Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] (29016 Views)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Gforce2019: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aunty Kemi oluloyo, food is ready.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by gladisa7: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
2morrow now poor men children go dey fight dey keel themselves 4 9ja..This ones their children no dey this country..OBJ BUHARI NGIGE AMAECHI TINUBU OSHOHMOLEH Lai MOHAMMED ..Their children dey enjoy good education and good life abroad. The few wey dey here police n army dey guide them. but sens3less youth dey kill themselves.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by asanwafo: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80522162:

Work hard and be prayerful so that your children can be proud of you in the future.

We have Hundred of thousands of Nigerians that their kids are schooling abroad and they are not in politics, neither are they so called 'elites' as you put it.
They only work hard so the future of their wards can be good.

Peace out!
And what is hard work?
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by lharstborn(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Ahh Ahh... What’s the man’s offense?! �

Nyamiri:

That's the idiot.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by Tzadeola(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2019
You know how much that one don pay there through out em stay Am tired of the frustration we are facing in Nigeria .......i don't blame yahoo boys , I don't blame kidnappers, I don't blame ritualists, I don't blame any Nigerian into any wrong thing to survive .... If the country ws better ,if jobs were created if standards of living were higher ,all of those would be drastically reduced!!! The country might not be perfect then but it would be better, heck even America isnt perfect but there's chance for improvement!!!
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by raphy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
subcbouy:
Na you fall your hand now! So you know fit sell d 6 magazine?

You want to turn me to vendor just like that.

Go follow him on Twitter then turn ya self to vendor in the name of money.
Re: Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo] by subcbouy: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
raphy:

You want to turn me to vendor just like that.

Go follow him on Twitter then turn ya self to vendor in the name of money.
He offered his product, you beg for money. you are already one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries / Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.