Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter (62111 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Busola Dakolo's e-warriors/defenders/avengers are nowhere to be found. They would rather vibrate and explode for a rape that happened twenty years ago than given more grievous and recent rape incidents the same attention and outburst.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by BruncleZuma: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
but that is not what is on the focus here na,i consider it a distraction to the crime on ground. This is a typical example of putting the cart before the horse.
Ma'am at this point your doubts have been cleared the crime was heinous drop your comments and move along. I bid you a wonderful week ahead.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Agugbadin: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
princeSammyz:
Aru! The gods are to blame! It was probably his destiny to be that one bad example.

Big Aru!!!

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Ma'am at this point your doubts have been cleared the crime was heinous drop your comments and move along. I bid you a wonderful week ahead.
wonderful week to you too.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Nigerians self, why are they tying him like a goat grin because he behaved like a goat??
Is incest a crime in Nigeria or simply because he did it with a minor..
Someone should quote and school me please

Yeah, you need to be schooled in a rehab for serial perverts
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Inprint: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Signs of End time everywhere may God save us.

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by BobRisky5050: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lmao—- e b like dis days, guys r just waiting 4 someone to ef up and Gbawaa... they will do u what is in their mind
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by SammyTJack: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
If this was Facebook you will seeing comment like "Dope"
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Shila16: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
See life!!! How can a man impregnate his own daughter ....cant even imagine sleeping with my daughter * disgusting*...

Moral lesson»»»self control is the key!!..

Konji is a bastard!

Your moral lesson in this case is bullshit

Self control is not the case , you saying self control literally means a father can lust after his own daughter but must control himslf . Your balls deserve to be hanged honestly

A sane man should not even think of his daughter in that way it's crazy , much to now think of exhibiting self control

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by yeyeosoronga: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some people will soon come and ask for proof of when he had sex with her. Perhaps, she seduced him and she had an affair with her father.
Nigeria can never get better with all the evil we do against ourselves. Pastors raping minors about, fathers raping daughters. How can we have progress in the land when there's so much wickedness?
Some are even saying evil committed 20years ago should automatically be forgiven and justice be denied victims. May such people never find mercy.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Natoski5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shila16:
Your moral lesson in this case is bullshit

Self control is not the case , you saying self control literally means a father can lust after his own daughter but must control himslf . Your balls deserve to be hanged honestly

A sane man should not even think of his daughter in that way it's crazy , much to now think of exhibiting self control

Hahahahaha guy chill na
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Investmentfreak: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zionista:

Yeah, you need to be schooled in a rehab for serial perverts
You didn’t answer my question
Is incest a criminal conduct in 9ja or he’s been dehumanized because he did it with a minor?
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ibrahimovicskye(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
inside life watin man no go see shocked shocked cool
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Water101(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
How 2ru is dis?[quote author=stephenduru post=80523646]As shared by Margaret from Port Harcourt(originally shared by John-Alfred)......

The high rate of moral decadence and impunity is more than alarming. 

Alot are actually alive but their consciences are Dead and Buried.

A 43yr old Widower impregnates his 13yr old daughter somewhere in my community.

This is more than evil against Family values and humanity. I do not sanely think there could be any Justification for this act.

I have never subscribed to abortion but in this case,  I don't just know the best ethical perspective to handle this. This baby can't come forth to ve his Sister as his mother and his Mothers Father as his own #Father.  Good God.

Well I hope the elders take the necessary measures to cleanse the land of this desecration and not sweep this under the carpet.

I equally submit more stringent laws should be promulgated to ensure the safety of the Girlchil
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FREEMADNESS: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Margaret from Port Harcourt(originally shared by John-Alfred)......

'Evil  is no longer there or is inside the ground but here with you and I.

This is more than evil against Family values and humanity. I do not sanely think there could be any Justification for this act.

I have never subscribed to abortion but in this case,  I don't just know the best ethical perspective to handle this. This baby can't come forth to ve his Sister as his mother and his Mothers Father as his own #Father.  Good God.

Well I hope the elders take the necessary measures to cleanse the land of this desecration and not sweep this under the carpet.

I equally submit more stringent laws should be promulgated to ensure the safety of the Girlchild
John-Alfred'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/43-year-old-old-nigerian-widower.html

I didn't want to condemn d man at first because he impregnated his daughter but impregnating an under age girl is something I can't support.... castrate him is my judgement. his manhood should not b useful even for urinating.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided when people commit lesser crimes, I see petrol and Tyre. Now that this man has committed an abomination, I have not seen any petrol and tyre.[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by xendra: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Castration things
it should be the only punishment for any rapist, if women can be castrated too ....SMH
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
ositadima1:

Listen to your self, If the a woman carry bele for him son will the woman gree say na him son give am ?
My point is, you rarely see women perpetrating such atrocity
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Konji issa bastard, it is the worst adviser any living man can have

What sort of demon could possibly manipulate that fool into having sexual relationship with his under age daughter? Imagine the shame, emotional and psychological trauma as well as the stigma he has placed on his daughter.

Imagine the shame that will be the girl's portion each time she is reminded that she was impregnated by her father.

Any man that can't control his sexual urge is a "goner"
the fool should be made to face the law immediately
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ussv: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
See what Buhari has caused.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by holicupp(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
end time fadas
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by AJohnnasa(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ngwababe, ife n'eme.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
If i say sex is overrated now, some people will start shouting 'Konji na Custard" up and down. Nonsense!!!

How can you destroy your own Daughter life in the name of Sex/Konji..

You should be decapitated..

Odaran... Ko si danu!!!
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by mixta140: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
He dey mad ni...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My point is, you rarely see women perpetrating such atrocity

Women are no better...
I put this type of crime on the same exact level as women throwing their newborn babies in dustbin etc.... Same demonic act from parent towards child!!!
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by GennyCheta(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Very painful how will the young girl forget this and move on in life cry
But no need to kill the man, let them punish him n let him take care of his children again, because if they kill him the children will become orphans it's not a good idea.
Our society is bad seriously
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Akiika: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jungle justice is still not the answer. Call the police and let them take it from there. I am sure that is statutory rape even in Nigeria.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Women are no better...
I put this type of crime on the same exact level as women throwing their newborn babies in dustbin etc.... Same demonic act from parent towards child!!!
True that bro

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
GennyCheta:
Very painful how will the young girl forget this and move on in life cry
But no need to kill the man, let them punish him n let him take care of his children again, because if they kill him the children will become orphans it's not a good idea.
Our society is bad seriously

We can all conclude that he does not know how to care for this child.... and even if he did pay the rent, feed and clothe that child, he is a danger to that innocent child and should NEVER be left alone with her unattended....EVER!!!
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by persinpapa: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Margaret from Port Harcourt(originally shared by John-Alfred)......

'Evil  is no longer there or is inside the ground but here with you and I.

I equally submit more stringent laws should be promulgated to ensure the safety of the Girlchild
John-Alfred'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/43-year-old-old-nigerian-widower.html

There's a war going on and we don't understand
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by NAJALYN: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
I believe death sentence will curb the incessant incidents of insane men pregnating babies and little Children. This is becoming too rampant. The earlier this problem is nipped in the bud the better.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by armadeo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
See life!!! How can a man impregnate his own daughter ....cant even imagine sleeping with my daughter * disgusting*...

Moral lesson»»»self control is the key!!..

Konji is a bastard!

This one isnt konji, its madness. How can he look at his own daughter 13yr old and sleep with her.

Paedophile bastard. He should be hanged. See his face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.