Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (44579 Views)

Miyetti Allah's Vigilante Is Illegal And Unconstitutional— Nigerian Army (video) / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Miyetti Allah’s Vigilante Group Not Welcomed In South East – Igbo Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2019
livebyday:

Calm down smiley
grin grin Y should i ?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
initial gra gra...

Make tinubu tell you how igbos are the problem ,make i see hw u will raise a pin against futa jalon
wat do u knw about FUTA JALON? angry
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by livebyday(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin Y should i ?

Reply the mail
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Quorax: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
How can Osun locals be happy that Igbo's are sad in an election within Osun? Why are the Igbo's even sad in the first place for election that's so far from Igbo's? It could say a lot about Igbo's if truly they were sad for a PDP loss/robbery in Osun. How can I be sad for election in Sokoto for example as a southerner?
It also shows you are a PDP person and explains all your immature posts attacking a whole race out of pain.
How has electing Buhari affected you? Be sincere and answer that question. Who were the people that championed his emergence as president, without whom, Buhari stood no chance prior this time?

Dude, I am on facebook setting up a business page... enjoy your day.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2019
livebyday:

Reply the mail
ok i will right now
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by livebyday(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
ok i will right now

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Ipob stop talking ,i know you are immhotep or all dis Biafra miscrant...
.tinubu is a trustworthy leader of yorubas...

You arent a muslim ,a muslim is always supporting his type , tinubu is innocent of his accusations!
Sweetie why are you calling me?
Were you missing me? grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Quorax:
How has electing Buhari affected you? Be sincere and answer that question. Who were the people that championed his emergence as president, without whom, Buhari stood no chance prior this time?

Dude, I am on facebook setting up a business page... enjoy your day.
I have answers to your questions but the fact is they diversionary questions. If you are expecting me to include Yorubas in the answer so you could bash, then sorry in advance for the disappointment.
Thr Yorubas you are looking Blane are equally the ones who foisted GEJ on the nation both as a VP candidate and help push for his installment as fulltime president after Yar'adua's demise. So If they now vote for APC having a Yoruba man as a VP, don't say they are the cause of anything we pass through. Yorubas alone didn't vote. Igbo's equally voted Buhari.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Cityguy: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
FRESHG:
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ENDENGERED SPECIES IN NIGERIA, I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND THE BUHARI LED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SETTING UP THIS FULANI VIGILANTE GROUP IN ONDO STATE.

THEY SHOULD EXTEND THE VIGILANTE TO IFE, OKE OGUN AND IWOLAND.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS PMB
Sick
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by comradewanle(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
The hate we yorubas has for igbos blinded us ,we didnt know what buhari has for us ,

.Tinubu and oba akiolu is still our leader no 2 ways about it , they should go and beg the fulanis on our behalf ,yoruba nation want peace thats y hausa igbos regard us as the wisest tribe in nigeria....

I think you are Yoruba in disguise cos Yoruba don't hate Igbo.....everything is politics
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Paxie55:
What is happening to us?
Yorubas should start speaking up.

These people are here to destroy the South.

No o don’t speak up, na Igbos be your problem,
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by ariesbull: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Kfed4ril:

No o don’t speak up, na Igbos be your problem,

LoL
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Those people will never learn..
Which presidency ?
The same promise that was given to Awolowo.. We all saw how he ended up.
Abiola nko ?.. They squized him like chicken and sent him and his wife to journey of no return.
No Yoruba man will ever become the president of this country without the support of the better south, Mark my words! but these people think they are smarter than their ancestors!
Even Obasanjo whom Yoruba despise today never relied on core north to win to win election because he understood them very well. Obasanjo's allies were SE, SS and middle belt..
But this current Yorubas led by Tinubu are hoping to be supported by those he's sacrificing his people for. The same thing applicable to his online miscreants who spend time insulting southerners and be supporting Core northerners against the middle belt victims of herdsmen with the hope of being loved by fulanis.

No Yoruba leader has allied with northerners and had a good ending.. Their end is always catastrophic!

I just heard this morning that their masters have told them that nothing for them in 2023 after all their sacrifices..
History repeating itself again and again but these people wIll never learn

leave Yoruba to deal with themselves. pls focus on East.

2023 presidency has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen or what you imbeciles is trying to say is southern Nigeria should leave Nigeria politics for abokii alone? can't you Igbo reason for once
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Xavfra:

gud 4 u
inbox me at nemerem9420@gmail.com
u must be very dumb if u believe that rekhina is a lady.
that's a guy with balls like u
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Obiwank: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Make igbos build tent with ur yoruba pple ,n see hw afonja will sabotage us ...n rub it on our faces ,
We know our players certainly nt yorubas

Really late reponse but if you are truly Igbo. I definitely believe you need to reflect on this proverb - "He who eats with the devil uses a long spoon". To help - this presumes that there are situations that call for you to eat with the "devil".

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Obiwank:

Really late reponse but if you are truly Igbo. I definitely believe you need to reflect on this proverb - "He who eats with the devil uses a long spoon". To help - this presumes that there are situations that call for you to eat with the "devil".
Hmmm .. so late indeed , but dont go to war with a coward who has no honour , because to them Sabotage is wisdom
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by orisa37: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
So long PMB remains in power. And Undie Adie remains CP.

The Fulani Vigilantes have with them a list of who to kill.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Obiwank: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rekhina:
Hmmm .. so late indeed , but dont go to war with a coward who has no honour , because to them Sabotage is wisdom

I think you are helping make my point. If you have good knowledge of a "coward" and his proclivity that immediately makes the coward useful to a more astute partner. History is full of examples.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Paxie55:
What is happening to us?
Yorubas should start speaking up.

These people are here to destroy the South.

Speak up ke? Do you want the cabal to deny them 2023 presidency? That's the price for betraying a brother because of lust for power.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=pinkPUSSY post=80511705]I doubt if Yoruba Nation would forgive Tinibu for the pains, deaths, psychological trauma and agony he imposed on Yoruba Nation due to his greediness. /quote] they can offer their mothers to the fulanies as long as Buhari promise them 2023.we are watching them.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
FRESHG:
HERE WE GO AGAINgrin TRYING TO SOW A SEED OF DISCORD AMONGST YORUBAS.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YORUBA CHRISTAIN OR YORUBA MUSLIM, YORUBA IS YORUBA. KINDLY GET THAT INTO YOUR FLAT SKULL

Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, who is a foremost Yoruba leader, does not think so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Tompolo Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract To Curb Oil Theft / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche