Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (53512 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Age of consent in Nigeria is 11

What

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

Please go back and do your research as per age of consent in Kwara of 20yrs ago - certainly not 17.

Well since you have the knowledge pray tell!
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by OlaPhils(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
dead on arrival case
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by SocialJustice: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

I hope the Dakolos have made available enough of tangible evidence to Falana, this not just about ranting all over the media

The truth must surely prevail and the guilty must face the wrath of the law
Are you a lawyer? Oga evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Lmao!
Sulaiman own differ now.Him carry the girl go court to prove him own.But our foto pastor no even sue for defamation na.The guy sef just dey do underground police runs to shut Dakolo....Na guilty conscience dey worry am.I stay very close to the church, the kind girls wey dey there fine reach toe nails.Even rev father go comot clothe say e no do again.You see this one so?Him do am, as for evidence, na them sabi.
Nothing dea wrong if he shag am. The only thing when fit make am wrong na rape. Where you keep evidence of rape when happen 20yrs ago? I dea fear for the Dakolo's because if Dem no fit prove this thing e, the kind anger when Mr coza go take deal with them. Them go pay tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Neddstark: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Falana is not every lawyer, he charges over N50m now. If you pay without giving tangible evidence, they will show you why you lose and that's the end. Or are you going to sue Falana?

Cases like this, he does it to stay in prominence. He also has an aversion for pastors. He called churches business centres.
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by HitlerGaddafi: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Ofcourse they wont talk about rape.But character evidence may likely prove one or two things, especially when it cimes from females who have evidences to show they are in concensual relationship with him.Infidelity not a crime in Nigeria law, but a married pastor with trails of sexual escapades hanging on him is a deal breaker.
See I'm supporting no one but what I'm trying to say is unless there's a physical evidence from one party, its DOA. (Dead on Arrival). Nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
If I'm one of the girls shaging him and i have evidence to it, this would be the best time to pay him a visit with my lawyer for settlement package. grin

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Betapikin101: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
ikennamadu1:

OGA. Nothing like other victims.. If they don't have any evidence against him. Then the case Is dead on arrival

Ogbeni which kind evidence u dey look for oh cctv footage abi because the person who will be raped would have already station a cctv cam because she knows she will be raped.pls receive sense in Jesus Name .

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Well since you have the knowledge pray tell!

Culled from The Guardian...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by ikennamadu1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Ofcourse them fit fling the case.Me know say the guy shag her, rape her whichever be her claims, but i won see how the whole thing go turn out.

I no believe that story.. I know no why my mind no accept am... I just don't know why... The guy fit done shag am.. But certainly not rape...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by abels(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
sharap
inoki247:
make dem go spend inside dere GoFundMe donation mak dem no go look for evidence mak dem dey shout foul play for social media.. D pastor dey du him homeWork silently now e no mak noise. When Judgement hit dem I know some people will still come nd say what d Pastor did waz bad dat y he no leave am for God hand..

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by OlaPhils(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Fotoyinbo messed up by dragging the couple.Na the more secrets wey go eventually come out from other victims go finally nail am.Just hope other church members dont have his prick on their Iphones though, then intimate correspondences.E no go funny o.

what do you mean messed up?
no be them seek to be known?

i wonder what they are dragging with Fatoyobo, because things seems to be lie

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

What
Google it. Nigeria has the lowest age of consent in the world at 11yrs.
Na this very thing make me comfirm say we be really $hit-hole or that zoo when Mr kanu call am

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
If I'm one of the girls shaging him and i have evidence to it, this would be the best time to pay him a visit with my lawyer for settlement package. grin

Blackmail and extortion...
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ogaga87(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
tevinsolt:

Watch out, your time is coming. He who covers his sin will not prosper, the Bible says.

And I get the sense you might have done something you shouldn't have based on your rhetoric ... sit tight your time is coming.

Call your sister to come out and start where I stopped with her..

Along side this one, I say your father, father, well, well

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by abels(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
menhhnnnn you are wicked and insensitive bro....change your ways because this matter will shock you
AroleOduduwa2:
Falana and his son will jump on anything to remain in the news, is this case SAN worthy, you think you’ll intimidate a high court judge cuz you’re a San with a no evidence case

This man that parade himself as a human right activist won’t say anything about the killing of the shittes, bunch of hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

See I'm supporting no one but what I'm trying to say is unless there's a physical evidence from one party, its DOA. (Dead on Arrival). Nothing will happen.

Ofcourse its normal accusations and counter-accusations blah blah blah.Thats why i said there was no need for Abiodun to drag the couple like he is doing...it may eventually lead to more can of worms opening, especially since he already have histories of women accusing him fir sexual immoralities.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Google it. Nigeria has the lowest age of consent in the world at 11yrs.
Na this very thing make me comfirm say we be really $hit-hole or that zoo when Mr kanu call am

Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by salford1: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

Blackmail and extortion...

Its business.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Its business.

Chai Igbo & business...grin
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by funlover1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
So many defenders of Pastor Krest all over Social Media...foolish people who have sold their conscience for some few thousands and 1gb of data... Don't know why your Fatoyinbo is so desperate; He and his cohorts have been on a recruiting spree...recruiting cyber warriors who have lost the use of their senses, most of them rapists themselves and rape enablers

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Jutagg7888: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Let's help your business grow

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by abels(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
leave that one to be talking any how
GlorifiedTunde:
Biodun don enter one chance.

Asides the fact that Timi is made, a lot of people have interest in the case and are rooting for the Dakolos.

I heard something about a GoFundMe page also, not sure though.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
ikennamadu1:

I no believe that story.. I know no why my mind no accept am... I just don't know why... The guy fit done shag am.. But certainly not rape...

Even if na shag, the lady can call it whatever at this point.Thats why e good for man to control him thing,Even God sef know say women dey vex pass fire.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by abels(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
you right , i know of someone with a photo evidence, the man should have pleaded with the family since last year..this thing for nor reach like this
nkwuocha1:
Fotoyinbo messed up by dragging the couple.Na the more secrets wey go eventually come out from other victims go finally nail am.Just hope other church members dont have his prick on their Iphones though, then intimate correspondences.E no go funny o.
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

Chai Igbo & business...grin

Like play like play a smarr chick fit collect nothing less than 10 million.Even as i dey speak one or two girls wey don shag am sef dey read wetin we dey talk.Them go fit dey reason am grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by duality(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
How many of such cases has been falana won?

Abegyyhh
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
abels:
you right , i know of someone with a photo evidence, the man should have pleaded with the family since last year..this thing for nor reach like this

Ofcourse foto evidences plenty plenty naaa. grin grin grin
Girls wey dey shag am get am full their phones for here.Abiodun should have pleaded with one or two top men of God to help him resolve the issues with the Dakolos.The case for die slowly.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by AgreatMan: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
ikennamadu1:

One thing u need know be say.. Our justice system ne be all about dem say dem say... You gats get evidence... If not the way them go fling the case ehnn... E fit land for Bangladesh

Nigga, enough I beg. If there is no concrete evidence, Falana is not a mad man, he will not take the case. Forget all d noise both for or against the Dakolos. This is their biggest play yet.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by martineverest(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
CapitanS:

I believe it's pro bono unless there's a money bag that is paying on their behalf. Timi definitely can't afford Falana's fees
buy coza can afford to bribe IGP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt / Davido Drunk In Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.