Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) (19790 Views)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by oriewanbe: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Do you know hod calling? Don't just conclude.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
kidap:
A Nigerian Man took to his social media page to expose Ex-Veteran Singer Soul E Baba For Being A Fake Pastor.

Watch Video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkVETBb6JN4

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerian-man-exposes-ex-veteran-singer-soul-e-baba-for-being-a-fake-pastor/
when I hear about our pastors I remember the gates of heaven..
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by IamSoProlific: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80517303:
Let God be the judge of that.

Tubaba dey here...

Soul E Baba dey here...

Rabarabarabaraba......no be small tin o!

cheesy

Hmmm.....nice one ooo, bn think say u na indomie pikin.
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by femi4: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
ibkayee:
Soul e baba dey here ooo
Baba dey here....E dey here
That's the birth of revolution of music video producers in Nigeria

year 2006 baddest jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_O4VSDQHE
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Actually, all pastors are fake. So??

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Aystarz: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
blazetitov:
Soul baba dey here oooooo grin grin grin

As a teen growing up in Jakande Estate of Mile Two, Lagos, Emmanuel used to be a real down-to-earth Christian. To the chagrin of many of his secret admirers, mostly ladies, hommie with bells in his hand would hit the streets, preaching and spreading the Word grin Yea, he was that real. Don't know who he is these days though, but I grew up with the man.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by bcube01(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
femi4:
Baba dey here....E dey here
That's the birth of revolution of music video producers in Nigeria

year 2006 baddest jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_O4VSDQHE

Going down memory lane.. after watching this video again I must say this song was dope. Originality written all over it. But whatever happened? He sounded so good.
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by MrDoGood(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin no time to waste time jare
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by mapet: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
From a distance, this was a talent I admired in those days.......... but the moment I heard about his "misadventure" (relationship) with Ure and the Church business they both started together, how the church and the misadventure packed up, his "misadventure" to SA as "Apostle".....omo the hustle (scamming) is real
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by ejemamaka: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Lokaman: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin >: grin grin cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by offegas(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aystarz:

You are right my guy,we grew up together,he was living in flat 3,while we stayed in flat 6...... Am shocked with this his lifestyle!!!

As a teen growing up in Jakande Estate of Mile Two, Lagos, Emmanuel used to be a real down-to-earth Christian. To the chagrin of many of his secret admirers, mostly ladies, hommie with bells in his hand would hit the streets, preaching and spreading the Word grin Yea, he was that real. Don't know who he is these days though, but I grew up with the man.
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by offegas(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
bcube01:

Greed made him lose focus

Going down memory lane.. after watching this video again I must say this song was dope. Originality written all over it. But whatever happened? He sounded so good.
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Aystarz: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=offegas post=80526292][/quote]

Do you still hear from his younger brother, P Santa or whatever name that one chooses to call himself these days?
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by femi4: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
bcube01:

he stopped singing and embraced pastoral calling
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by offegas(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aystarz:

It's been long I saw him,and still in turn with his sister's(Faith and Glory)

Do you still hear from his younger brother, P Santa or whatever name that one chooses to call himself these days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by okonja(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
jayextra:
Local man is stunned grin grin

Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Next will be how Pastor SoulE raped his wife.
Re: Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) by Defenderalert(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy The hustle is real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. / Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.