Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him (667 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by Biafraod: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
A doctor working at the Federal Road Safety Commission Clinic in Abuja has been accused of refusing to treat woman who stopped him from molesting her.

Ashmusy who took to Instagram to share the story wrote;

“The Chief Medical Officer Of Federal Road Safety Commission Clinic in Gwarimpa violently refused my wife treatment this evening because he claims that she refused him performing an invasive scan in her vagina about two weeks ago.

My wife had said two weeks ago that she was not comfortable with a male doctor inserting stuff into her vagina because of the nature of the procedure. So a female doctor attended to her instead.

So this man bore a few grudges and walked her out of a government hospital today when she was in very bad shape and the ailment today (malaria) is totally unrelated to the uterine scab issue of two weeks ago.

I feel so hurt to see my daughter cry as her mother was denied treatment. My wife was so weak and unable to respond to the vitriol this man was pouring today!!

am petitioning the Nigeria Medical Association as well as FRSC and my lawyer has been briefed to commence legal action against this rather curious act of suspected perversion. I know a lot of doctors do terrible things to their female patients who keep quiet but this one will not be swept under the rug!!!

We had to go to another hospital and I am typing from there with PAIN!Valuable treatment time lost because a pervert’s ego is bruised. This nation really frustrates her citizens!

Worse, the female staff told us in confidence that they know this man’s antics but they fear to report him because he is very powerful and valuable to the institution. But he has no power over me so”

SEE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/frsc-doctor-refused-to-treat-my-wife-because-she-refused-to-make-love-with-him-man-speaks-photos/
Re: FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by thorpido(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
'Refused to make love to him'
'stopped him from molesting her'

.......and then you read and see it was refusing to have a procedure done by the doctor.

Bloggers and nonsense headlines.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by Briller: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
'Refused to make love to him'
'stopped him from molesting her'

.......and then you read and see it was refusing to have a procedure done by the doctor.

Bloggers and nonsense headlines.

Yes, the OP is very correct. Many of these doctors are perverts. I have once been molested by a very stupid O&G doctor in the course of a Procedure so I can relate with what he is saying.
Re: FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Briller:

Yes, the OP is very correct. Many of these doctors are perverts. I have once been molested by a very stupid O&G doctor in the course of a Procedure so I can relate with what he is saying.

ARRANT NONSENSE
The lady only said she was NOT comfortable having a male doctor doing an invasive procedure in her vagina.... How is this automatically turned to the above rubbish you wrote or the title of this thread?

No wonder a doctor will therefore refuse to help that same lady the next time around, if he was accused of something he NEVER did, by that deluded woman.

I would have done exactly the same thing... And tell her to go get treated (and accuse innocent people) elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
So how does this correlate with the topic? Refusing a male doctor from treating her doesn’t mean the doctor is making sexual advances towards her. The time they give a jail time for false blogging and captions, you bloggers will sit upright . As for the doctor, I wonder why he took it so personal though undecided
Re: FRSC Doctor Refused To Treat My Wife Because She Refused To Make Love With Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Prettiepearlz:
So how does this correlate with the topic? Refusing a male doctor from treating her doesn’t mean the doctor is making sexual advances towards her. The time they give a jail time for false blogging and captions, you bloggers will sit upright . As for the doctor, I wonder why he took it so personal though undecided

Imagine if, because of that said woman statement, he was suddenly accused of malpractice or sexual misconduct..?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested Over Fake Miracles – Delta State (video) / Governor Wike Launches ‘Operation Sting’ To Fight Insecurity In Rivers State / VIDEO: Bird Flies Into Hospital And Turns Into A Smiling Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.