Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms (28331 Views)

What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / List Of Schools That Have Released Post-utme Form 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Angy55(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Some bastards can't do without quoting the OP
It is their likes that would want to copy from their mates in exam Hall and would copy both their names into their answer sheet togethergrin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by flourishing247: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is covenant admission list out?

1 Like

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by McCoy662(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
whenever you are talking about universities in Nigeria, just forget uniben; it's a poo hole of an institution. utterly disgusting.
The worst mistake of my life ever is coming to UNIBEN.
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by UEDIBO: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
www.fepoda.edu.ng
The post utme is out too
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by luminous12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
What of Adeyemi College of Education?
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Am proud of my boyfriend. Anytym am wit him, his phone is showing aeroplane I guess he wants to be a pilot���

Maka Why
Sorry my sister, Na thunder go fire the person wey do you like this..What a sorry case.
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by mixta140: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Issoke
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Damfostopper(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Am proud of my boyfriend. Anytym am wit him, his phone is showing aeroplane I guess he wants to be a pilot���
how old are you?
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Chepos1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nolongthing3669:
Unijos na next year

Y say so?
My lil bro is waiting o.
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by damtan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
What class is your boyfriend SS1
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by agbado1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Contact me if you want to obtain Federal Poly Ede post UTME form.
Call : 08106293774
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by bsquare12(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Things To Note Before Marriage

There are several things one needs to take into consideration before going into a life contract, some will end up saying had I no I wouldn't have attempted marriage In first place.

1.Your spouse equivalent isn't aiming to complete you.

That far-famed line from “Jerry Maguire” sounds romantic, however don’t expect your partner to finish your life, Higgins same.

“It’s extremely vital for you to you — not during a inconsiderate approach, not during a approach that disregards your partner, however during a approach wherever you perceive taking care of yourself goes to assist you bring your best self to your relationship,” Higgins same.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/things-to-note-before-marriage.html?m=1

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Jeroboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good join http://Kickscholars.com for more updates on education and engineering update
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by bsquare12(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why Divorce Could be Very Dangerous in Marriage.

I am writing to you so as to form somebody perceive that it's smart to understand our partners despite their flaws.

I am thirty two years ancient.

My ex husband and that i dated for six years.

We wherever better of friends.

I waited till he completed school and commenced work.

My family and his family then met.

We got married and had a son. (7 years recentnow).

My husband was short tempered sometimes however our issues started once I needed to form him feel he couldn't management me.

Every time we have a tendency to argued, i might pack my luggage, visit my family and make a case for.

My sisters would phone my husband and shout at him.

If he was dominant Pine Tree State i might continuously dare him that if he wanted, he may divorce Pine Tree State.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/Why-Divorce-Could-be-Very-Dangerous-in-Marriage.html?m=1

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by sheystar(f): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
emperorblog21:
List of school that have release post Utme form
Many schools in Nigeria have announced their Post-UTME Screening date registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. This publication will make it easy for candidates to know if there design school have start registration and also know the details.

Here on emperorblog we will be posting the List of school that have release post Utme form cut-off, eligibility, screening date and registration details of all University,polytechnic and college of education as soon as they are release

Once you see the name of the school you apply for in the list, click on it and you will be redirected to the application dashboard where you will see all the requirement and details.

Below is the list of schools that has so far announced their Post-UTME registration for 2019/2020 academic session.

Ospoly (osun state polytechnic)

Kwara state university (kwasu)

Mapoly (moshood abiola polytechnic)

Kwara state college of education

Afebabalola university (abuad)

Covenant university

College of education oyo

Igbinedon university okada

Nile university

Federal polytechnic nekede

Federal polytechnic ede

Auchi polytechnic

Delta state polytechnic ozoro

Unical

University of Nigeria Nsukka

Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Ibadan

Lead city University ibadan

Moshood abiola polytechnic

University of benin (uniben)

Delsu

Achiever university owo

Lautech

University of port hacourt

Fuoye

Unimaid

Unizik

Unilorin

Federal university of technology akure (futa)

University of ibadan (Ui)

COOU Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details

Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cu-Off, Courses, Eligibility, Application Details

KSU Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Dates and Registration Details

GSU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details

FULOKOJA Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Screening Date, Eligibility and Registration Details

