Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB (18615 Views)

36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by HENRY940: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na today ?
Buhari has been given 4years to do wareva he likes

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by iker: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
dem don give give agbero 'The Aare Ona Kankafo of Yorubaland' hehehehe
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ochibaisik:

Bro, help him if you can,insults is not necessary.
You actually believe that nonsense he wrote or you're an accomplice?
Let's know which one you dey
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by AreaFada2: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pusyiter:
OBJ had the opportunity to set up a CONFAB, but he was driven by greed and pride
Same OBJ has no moral right to be calling for a CONFAB
GEJ did but for the fear of the unknown, he chickened out.
Buhari will NEVER, so, do not bother.
I have stood for a CONFAB for years but what I keep seeing are bunch of self-aggrandized leaders just for themselves
Jonathan had no time to implement CONFAB. It was already more than half way through his tenure with elections coming up. Nobody implements such with the trouble of getting it through NASS dominated by Northerners against decentralisation with so little time left.

If Nigerians truly wanted CONFAB implemented they should have given him a second mandate. Since they did not give him but chose Change cum Next Level Nigerians should enjoy whatever comes their way.

That is the beauty of democracy. You face the consequences or rewards of your election choices.

Rest assured that the feral hatred and disdain for so-called minorities in the North and even among some SW people will make them rather "die than commit suicide" of admitting that Jonathan did a good thing by organising CONFAB. grin cheesy
Sadly even among some in SW who mouth support for decentralisation.
Now suddenly with fire on the mountain everyone is suddenly talking of Jonathan's CONFAB. grin

Since we are not serious let's remain the laughing stock of international community. Including being branded fantastically corrupt worldwide.
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by Damod88: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wizklynd23:

If revisiting this report will be bring panacea, I am of the opinion Mr. President should have a rethink about it..
The problem facing this country now is beyond politics...
We should be busy looking for long lasting solutions irrespective of political affiliation..
My two cent

The problem facing the country is backwardness plus desperate politicians wanting to clinch unto power. It doesn't matter who is in power Nigeria will continue to face problems typical of a backward country. Added to the problem is the oil money that our political elites are scrambling over. You may not believe what I am saying but it is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by Damod88: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=80526667]
Jonathan had no time to implement CONFAB. It was already more than half way through his tenure with elections coming up. Nobody implements such with the trouble of getting it through NASS dominated by Northerners against decentralisation with so little time left.

If Nigerians truly wanted CONFAB implemented they should have given him a second mandate. Since they did not give him but chose Change cum Next Level Nigerians should enjoy whatever comes their way.

That is the beauty of democracy. You face the consequences or rewards of your election choices.

Rest assured that the feral hatred and disdain for so-called minorities in the North and even among some SW people will make them rather "die than commit suicide" of admitting that Jonathan did a good thing by organising CONFAB. grin cheesy
Sadly even among some in SW who mouth support for decentralisation.
Now suddenly with fire on the mountain everyone is suddenly talking of Jonathan's CONFAB. grin

Since we are not serious let's remain the laughing stock of international community. Including being branded fantastically corrupt worldwide. [/quot

Our problem is not COMFAB. Our problem is one of battle among the elites for control of oil money. Even if the so-called COMFAB is implented it will not change anything.Nigerian politicians are not for development but for looting our resources. They are just using the COMFAB as a subtle tool to frame the government for their selfish ends and not forthe interest of the masses. Even if Obasanjo is given another chance to rule he will still not implement the recommendations of the COMFAB.
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by Honor10: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
melvinjames:
While Gani Adams is talking, the Fulanis are busy setting up road blocks in the SW.

This Next Level dey sweet me die. grin

And ur mothers, sisters are being raped in Enugu
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by SimDan95(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
[/color][color=#990000] everyday talk no action..
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by SimDan95(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
[color=#990000]no be today
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by wowcatty: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Hah! Nkan ti se Yoruba oo!! What exactly is it going to take for this man to get it that there's nothing in the 2014 confab for Yoruba? I didn't expect much from this Gani Adams but for someone with the title of Aareonakakanfo to still be talking like a slave, mewa ti se Yoruba

What happened to a return to regional govt?
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by dragunov: 5:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Wizklynd23:

If revisiting this report will be bring panacea, I am of the opinion Mr. President should have a rethink about it..
The problem facing this country now is beyond politics...
We should be busy looking for long lasting solutions irrespective of political affiliation..
My two cent
Wow, is that you? You look cool

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by akingbatope: 5:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Codes151:
The proud nigga will not listen
herdsmen has been killing and gang rape citizens, no problem about dating, wen he got to d leader d remember how to strategies, whoofu country nijja,were d citizens has no respect no regard
Re: Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB by Cityguy: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
melvinjames:
While Gani Adams is talking, the Fulanis are busy setting up road blocks in the SW.

This Next Level dey sweet me die. grin
The vigilantes encountered were in his backyard sef. Hope he listens to you sha. Ear infection make hearing hard sometimes.
BTW, why is it that some people usually have erections when they hear the name Obasanjo, esp people from SW? The vilify, castigate and reference him negatively by have locked jaw talking about Fulanis in Aso rock? Could it be a case of prophet not having honor in his town or just some form of displacement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.