Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. (17143 Views)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Romeo3(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Yeye dey smell. One person on this thread just talking to himself trying to promote an album.

Princess fach gbuo kwa gi dia

4 Likes

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Romeo3(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2019
In the end, princess fach gbuo gi dia. Nonsense
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2019
ALWAYSINMONEY:
As for me,all I know is that I carry this Lady princess fach matter for my head since the breaking of her good news and the Goodluck that it is giving me.

hahahahahahhaha.Remain Happy,That is the Spirit.
That is what it is,When You think Positive About Others It Will Always Bounce Back To You.I Wish You And Everyone Who Wishes Our Role Model Princess Fach Good Things the Best.and if You Wish Her or Anyone Who Loves Her AnyBad It Will Bounce Back To You.This Lady is Not Someone That You Can Wish bad,Because All Her Good Works Out There will Speak.
So Let Everyone Who Loves Her Continue With The Happiness and Laugh...hahahahaha
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
OK,with what i'm seeing let me join the happy mood laughter and let the celebration begin.no time to reply unhappy people.
Besides Princess Fach is a Symbol of Happiness,if not,she will not be helping others.
HahahahahahHaHaHahah

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by AdoredLadyvida: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
now this is what im talking about let the laughter and fun begins, instead of responding to someone who is never happy to see or hear of goodnews.
Good News is Ours,I mean those of us who wishes other success.princess fach you are the best!
I join the laughter

hahahahbabahaahaahaahaha
hahaha lol.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Join This Celebration and Good news like This
And keep laughing. Hahahahahaha

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IFeeLGreaTNess: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
how can someone Just say that all the Viewers and those who made comments on this post is one Person.
when we all don't know each other,meanwhile it was emmanuella first thread about this news that some of us liked and begin to comment.Somethings Indeed is not good for the body system if you know you know.mee too I Join this Laughter.PRINCESS FACH i fully Support your GOODNEWS.hahahahahhhhhhaaahhhaaahhhhaahhhha
. cheesy
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=IFeeLGreaTNess post=80558936]how can someone Just say that all the Viewers and those who made comments on this post is one Person.
when we all don't know each other,meanwhile it was emmanuella first thread about this news that some of us liked and begin to comment.Somethings Indeed is not good for the body system if you know you know.mee too I Join this Laughter.PRINCESS FACH i fully Support your GOODNEWS.hahahahahhhhhhaaahhhaaahhhhaahhhha
. cheesy
Thank you very much
Let me help you to add dance

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
see Celebration and Laughter in the building,this is What Happens when God is with you.God will continue to put those who don't want Good Things for us to shame.our role model Princess Fach Deserves the Best.and I Remembered her saying in Her Interview that you don't Need to know People before you Help them.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Emmanuelladivin:
see Celebration and Laughter in the building,this is What Happens when God is with you.God will continue to put those who don't want Good Things for us to shame.our role model Princess Fach Deserves the Best.and I Remembered her saying in Her Interview that you don't Need to know People before you Help them.

Let me add a dance for you too.
Don't let the laughter end.hahahahahahah

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
STANDUPOVATION7:

Let me add a dance for you too. Don't let the laughter end.hahahahahahah
thanks for the dance.Thanks to God For all This Celebration. cheesy
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
when God Is With You,And You Believe In Him,You Will Never Be Moved By Negative Things Happening Around You(This Words Are The Words From Our Role Model Princess Fach)That is One out Of Many Reasons That Made Us Love Her.

Let Us Keep The Celebration Spirit Going.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by AdoredLadyvida: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=Emmanuelladivin post=80574943]when God Is With You,And You Believe In Him,You Will Never Be Moved By Negative Things Happening Around You(This Words Are The Words From Our Role Model Princess Fach)That is One out Of Many Reasons That Made Us Love Her.

Let Us Keep The Celebration Spirit Going.

so encouraging.and the laughter spirit too.hahahahahah
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
IFeeLGreaTNess:
how can someone Just say that all the Viewers and those who made comments on this post is one Person.
. cheesy
I'm glad that you people see what I'm seeing,some people always feel sad when they hear or see good news of successful people indeed.And they are not always happy when others are saying good things about the person.
Instead they prefer to insult successful people to gain attention.
God have made Princess Fach Successful and that is it.if that anyone is not happy with it,hat is the person business.
thanks to Emmanuella and you for letting breaking this good luck news to us.
believe it or not I keep having good luck since the news breakout and I became the first to comment.

I will not be left out of this laughter and celebration.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
STANDUPOVATION7:
Join This Celebration and Good news like This
And keep laughing. Hahahahahaha

I want my dance meme too
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Sexxkillz: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2019

Aren't you tired of talking to yourself yet?

Na from clap dem day enter dance o... Na so craze dey start o... Hmm
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
it makes me happy to know that some people wants to gain attention through this thread. cheesy
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
ALWAYSINMONEY:

I want my dance meme too

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
ALWAYSINMONEY:

I want my dance meme too
Let me add laughter to it.let them know that this post is for happy people
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Here is it

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
STANDUPOVATION7:
Here is it
thank you.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ipex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
I think this thread is baseless if you guys who have met with this Lady(Princess Fach) can not help others to see her.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
ipex:
I think this thread is baseless if you guys who have met with this Lady(Princess Fach) can not help others to see her.
Guy if you read the thread very well then you will see where I wrote that my senior colleague refused to give me her number all this while even after telling her that I just want to thank her for coming to my rescue,funny enough my colleague remainded me that Princess Fach Said that ones everything is ok,i should thank God Who did it for me.I'm not worried because I know that one day I will meet her,and the kind of hug that I will give her hmm.
Emmanuella should know about her contact,since Princess Fach have helped her too.i hope she respond to you since she also comments here.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by AdoredLadyvida: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
i would love to have her number too but I know how to get it .
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IceColdVeins(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
won ti lo pata eleyi oo

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
The best way to overcome those who want to bring you down is by Laughing at them,like this.
Hahahahahahahahahahah.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by STANDUPOVATION7: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Here is more laughter.celebrate more
Hahahahahahah

Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by IFeeLGreaTNess: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy see what @Emmanuella started,all this laugh is even making some people vex,i mean those with evil mind,
:Dbut I am glad that everyone with good mind is loving this celebration, please don't let this celebration stop.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by ALWAYSINMONEY: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2019
I have been missing out in this fun and good news celebration.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
ipex:

Hi,you know that people who view threads and make comments on posts on nl are strangers,and later some became friends,I was so shocked when I saw this post about princess fach by someone that I don't know...you see,in the past and currently PRINCESS FACH has been doing a free charity work for the helpless,and you know that its not everyone that will have her contacts.but those she has helped will definitely Speak Good of Her any where.My user name Here on nl is my email.you know what to do.She really helped me in the past and that is why I can also do anything for her like the op.
Re: PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. by Emmanuelladivin: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
let the celebration,laughter and fun continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.