Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (50227 Views)

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2019
You don fvck them before? As much as these girls have shown by their conduct that they are farm tools(things are not always what they seem), its quite immature for an upcoming comedian to use them for popularity.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by repogirl(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
He should show proof of them prostituting
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Olorunnim: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
usaduiaiia:
Another Viral Video Secondary School Students Were Spotted Having Sex At A Backyard iI Festac Area Of Lagos.

secondary school students were spotted having sex at a backyard in Festac area of Lagos.

[url=[https://nowowhwnns..com/2019/07/wisgsgg.html]DOWNLOAD Hot Video Clip HERE[/url]
You well so?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Junkie1: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
BET WE KNOW
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by raphy(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
This is the big fool of the highest order.
So when he is so short of jokes to give he have to pick on the two girls and leave the guys out of it.

Big fool no brainer .

When some one use his family for jokes he thinks it will be all fun.

*I spit on him*
*walksout of thread

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by CeeJay9ja(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
How is it your business if they are prostitutes?

This happens when you have nothing to make the audience laugh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
drizslim:
So how many times have u patronized them really?
No mind am,fvcking retard undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Forreellinc: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
grin omo man how much to bust inside dem mouth and watch em swallow
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by lexy2014: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2019
UncleGist:
Comedian Ushbebe dicribes Brother Naija housemates, Tasha and Mercy are known old prostitutes at Akpororo comedy held which took place yesterday in Lagos.

http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-and-mercy-are-known-old-prostitutes-comedian-ushbebe

He might b right, but it's not 4 him 2 make that announcement on a show. Not appropriate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by omerukokwuru(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin omo man how much to bust inside dem mouth and watch em swallow
contact tacha i hear her prices is reasonably affordable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Godoverevery: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
repogirl:
He should show proof of them prostituting
Because
calling anyone any name isn't a crime.....is left to the persons in question to either accept or prove him wrong.
in America d insult most men use on women .,....is bitch or hoe ...... have you seen anyone sued for saying that before
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by nairalanduseles: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Very rude
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Fact,well known in PH

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Hot
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Ziel20: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Uchbebe dey shake table o.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by fortunechy(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Before nko..... u can even perceive it from afar

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Forreellinc: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2019
omerukokwuru:
contact tacha i hear her prices is reasonably affordable
gimme e fone number, instagram dm na long thing
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by AjayOfficial(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Funny enuf its d obvious truth..tell us somtin we don't knw

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Adeyeye09(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Las las na the truth he dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by repogirl(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

Because
calling anyone any name isn't a crime.....is left to the persons in question to either accept or prove him wrong.
in America d insult most men use on women .,....is bitch or hoe ...... have you seen anyone sued for saying that before

To come out on public and slander someone is a civil offence if the person decides to take it up.

Bitch and hoe are slangs that could mean anything from a haughty lady to a rude one but 'prostitute' is a clear English word that means someone who is paid for sex.

Also, the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused in any court of law.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
When big brother says she takes her phone calls very serious by answering calls anytime of the day even in the middle of the night and infact calls you back for any deal makes me suspicious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Hintona:
"there are two sides to your brain, the right side and the left side. on the left there's nothing left and on the right there's nothing right"

grin[b]"there are two sides to your brain, the right side and the left side. on the left there's nothing left and on the right there's nothing right"

grin[/b]"there are two sides to your brain, the right side and the left side. on the left there's nothing left and on the right there's nothing right"

grin
That guy wicked oooo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Everyone knows that, it's kinda obvious too... But, how is that joke-worthy or funny?...

...And what the fvck does "dicribes" mean? Is that even a word?... How does a blogger not know simple basic written English?... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Pavarottii(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Me I know say that Mercy don cast bad bad... Something she says it to herself unknowingly... That she is not proud of the things she has done...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
UncleGist:
Comedian Ushbebe dicribes Brother Naija housemates, Tasha and Mercy are known old prostitutes at Akpororo comedy held which took place yesterday in Lagos.

http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-and-mercy-are-known-old-prostitutes-comedian-ushbebe
LYRICS
LISTEN
PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR
1 of 4
Lyrics
Uh, DMX, Sisqo
Yo, what these bitches want from a nigga?
Dru Hill, you know what I'm sayin? What these bitches want from a nigga?
Hmm (Ruff Ryders) DMX break em off, what these bitches want from a nigga?…
Source: LyricFind
Full lyrics
Listen

