Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (50319 Views)

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2019
andrew444:
No need to insult them

It's not right ,both might even be a better woman than your so called wife
And nudity, or maybe prostitution makes someone a better woman? in which society exactly? maybe in anoda planet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
#Abeg all this things na noise jareh.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Lekanbery: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ Ikotun
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by DonBenny77(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2019
He said the truth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Adakintroy2:
If they are old prostitute and it's a fact. Then it's not an insult. It's what they are. It's like saying that girl is a nurse if that's what she truly is.

Things are already define before we got here. A harlot is a way of behaving just like a engineer of lawyers or business. In other words the box has already been created before now independently. It is no respecter of persons. Act a business role and you are called a business man. Act a slutty role and you are called a slut.

If okonjo iweala decided to wear skimpy outfit today and stand on the road and lure men. It won't matter who she was before she will be called a slut.

If you want to be respected, you should know how to act in a cultured word expecially in public. We are what we are in this world.
U get sense man. Dress d way u love to be addressed. U can't hide ur true self for long. Why didn't Ushbebe call Khafi or anoda female housemate a who.re? why must it be Mercy and Tasha? Either because they have been caught in d act, or because they exhibit d characteristics of a Who.re (Ashewo). Anything dat exhibits d characteristics of a living thing is a living thing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

Because
calling anyone any name isn't a crime.....is left to the persons in question to either accept or prove him wrong.
in America d insult most men use on women .,....is bitch or hoe ...... have you seen anyone sued for saying that before
Them de even course Donald Trump join.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by andrew444(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Soso990240:
And nudity, or maybe prostitution makes someone a better woman? in which society exactly? maybe in anoda planet

And you think you have the right to call someone a prostitute as if you have never sin before, those prostitute might even be better than you, some of you have committed numerous crime secretly worst than prostitution but you come to social media to criticize someone

Bunch of Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Godoverevery: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
repogirl:

To come out on public and slander someone is a civil offence if the person decides to take it up.

Bitch and hoe are slangs that could mean anything from a haughty lady to a rude one but 'prostitute' is a clear English word that means someone who is paid for sex.

Also, the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused in any court of law.
ok.....but pls ma is there anything case you can set as a precedent..... have anyone be convicted for that before in this country.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Lordjb: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Na normal thing na, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
Lol..I said it on the live thread.. they were quick to call tasha hoe..because her Instagram exploits

Mercy's own is way bigger than Tasha's..

I concur with you.
If you be guy wey soji..it easier to figure mercy out than Tacha. Tacha can pass for a bad girl wannabe but Mercy, that girl na ogbologbo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
andrew444:

And you think you have the right to call someone a prostitute as if you have never sin before, those prostitute might even be better than you, some of you have committed numerous crime secretly worst than prostitution but you come to social media to criticize someone

Bunch of Hypocrites
what are u saying? we should encourage d bad act? if u catch me stealing or hear dat I steal wount u call me a thief? Ur type is d reason why our generation is like this. U encourage public show of evil act instead of condemning dem. Don't worry, ur kids will grow up seeing Tasha, Mercy and d Instagram olosho dem as role model.. hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Budline1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blainz:

I concur with you.
If you be guy wey soji..it easier to figure mercy out than Tacha. Tacha can pass for a bad girl wannabe but Mercy, that girl na ogbologbo

Confirm. Both dey do olosho but Tacha dey learn where Mercy dey.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by andrew444(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Soso990240:
what are u saying? we should encourage d bad act? if u catch me stealing or hear dat I steal wount u call me a thief? Ur type is d reason why our generation is like this. U encourage public show of evil act instead of condemning dem. Don't worry, ur kids will grow up seeing Tasha, Mercy and d Instagram olosho dem as role model.. hypocrisy at its peak.

So your kids watch big broda and your kids are on Instagram right ?

Judge no one ,you have no right to judge someone

People like you do worst behind closed doors

How can I catch you stealing when everybody is claiming to be innocent on nairaland ,even the ones wey don commit worst

You are the hypocrite here
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Soso990240(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
andrew444:

So your kids watch big broda and your kids are on Instagram right ?

