Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: (928 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? / Girls Vs Grown Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Guys,

Do you prefer glam girls over tom girls? Do you want your girl to wear excessive make up when going out in public? Or do you prefer your girl to dress casual with no make up when going out in public?

What GOING ON IN YOUR MIND when you see a girl in the street with EXCESSIVE makeup and glam, WOULD YOU APPROACH HER?

Be truthful,
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2010

Whatever she looks good and comfortable in. If she has makeup on and has to be reminded that Halloween is not today, then it is too much, or it does not complement her beauty. If she can rock the no makeup face and still look good, I am down with it.

Tomboys or glam girls? If either is pretty, I am sold!

When I see a lady with excessive makeup and I have the opportunity of talking with her, I'll say to her, "You look amazingly dashing and I am jealous of your boyfriend"
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by 190: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2010
Causual is the trick to a man's heart,

I would never look in the direction of a mary kay infected face

I would take to my heels immediately!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by abioila(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2010
I am ok so far she's com4table and luks gud but not lyk dipa lyf or lord choosen.i tink wil prefa her to make up at least make my money dey show for her head.and about toasting a babe wit make up why not?
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Ikedonn(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2010
I like my girl to make up.It brings out the beauty in her the more she make up.
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Omolola1(f): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2010
Am not a make-up person, am a tom boy. Tshirt and a Jean trouser wiv a face cap is my logo~
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by adosjun(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2010
Simple make-up win it 4 me wit a nice perf , No mary kay nor over drawn eyelash/lid, 2 layers of lip paint, Those r 4 masqurades
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmm 190, did you say you will click your heels? Hmmm shocked

It interesting that SOME men prefer women with make up and saying that it will bring out her beauty, the question remains if makeup was eradicated indefinately, WOULD YOU STILL DATE HER?

I know alot of men say they prefer WOMEN THAT NATURALLY LOOKING, but seems to gravitate toward the GLITZY AND GLAM women that can almost look drag queenish and many of the men claim they want the good woman type, but keep getting bad women types,

So basically what you saying that if she has make up on and it what make her look good, she okay with you, but if she take off her mask and look like gremlin, YOU NOT COOL WITH THAT?
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Omolola1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
Queen, i feel this issue has to do with one's personality and what a gurl is comfortable with
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmmm, I feel you Omoloa,

However personality at times does not reflect how a person will look in appearance, I have seen girls with awesome personality and does not take care of their appearance as they should,

But I feel ya though,
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Omolola1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
Thanks, when i said personality, i meant a gurl who is a very shy person, would reflect in d way she makes up.
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by 190: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
I still insist that i prefer natural beauty over PLASTIC SURGERY!!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Omolola1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
lol
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2010

You a damn lie, I saw you over there trying to get PRINCESS number, she is PRINCE twin sister!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by faponfapon: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by 190: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

You a damn lie, I saw you over there trying to get PRINCESS number, she is PRINCE twin sister!

I have no idea what u've been smoking,
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Iyineda(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
A good mix of a glam-girl and a tom-boy would be perfect. wink

A girl can dress and act chic when necessary but can also have her haywire/scruffy moments. Now that's hawt. grin
I can't stand Barbie-Fairytale-Princesses. Urgh!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
As far as she is neat
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by ladygaga(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
i think i m more of a glam girl
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by ladygaga(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
i think i m more of a glam girl on a normal day,

but then i have this tom boy side of me!either way i m cool,and with or without makeup i m still glam in my own way
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by MrCork21: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
Queeen Eve look likes a Man anyways, I bet she gots a willly tongue
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by sexylogan(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2010
@Poster,
The question isnt whether she's a tom-boy or a glam girl. it's if she's a natural beauty or not. smiley
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by Tinksh(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Im a tom girl and proud of it! I always am neat, clean and nice, hehe!! Its the best way to be myself. What i have does not need to be covered with make up or frills. Sometimes you see the made up plastics and wonder what they look like in the morning a la naturale!! Scary!! lol!!!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Queeen Eve look likes a Man anyways, I bet she gots a willly tongue

My DICCK IS BIGGER than yours Mr cock, to find yours the ladies have to invest in binoculars,
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by MrCork21: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2010
Queen eve has a c0rk? wha the hell? shocked
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2010
Don't take much to see mine, I call it ANACONDA grin
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by MrCork21: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2010
Queen is a female with willly? madam, i guess it mean your husband is in trouble

(gooood Lock to him)!!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by queeneve: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, He likes my ANACONDA!

HE LIKE BIG ANACONDA AND HE CAN'T LIE!
Re: Glam Girls Vs Tom Girls: by MrCork21: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2010
**am confuse** angry

(1) (Reply)

Is't Possible To Still Find A Virgin Lad In This Our Days? / 's3x' As Archor / Do You Always Have A Second Thought Each Time U Suspect Him/her Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.