Spotify

Google Play Music

Deezer
About
Artist: DMX
Released: 1999
More about What These Bitches Want
Feedback
Top results
https://m.youtube.com › watch
Web results
Dmx - What these Bitches want from a nigga (dirty) - YouTube
8 Sep 2010 · I dont own any rights of this song.
https://www.deezer.com › track
DMX - What These Bitches Want - Listen on Deezer
Uh, DMX, Sisqo Yo, what these bitches want from a nigga? Dru Hill, you know what I'm sayin'? What these bitches want from a nigga ?
People also search for
More results
https://m.soundcloud.com › what-th...
Web results
What These Bitches Want From a Nigga Feat: Sisqo (Dru Hill) by The Heat ...
What These Bitches Want From a Nigga Feat: Sisqo (Dru Hill) by The Heat League on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ...
https://www.shazam.com › track
What These Bitches Want - DMX Feat. Sisqo | Shazam
Hmm, Ruff Ryders, DMX break em off What these bitches want from a nigga? Break em off, some Aiyyo Dog, I meet bitches, ...
https://twitter.com › richthekid › status
RICH THE KID on Twitter: "What these bitches want from a nigga"
26 Mar 2014 · RICH THE KIDVerified account. @richthekid. The Rich Forever Music CEO @FamousDex @JayCritch @83_babies.
https://www. › video
DMX Ft Sisqo - What These Bitches Want - video dailymotion
Wht These Bitches Want From a Nigga. 4:16. Wht These Bitches Want From a Nigga. The X -man · Q Da Man-What These Bitches Want ...
https://www.complex.com › 2012/11
"What these bitches want from a nigga?" - DMX "What These Bitches ... - Complex
24 Nov 2012 · Hip-hop has a lot of unanswered questions. There are literal ones like, "Who killed 2Pac and Biggie?" There are ...
https://castbox.fm › episode › Ep-28...
Ep 28 What these bitches want from a nigga - Castbox
25 Sep 2018 · Kevin Hart Vs Katt Williams Dark skin vs Light skin Wtf is colorism? Stop blaming men for your insecurities! Revenge ...
www.metrolyrics.com › what-these-...
DMX - What These Bitches Want Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Lyrics to 'What These Bitches Want' by DMX. Uhh... (DMX, Sisqo) Yo, What these bitches want from a nigga? Dru Hill, yaknahmsayin?
https://www.whosampled.com › DMX
What These Bitches Want by DMX feat. Sisqó - Samples, Covers and Remixes ...
What These Bitches Want by DJ Mustard feat. Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle and Ty Dolla $ign ( 2016). Gangsta Boo's Wut U Niggas Want.
DMX songs
X Gon Give it to Ya
X Gon Give it to Ya
What's My Name
What's My Name
Slippin'
Slippin'
Ruff Ryder's Anthem
Ruff Ryder's Anthem
Where The Hood At
Where The Hood At
Party Up (Up in Here)
Party Up (Up in Here)
Who We Be
Who We Be
How's It Going Down
How's It Going Down
More results
Gangsta's Paradise
Gangsta rap songs
More results
2 of 4
Uh, DMX, Sisqo
Yo, what these bitches want from a nigga?
Dru Hill, you know what I'm sayin? What these bitches want from a nigga?
Hmm (Ruff Ryders) DMX break em off, what these bitches want from a nigga?
Break em off, some
Ay yo! Dog, I meet bitches, discrete bitches
Street bitches, slash, Cocoa Puff sweet bitches (what?)
Make you wanna eat bitches, but not me
Y'all niggas eat off the plate all you want but not D (uh)
I Bleep with these hoes from a distance
The instant they start to catch feelings
I start to stealin' they shit
Then I'm out just like a thief in the night
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinkin' life, I'm thinkin' more like, whats up tonight?
Come on ma, you know I got a wife
And even though that pussy tight I'm not gon' jeopardize my life (aight?)
So what is it you want from a nigga? (what?)
I gave you, you gave me, bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me (c'mon)
Nothin' more, nothin' less, but you at my door
Willin' to confess that it's the best you ever tested
Better than all the rest, I'm like, "Aight girlfriend, hold up
I gave you, what you gave me Boo, a nut (f'real)"
What these bitches want from a nigga? What you want (what you want)
What these bitches want from a nigga? Really want
What these bitches want from a nigga?
I've been keepin' you up on it
Bling bling'n, on that jewelry girl I bought it,
Ay yo, tell me what you want from me
Baby tell me what you want from me! (what you want?)
There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia (okay)
Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia (ooh)
Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki (uh-huh)
Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky (damn)
Cookies, well I met her in a ice cream parlor (aight?)
Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla (okay)
Marina (uh) Selena (uh) Katrina (uh) Sabrina (uh)
About three Kim's (what?) LaToya, and Tina (WHOO!)
Shelley, Bridget, Cavi, Rasheeda (uh-huh)
Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita (damn!)
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda (what?)
Donna, Ulanda (what?) Tawana, and Wanda (what?)
Were all treated fairly but yet and still
Bitches is on some other shit now that I'm fuckin' wit Dru Hill
But I'ma keep it real (what?)
What the Bleep you want from a nigga? (c'mon)
What the Bleep you want from a nigga? (c'mon)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Unrated900(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Girls do not like it when you call their fellow female prostitute,only the men are happy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2019
Zhegx:
You don fvck them before? As much as these girls have shown by their conduct that they are farm tools(things are not always what they seem), its quite immature for an upcoming comedian to use them for popularity.......

I sense Mr. Ushbebe will take issues with you describing him as "upcoming".... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nanop1: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Tacha has said times without number on her Instagram handle that she's an olosho.. She said she sleeps with men for the money.. Som1 that sleeps with men for the moni should she be called an evangelist?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Maj196(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2019
andrew444:
No need to insult them

It's not right ,both might even be a better woman than your so called wife
I pray
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2019
we know since nah.. Somebody in d house should just KEMEN Tasha, I will pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Hot Lady Kcee Was Spotted With / 2face Will Look Better On Dreads Than Reekado Banks - Picture / AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.