Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (82381 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ofcourse, this is what Some European prisons looks like, we ate 2 toast and a boiled egg, 2 cups of teas, For breakfast, Roasted slice of pork with chips, for Afternoon And Roasted chicken, Roasted potatoes, rice and peas for dinner, 3 big square meals daily.

After we smoke cigarettes, watch TV, play snooker, play football, Go to the Gym or Fight with each other.

And then go to sleep. And repeat the next day, until we are released, but if you are there for 20, 30 years or for life. you would be doing the same thing for a long time of for life.

For all the people who thinks it is a 5 star hotel room or nice bungalow, trust me, FREEDOM is priceless.

5 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by shogsman(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Prison is prison, it's the restrictions of movement that makes it w prison not the environment.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
The prison is beautiful but can not be compared to the freedom of moving about.

Who moving about help... some people love being indoors, Nd can work from home etc
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
See prison like hotel
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by mecussey(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That tweet by Trump sent goose bump to my whole body. This is how government is run.

I tell you bro, very caring. but who do we have here...
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
In my areas that apartment rent per annum is minimum 120k excluding agent and agreement fee, u will be looking at 200k
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by DesChyko: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
I love bad bitches that's my f**king problem.. grin
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by omooba969(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
The prison is beautiful but can not be compared to the freedom of moving about.

Did you mean freedom of moving about in Nigeria?undecided

You need to be clear on this please before I .....
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Jabioro: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
I wanted to go and committed an offence either Sweeden, Britain US and other conductive countries..Those prison are better than some rooms
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Duggedised12(f): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
famouscargo4u:

It may interest you to know that his jail term got elongated by Trump's intervention. So, nothing changes really. If there's anything at all, it's for worse.
he has not even been sentenced ,they are holding him pending investigation. As for asap, black americans think its his karma as he said "black lives doesnt matter to him because he is rich and lives in Beverly hills, so police brutality on black people is not his concern". I guess now he will know that money doesn't buy "white privilege".

As for trump ,him and kanye are only doing it for clout as they never rode this hard for white cops going free with a slap on the wrist for killing black unarmed people on american soil.

4 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Jaymaq(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
As it stands, "inhuman conditions" has levels. Another man's "inhuman condition" can be another man's paradise. That's the irony of life, deal with it.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
nobodytestme:
I just watched the original video on YouTube , ASAP, his team and bodyguard actually kept their cool to be honest.
If It was me , I’d have lost mine since ,. Those guys were actually the ones looking for trouble.
You can’t watch the video and blame ASAP and his team.
A girl even claimed the boys slapped their asses..come on .. Sweden just wants to be racist here if you ask me
Even his bodyguard would have broken the 2 muthafuckas but still held himself..
Trump is right to intervene.. that is a president of a country that works..
Be the judge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI

It's called free speech....motherfukcers can say what they want, you can't lay your hands on them...the minute you do, then it's assault... And since they are foreigners who were about to leave the country, they had to be held in jail, so they could face their crime.

That's exactly what is happening in the US when racists are legally parading and doing marches all over the country, and if you attack them for their views, you are the one who will be arrested.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Mechatronika(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
If their prisons can be these, now imagine where individual lives. Nigeria . . . . . in fact, don't lemme talk . . .
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is a failure

Mr wife thief

all sane human knows that but halt being stu.pid
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
This one na superhuman condition na... even Aso Rock no Tap like this.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by SammyTJack: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dahhh de place still looking dapper dat de rat hole dey pack us into over here
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by kay29000(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
AryaSand:
Next time he won't go to another country and be behaving like an idiot. American Celebrities think they can get away with anything just because they are Americans and they have money.

Don't mind him. I know the guys following them around were assholes, but that is why he has a bodyguard. He should have allowed the bodyguard handle the situation, instead of trying to form gangsta. If they didn't arrest him, I am sure he would have gone back to America to release a song bragging about what he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by wirinet(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
magicminister:
Shame!

Unfortunately, backward, ignorant and poverty stricken Nairalanders which is unfortunately the majority will praise the Swedish jail and Swedish government but easily forget or ignore the fact that a white American rapper “g-easy” committed same offense as ASAP Rocky and was even caught with hard drugs but was allowed out within 48 hrs and didn’t have to cancel his whole tour.

We are the most populous Black Country but a greater number of us have absolutely refused to teach themselves to better understand how the world works. They’re sticking worshiping the white man and everything they do even when it is hateful towards them.

That the greatest irony. The blackman's greatest enemy is the blackman and not the other races. I think it is a condition called self loathe. How else can you explain why some blackman, especially from Africa feels elated when another blackman elsewhere is oppressed. A simple street brawl that happens everywhere has led to being locked up for one month (without trial). Even the other parties in the street fight has been released.
If they are afraid that they are a flight risk as the Swedish government is alleging, why not seize hus passport and have the US embassy is asked to guarantee him.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Firstandonly(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Nbote:
Na prison b dis abi holiday inn? Abeg dey shld com and arrest me ooo.. I am guilty of being a Nigerian ooo.. Infact na una embassy I dey go fight tomoro..
Modified: Abeg nobody shld even mention freedom make I hear ooo... Which Yeye freedom? Dis one wey we dey na freedom? Freedom to suffer abi?
u forget to include free food
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Me, looking for the inhumane conditions:

2 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by KendrickAyomide: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:
That guy that mumble raps .

Ain't a fan of his from day 1.

But hey.. free the nigg'
see this one. Asap rocky mumble raps? Mumu

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by horlique(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Explorers:
A$AP Rocky is said to have recently found himself detained in a Swedish prison after his alleged arrest for a street fight.

The American rapper has been held since being arrested on suspicion of assault on 3 July.

A prosecutor now has until 25 July to decide whether to charge him, Stockholm District Court decided.

And while he was reportedly being kept in ‘inhumane’ conditions, pictures have been released of the jail in Stockholm, giving us an inside look as to where the 30-year-old is believed to be staying.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/07/10/inside-aap-rockys-swedish-prison-rapper-detained-inhumane-conditions-10147589/amp/
is this a prison... Or a holiday resort
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by lereinter(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Long time Boss

His excellency Explorers. Greetings
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by raphy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sweden here I come ...that Paradise is too.fine o
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Look at a president that care for his citizen, if it were Nigeria, one useless dullard from Duara will try to label him ipob miscreant and deserve the castration... If I fail to choose my place of birth and birth I will choose it at adulthood
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Adebowalay(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
E be like say dis people dey crase...EKo hotel and suites fine like this?
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by pcicero(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Explorers:
Prosecutors says, real name Rakim Mayers was involved in a fight in Stockholm on 30 June, where he'd been playing at a festival.

A video published online appeared to show him punching another man in the street.

But the rapper also put videos of his own up on social media.

He says they're from before the fight and they show the man following him.

Haha, he is even tweeting from prison.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nbote:
Na prison b dis abi holiday inn? Abeg dey shld com and arrest me ooo.. I am guilty of being a Nigerian ooo.. Infact na una embassy I dey go fight tomoro..
Modified: Abeg nobody shld even mention freedom make I hear ooo... Which Yeye freedom? Dis one wey we dey na freedom? Freedom to suffer abi?
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
deepwater:
Buhari never called zlatan about Naira Marley
you got me cracking ah swear!
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Inhumane condition? Abi humane condition undecided
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Transfer him to Panti

At least then the inhumane allegations will be true.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by rowland545(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80523977:
Na cell be dis one too?!

Jail time abroad go dey worry some people badly as from this night!!
I heard. Ur buhari is building this type of prison in daura ...

So keep calm u will still go der for holidays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.