Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Didn’t Allow My Relationship To Distract Me – Agbelusi, Economics First-class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Allow My Relationship To Distract Me – Agbelusi, Economics First-class (331 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Allow My Relationship To Distract Me – Agbelusi, Economics First-class by Newsbreakers: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are evergreen in my memory. My dad is a teacher and so in my primary and secondary schools, he taught me Mathematics, English and Quantitative Reasoning every summer break. I remember learning Further Mathematics at a very tender age and this drastically improved my proficiency in Mathematics. I also remember that in secondary school, I used to make some early morning presentations at the assembly ground and fortunately, that helped my public speaking skills as much as it helped to improve my self-confidence. I thank my dad for the things he taught me because they later formed a solid background for me academically. In my previous schools, I was a star girl. I represented my secondary school in inter-school competitions such as Cowbell Mathematics Competition, Olympiad Mathematics and two literature competitions. I was also the best student in the Humanities Department for three consecutive years and I was the valedictorian in my set; 2015 graduating class.

Read More: https://newsbreakers.ng/i-didnt-allow-my-relationship-to-distract-me-agbelusi-economics-first-class-graduate/

Seven Months After Expected Delivery, Abandoned Pen-Cinema Bridge Gets Attention

Seven months passed the delivery mark of the Pen Cinema bridge, the project not only stall since early this year, but the teeming populace of Agege that traverse the area have also had to undergo a daily gridlock of human and vehicular traffic, with no end in sight.

The gridlock, which starts as early as 5:30a.m. each day, especially on weekdays, is further compounded by the debilitating state of most adjoining roads like Iju Road, Abeokuta Motor Road and Capitol Road, many of which are littered with craters and crevices, leading to the stranded commuters frittering productive hours daily in the crawling traffic. It is a common sight for commuters to trek more than three kilometres to navigate the intractable traffic that dots the Agege landscape

Read More: https://newsbreakers.ng/seven-months-after-expected-delivery-abandoned-pen-cinema-bridge-gets-attention/

Don’t Shed Crocodile Tears At My Burial – 94-Year-Old Actor Charles Olumo Tells Colleagues

Abdulsalam Ishola Sanyaolu, a Nollywood actor popularly known as Charles Olumo ‘Agbako’, has been sick for a while. He was diagnosed with a strange ailment that made unable to move around. For this reason, he was absent from the movie scene for some time.

Thankfully, the actor, known for his roles in the Yoruba movie industry, got back on his feet. Following his recovery, he has accused his colleagues of neglecting him when he was sick.

According to the Nigerian Tribune, the 94-year-old Olumo also warned these colleagues of his not to shed crocodile tears at his burial’

Read More: https://newsbreakers.ng/dont-shed-crocodile-tears-at-my-burial-94-year-old-actor-charles-olumo-tells-colleagues/

ASUU Criticises Buhari’s Appointment Of UNIABUJA VC

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has faulted the appointment of a former Vice-Chancellor of Kwara State University (KWASU), Prof Abdulrasheed Na’allah, as Vice-Chancellor of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The union said appointing Na’allah, who was allegedly indicted by a visitation panel, would make a mockery of the government’s fight against corruption.

In a statement jointly signed by its University of Ibadan (UI) Chairman, Prof Deji Omole, and the Ibadan Zonal Coordinator, Dr Ade Adejumo, the union recalled that Na’allah had been indicted by the visitation panel under former Governor Abdulfattah Ahmed.

Read More: https://newsbreakers.ng/ASUU-criticises-buharis-appointment-of-uniabuja-vc/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uranium - The Most Dangerous Metal On Earth! / This New Session: Get Online Students' Result Checker And Scratch Cards For Free / 2019 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Officially Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.