Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Learn The Basics To Facebook Advertising Via My Podcast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Basics To Facebook Advertising Via My Podcast (167 Views)

How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising / 7 Facebook Advertising Mistakes To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Basics To Facebook Advertising Via My Podcast by johntheguru(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys,
Trust you're doing well today.
A couple of persons have been asking about Facebook advertising, how to increase sales and make some money through Facebook advertising.

I've been running ads for a while now, i really might not be the best out there, but, I've got tips that might help you out to get started and make better sales even as a student in Nigeria.

On the website address I'll be sharing, you can get to listen to my podcast, or even download and listen over if you wish...

Here are some things you get to learn,

1.Learn the basics of Facebook advertising

2.How to set up ads for better sales

3.How to reach people better

4.How to earn some bucks advertising on Facebook even as a 7yr old

Listen to my Podcast Here!!

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Tax Appeal Tribunal Rules That Withdrawal Of Voluntary Pension May Be Taxable / Phone Number @ Cheap Rate / Advantages Of Buddy Bench On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.