Veritas University Post-UTME/DE 2019: Eligibility, Cut-Off, Price, Courses, Application Detiails

FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

IMT/UNN Degree Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility, Courses, Cut-Off, Dates, Deadline, Application Details

NWU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Screening date, Registration Details

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Lapai (IBBUL) Post-UTME/DE 2019: Eligibility, Cut-Off, Registration Details

KASU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off marks, Eligibility and Registration Details

AAUA Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Detaills

Source: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/2019/07/22/list-of-school-that-have-release-post-utme-form/
you didn't include Tai Solarin University of Education

1 Like

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by OyiOtukpo: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:
What of that glorified poultry called Madonna?

When would they release their form for unfortunate students to come and suffer?
are you sure anyone applied there this session? That place is a hell hole!! And the whole country seems to scared of father founder sad

1 Like

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by dedons: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Olabisi Onabanjo University
Is it on sale now?
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
dedons:
Is it on sale now?

Yes!

https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/

And closing this week.
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by wisdomkid: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nice, usually gets my post UTME updates from postutme.org. Amazing news though.
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Aymoney11(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
emperorblog21:
List of school that have release post Utme form
Many schools in Nigeria have announced their Post-UTME Screening date registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. This publication will make it easy for candidates to know if there design school have start registration and also know the details.

Here on emperorblog we will be posting the List of school that have release post Utme form cut-off, eligibility, screening date and registration details of all University,polytechnic and college of education as soon as they are release

Once you see the name of the school you apply for in the list, click on it and you will be redirected to the application dashboard where you will see all the requirement and details.

Below is the list of schools that has so far announced their Post-UTME registration for 2019/2020 academic session.

Ospoly (osun state polytechnic)

Kwara state university (kwasu)

Mapoly (moshood abiola polytechnic)

Kwara state college of education

Afebabalola university (abuad)

Covenant university

College of education oyo

Igbinedon university okada

Nile university

Federal polytechnic nekede

Federal polytechnic ede

Auchi polytechnic

Delta state polytechnic ozoro

Unical

University of Nigeria Nsukka

Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Ibadan

Lead city University ibadan

Moshood abiola polytechnic

University of benin (uniben)

Delsu

Achiever university owo

Lautech

University of port hacourt

Fuoye

Unimaid

Unizik

Unilorin

Federal university of technology akure (futa)

University of ibadan (Ui)

COOU Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details

Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cu-Off, Courses, Eligibility, Application Details

KSU Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Dates and Registration Details

GSU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details

FULOKOJA Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Screening Date, Eligibility and Registration Details

Veritas University Post-UTME/DE 2019: Eligibility, Cut-Off, Price, Courses, Application Detiails

FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

IMT/UNN Degree Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility, Courses, Cut-Off, Dates, Deadline, Application Details

NWU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Screening date, Registration Details

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Lapai (IBBUL) Post-UTME/DE 2019: Eligibility, Cut-Off, Registration Details

KASU Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off marks, Eligibility and Registration Details

AAUA Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Detaills

Source: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/2019/07/22/list-of-school-that-have-release-post-utme-form/
help us and beg Mr Oloyede to reopen DE form before its too late

1 Like

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by dedons: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Yes!
https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
And closing this week.
Thank you
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by kpukpuyenke: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna
Bsc/BEng 160
Diploma150
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by TheAk(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Nyamiri:
What of that glorified poultry called Madonna?

When would they release their form for unfortunate students to come and suffer?
Ha!!,i see father edeh hasn't calmed down yet?
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Firebomber: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Nolongthing3669:
Unijos na next year

You are kidding right?
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by johneddy: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for the update.

Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by cowardafonja: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Nolongthing3669: 3:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Firebomber:

You are kidding right?
I'm serious that's my school
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Nolongthing3669: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Chepos1:

Y say so?
My lil bro is waiting o.
We are still in first semester
Probably year ending
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Firebomber: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Nolongthing3669:

I'm serious that's my school

So they said that.. They are going to release there form next year?.

Please oo because my sister choose the school
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Robnectar(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
what of osun osogbo university
Re: List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms by Chepos1(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Nolongthing3669:

We are still in first semester
Probably year ending

I told him not to choose that school o.
Pls can I have ur contact so I can b on the kno tru u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.