Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (82397 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by boomssey(f): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Nbote:
Na prison b dis abi holiday inn? Abeg dey shld com and arrest me ooo.. I am guilty of being a Nigerian ooo.. Infact na una embassy I dey go fight tomoro..
Modified: Abeg nobody shld even mention freedom make I hear ooo... Which Yeye freedom? Dis one wey we dey na freedom? Freedom to suffer abi?
LMAO
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by boomssey(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Somebody wake me up when you see any inhumane living conditions
thought I was d only one thinking this.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Kylce042(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Explorers:
A$AP Rocky is said to have recently found himself detained in a Swedish prison after his alleged arrest for a street fight.

The American rapper has been held since being arrested on suspicion of assault on 3 July.

A prosecutor now has until 25 July to decide whether to charge him, Stockholm District Court decided.

And while he was reportedly being kept in ‘inhumane’ conditions, pictures have been released of the jail in Stockholm, giving us an inside look as to where the 30-year-old is believed to be staying.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/07/10/inside-aap-rockys-swedish-prison-rapper-detained-inhumane-conditions-10147589/amp/

Inhuman conditions! this fine prison may den try kirikiri
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Dagger79(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Bia OP I hate nonsense
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Horus(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Typical swedish "prison cell"

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Sure for a while its better than naija but after sometime, na u go tire

Unless you're a lazy man with no ambition. That will rather eat food and sleep at the expense of his freedom

Sadly, many Nigerians fit the above in bold description...

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nbote:
Na prison b dis abi holiday inn? Abeg dey shld com and arrest me ooo.. I am guilty of being a Nigerian ooo.. Infact na una embassy I dey go fight tomoro..
Modified: Abeg nobody shld even mention freedom make I hear ooo... Which Yeye freedom? Dis one wey we dey na freedom? Freedom to suffer abi?
guy no wound me abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
krattoss:
That guy that mumble raps .

Ain't a fan of his from day 1.

But hey.. free the nigg'
flacko aint a mumble rapper
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by 1miccza: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Explorers nor dey find pesin trouble oo, if dat one na inhumane wetin agodi prison go be naa?
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by 1miccza: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Horus:
Typical swedish "prison cell"

Bros did you just say typical? Dis na Mini flat short let apartment for Lekki naa...
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Sazeals(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
deepwater:
Buhari never called zlatan about Naira Marley
naira Marley is not a good citizen
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2019
My former neighbor told me he was imprisoned in one European country before deported back to Naija.

While there he had regular medical checks and treatments,
Worked and schooled, all of that for free of course.
Saved up some some money in the process and when he was to leave the place, his money was calculated, tax and other charges removed and the rest transferred to his account.

He told me that since he came back to Nigeria he has been wishing he was returned back to the prison. True life story.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by seanjy4konji: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
oh boy see prison?
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
A human is nothing without freedom. It is called prison for a reason.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
An Some Ungrateful americans Are Calling Trump A Racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.