Judge no one ,you have no right to judge someone

People like you do worst behind closed doors

How can I catch you stealing when everybody is claiming to be innocent on nairaland ,even the ones wey don commit worst

You are the hypocrite here
U don't deserve to be quoted because u sound like a deluded fan. D society will be good begins with you. Stop promoting nudity and stop glorifying criminals all because 'WE ARE ALL SINNERS, AND NOBODY IS PERFECT'. I would have love to school you on what u said 'Judge no one', but I can't waste my time till I find out ur level of comprehension.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by uju22(f): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ushebebe, very stupid of you to say they are prostitute, or are you trying to tell us something else, because you cant afford them, you came out to spill rubbish, make a joke and leave the babes alone. Tell us the joint you meet them. Radarada
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by MyGeneration(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
I hate any comedy that akpororo is involved.

Dry people they only know how to insult people in there shows
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Cantonese: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Adakintroy2:
If they are old prostitute and it's a fact. Then it's not an insult. It's what they are. It's like saying that girl is a nurse if that's what she truly is.

Things are already define before we got here. A harlot is a way of behaving just like a engineer of lawyers or businessman. In other words the box has already been created before now independently. It is no respecter of persons. Act a business role and you are called a businessman. Act a slutty role and you are called a slut.

If okonjo iweala decided to wear skimpy outfit today and stand on the road and lure men. It won't matter who she was before she will be called a slut.

If you want to be respected, you should know how to act in a cultured word expecially in public. We are what we are in this world.

Very good. So if you as a person act to be a thief, you can be called a thief. If you are physically challenged, then you are a beggar. If you act like a trickster to you friends, then if your called called a swindler or as they say 419, you should not be angry. If your sister(s), girlfriend, wife or mama wears a skimpy dress you should not get angry when people address them publicly with the title Prostitute.

Remember as they say "what goes around, comes around".

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Stephlena:
Lol..I said it on the live thread.. they were quick to call tasha hoe..because her of her instagram exploits

Mercy's own is way bigger than Tasha's..
How did you know? Are you in league with any?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Mrjo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kobicove:
What kind of useless expensive joke is that?! undecided

I hope he knows he could be sued
so you can sue someone for calling you nairalander
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
I go like to suck that tacha Toto one day
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by GenFunction: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
i dont find ushbebes jokes funny sha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Adakintroy2: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cantonese:

Very good. So if you as a person act to be a thief, you can be called a thief. If you are physically challenged, then you are a beggar. If you act like a trickster to you friends, then if your called called a swindler or as they say 419, you should not be angry. If your sister(s), girlfriend, wife or mama wears a skimpy dress you should not get angry when people address them publicly with the title Prostitute.

Remember as they say "what goes around, comes around".

Does it sound to you that I excluded anyone?. I explain that this behaviors have already been defined before we came here. They were prostitute in the bibles and they were called prostitutes. They were physicians and capenters and they were also address so. It universal across time and space. I am not the one who set out to define it. So therefor I cannot be biase even if I want to. It's fixed.

Therefore if my mother act like a slut or my sister stand by roadside to pick up men, people will call them slut irrespective. even if I fail to call them because I love them or act out of respect people will call them that. Why because men must name things or behavior. And such behavior has its name.

So if I do not wich to partake in the disgrace, I would fight my sisters and strive to correct them. I can not go around "hushing" everyone

Because when craze start. It's the relative that will feel it

AND you, try to be a independent mind in a highly conforming world. People are not always going to be there to stand you straight.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by repogirl(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

ok.....but pls ma is there anything case you can set as a precedent..... have anyone be convicted for that before in this country.

Here are some reasons why there may not be many precedents:
1. Because we have all accepted being called prostitutes. Its kuku a normal thing for the male folk to say it anyway and since it doesn't take anything from us, we ignore it.

2. Many people, females especially don't have the money or power to pursue a law suit, and it would be cheaper to ignore the slander and name calling.

Many people don't know they could be sued for such accusations but times are changing. Afterall Peruzzi got a rude awakening when he thought he would get away with slapping someone easily because he was celebrity. Another one was KeminOlunloyo when she slandered the wrong person.

Melania Trump, the United States first lady is suing daily mail for exactly the same offence of calling her a hooker. Another journalist said the same thing and ended up apologising. As first lady she has the money and power to pursue such suits.

Finally, I did not even say the comedian should be sued in the first place. I only asked for evidence of the prostitution. You are the one who has taken it to the level of lawsuit.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Alejobs: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by seunfape(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Weting be Akpororo nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
But we already know, is this supposed to be funny or something.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe by poweredcom(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2019
For sure they are I know these kind of gals

Am still suspecting some.other gals there but tacha n mercy na okpo

Take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) / American Celebrities Who Traced Their African Roots / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.