Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] (29015 Views)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Stillthebest: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Work hard and be prayerful so that your children can be proud of you in the future.

We have Hundred of thousands of Nigerians that their kids are schooling abroad and they are not in politics, neither are they so called 'elites' as you put it.
They only work hard so the future of their wards can be good.

Peace out!

Off point. He said elites not politicians....

2 Likes

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by subcbouy: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
kaen1317:
all the elites know for sure that nigeria is truly a shiithoole thats why schooling and medicals is always in europe or america for themselves and their family
Pray out your generation of Africa mentality. Peace
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Offpoint: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Work hard and be prayerful so that your children can be proud of you in the future.

We have Hundred of thousands of Nigerians that their kids are schooling abroad and they are not in politics, neither are they so called 'elites' as you put it.

Peace out!
So those their WARDS schooled in Nigeria their future won't be GOOD?

stop eating dead BBQ
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Peace out!
Really? And who's children are Nigerian schools made for? Yours i Guess.

And Yes, they are all Elites, wether you agree or not. do you know how much it costs to pay for tuitions in the UK? only few Nigerians (Elites/looters) can Afford it.

1 Like

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Looters sending their children to School Abroad rather than fixing Nigeria's education systems.

They do not believe in Nigeria as it Appears.

1 Like

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Femi316: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Eniafe, son of media personality, Dele Momodu, graduated from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom today July 22nd.

Eniafe bagged a degree in Economics and Philosophy. The proud dad shared photos from the graduation ceremony.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/dele-momodus-son-graduates-from-uk-university-photo.html
The boy be like great khali......?
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Godblessyy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just listen to yourself....."pray" pray" so don't you think Nigerians have prayed enough? Just tell me one legitimate business that can be done in nigeria to pay a tuition fee in UK? You most be part of the corrupt elites in nigeria before you can sponsor your children abroad... facts don't lie. . What's the salary of a level 16 civil servant in nigeria? Why are all their children abroad studying? Continue with your stupid prayer mentality..... Revolution is the answer
post=80522162:

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by KenModi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Peace out!

So the future of their kids can be good in a country with no future.

Good thinking bro!
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by raphy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Congratulations to him.
Mean while there daddy is my followers on Twitter
I told him i love reading his ovation magazine he told me to meer his editor in vi to get 6copies I told him.to convert it to cash so I can pay sch fees oga no gree.
Hand tight pass virgin pussy.

Am still following him on.twitter and he is still with me.

People bad o.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by subcbouy: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
raphy:
Congratulations to him.
Mean while there daddy is my followers on Twitter
I told him i love reading his ovation magazine he told me to meer his editor in vi to get 6copies I told him.to convert it to cash so I can pay sch fees oga no gree.
Hand tight pass virgin pussy.

Am still following him on.twitter and he is still with me.

People bad o.
Na you fall your hand now! So you know fit sell d 6 magazine?
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Godblessyy:
Just listen to yourself....."pray" pray" so don't you think Nigerians have prayed enough? Just tell me one legitimate business that can be done in nigeria to pay a tuition fee in UK? You most be part of the corrupt elites in nigeria before you can sponsor your children abroad... facts don't lie. . What's the salary of a level 16 civil servant in nigeria? Why are all their children abroad studying? Continue with your stupid prayer mentality..... Revolution is the answer

Business men like my old man for example could pay for schools abroad, and I Know that man is not a criminal

Though it would have dug some holes here and there
he would have, But he rather did not

my point is,
not everyone sending their kids to Britain to school are criminals

even though a good number of them are
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by abiolamitodun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
tstx:
The children of the elites are now graduating... Brace yourselves people.. They are coming to take the best jobs.....

this pierced my heart... mcheew...what a pity....the hustle of a nobody is fraustrating I swear...
hmmmmmm
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Alejobs: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin

And on the other thread, Desmond Elliot has called for the ban of foreign movies in Nigeria...

Well, I hope schools in obodo Oyinbo would not one day move for the ban of foreign students from getting admission in their Universities...
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by NextBuhari: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Foreign education is now an instrument of class consolidation in Nigeria.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fat idiots
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by omohlexy: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Non of their kids are schooling in Nigeria. No wonder they are watching our schools decay.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Peace out!

Okare ore mii
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Godblessyy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Your comparing old schools to new millenia dirty Nigerian money. I know a lot of people from Onitsha main market in the 70/80 that we sponsored buy their fathers business from Nigeria to study in US.....that's old story. Today that's made for politicians and Nigerian criminal elites. Nigeria has gone to the dogs....only revolution can change the way.. I see sowore.
Ugosample:

Business men like my old man for example could pay for schools abroad, and I Know that man is not a criminal

Though it would have dug some holes here and there
he would have, But he rather did not

my point is,
not everyone sending their kids to Britain to school are criminals

even though a good number of them are
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Ugosample(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Godblessyy:
Your comparing old schools to new millenia dirty Nigerian money. I know a lot of people from Onitsha main market in the 70/80 that we sponsored buy their fathers business from Nigeria to study in US.....that's old story. Today that's made for politicians and Nigerian criminal elites. Nigeria has gone to the dogs....only revolution can change the way.. I see sowore.

Well

you have a point sha...

But old money still have money till.date na...

it gets to a stage you are just past it.

But to generalise that it's everyone is just wrong.....
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by darkelf: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Peace out!

I hope you're also taking your advice

Because it will be a pity if you come here tomorrow to scream at how ASUU strike is limiting the education if your wards
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
maoolakanm:
ALL OF YOU BEATING THE DRUMS OF WAR SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM THE ELITE IN OUR SOCIETY.
THEY ARE THE ONES CRYING AGAINST THE GOVT AND HOPING THAT THE COUNTRY GO INTO TURMOIL BUT ALL THEIR CHILDREN ARE ABROAD SCHOOLING,INCLUDING THE VICE PRESIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT CHILDREN.
AND MOSTLY ALL OF OF THEM HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP.SO AT THE SLIGHTEST CALL THEY ARE OUT.

So what are you saying. Do nothing?
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Jojo321: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by flowx(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Vulturebbqgrill:
lol u sef dey mad mind ur business grin

E be like say you no wan get peace of mind for the rest of your life abi?

See I don loose contract today don't let me transfer the aggression to your head... Ok!

If thunder no wan fire you, never in your life mention me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenure Elongation: Buhari Has Saved APC From Serious Legal Turmoil, Says Tinubu / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.