Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (53526 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by FREEMADNESS: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
life2017:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered that petitions from the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakolos, be merged and investigated at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Lawyer to the Dakolos, Mr Femi Falana, made the revelation during a telephone conversation with The PUNCH on Monday.

Falana, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, told our correspondent that the IG had assured that justice would be done in the matter.

While denying that the police authorities had refused to act on the Dakolos’ petition, the human rights lawyer said the case would be brought to Lagos because the family were the first to petition the police.

https://punchng.com/breaking-fatoyinbo-vs-dakolos-ig-orders-case-transfer-to-lagos

am becoming bored of dis coza shit....
bloggers please give me an interesting story to melt my hectic Lagos life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
How dèm wan proof this case so
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by imitateMe(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rr
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:
can timi pay falana ? I remember sometime 2002 or 2003 na 38million falana charge one of babe relative.

except it's a bono case
Aisha is capable of paying for them.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ogaga87(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nothing go still happen...

If federal government like make he carry am..
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Kenturkey048(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
etrouble:

Is your family currently as relevant as the Falanas? Just asking. You are talking about the killing of Shiites in Abuja while your brethren are being killed at your backyard.
nice question ...God bless you

9 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by iswallker(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Biodun don enter one chance.

Asides the fact that Timi is made, a lot of people have interest in the case and are rooting for the Dakolos.

I heard something about a GoFundMe page also, not sure though.

What's the meaning of timi is made ... sad

Made and doing gofundme.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Whobedatte(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Woke olaonipekun, Itsay sagay, Mike ozekhome would be a good competition.
Let the game begin shocked
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by femi4: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

I hope the Dakolos have made available enough of tangible evidence to Falana, this not just about ranting all over the media

The truth must surely prevail and the guilty must face the wrath of the law
Is Falana a baby lawyer, why are you paranoid

10 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Mikora: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:
can timi pay falana ? I remember sometime 2002 or 2003 na 38million falana charge one of babe relative.

except it's a bono case
One of my older relations who is very rich engaged Falana's services for an ongoing case he has with the government, he told us that falana billed him 60million and the funny thing is that since the case started, falana has never come to court one day, na him boys dey come represent am

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by joycejohn2223: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Grasshopper fighting elephant. Timi don buy market �

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Neddstark: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
There was only one SAN. RIP Gani Fahwehinmi. The rest are so useless. So Falana, you have nothing better do do win your SAN title than to defend a woman who consensually had sex as a teenager, but now planing to pull a man down?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
inoki247:
make dem go spend inside dere GoFundMe donation mak dem no go look for evidence mak dem dey shout foul play for social media.. D pastor dey du him homeWork silently now e no mak noise. When Judgement hit dem I know some people will still come nd say what d Pastor did waz bad dat y he no leave am for God hand..

Lol cheesy
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Emerald94(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
FALANA
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
38 million for what case? Murder or fraud

lordkush:

except it's a bono case

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by biggie73(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good development. The victim must be protected.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mikora:

One of my older relations who is very rich engaged Falana's devices for an ongoing case he has with the government, he told us that falana billed him 60million and the funny thing is that since the case started, falana has never come to court one day, na him boys dey come represent am

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:

except it's a bono case

Their colleagues said they will open a gofundme account for the law suit.
Maybe Aisha Buhari will give them money too.
A beautiful palace doesn't make a good king, if you employ Falana without having tangible evidence to help him with, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by penjm: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
pls we need new topic, na only coza all d time is no more news pls.
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
ikennamadu1:

One thing u need know be say.. Our justice system ne be all about dem say dem say... You gats get evidence... If not the way them go fling the case ehnn... E fit land for Bangladesh

Ofcourse them fit fling the case.Me know say the guy shag her, rape her whichever be her claims, but i won see how the whole thing go turn out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by festacman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
lordkush:

except it's a bono case
If Falana charged N38 million way back in 2003, his fees now in 2019 should be N38 billion abi. LOL Please stop this talebearing. If lawyers charge this high for cases, how many common people in Nigeria will be able to approach court for justice?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Falana and his son will jump on anything to remain in the news, is this case SAN worthy, you think you’ll intimidate a high court judge cuz you’re a San with a no evidence case

This man that parade himself as a human right activist won’t say anything about the killing of the shittes, bunch of hypocrites

You can keep ranting from here to Jerusalem

Rapists must end Up in jail where they belong

And supporters of rapists everywhere must die

11 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

And how did you know they dont have evidence? Abi na you won lawyer and judge the case?No be Dokolo evidence sef i dey find, i dey wait for one or two babes wey him dey shag concurrently to open mouth grin.
if he come shag them watin wrong? them tell you say he dea rape them? abi we want begin jail people because of ordinary shagging?
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
joycejohn2223:
Grasshopper fighting elephant. Timi don buy market �

Hahaha!
Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Falana and his son will jump on anything to remain in the news, is this case SAN worthy, you think you’ll intimidate a high court judge cuz you’re a San with a no evidence case

This man that parade himself as a human right activist won’t say anything about the killing of the shittes, bunch of hypocrites

what is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Neddstark:
There was only one SAN. RIP Gani Fahwehinmi. The rest are so useless. So Falana, you have nothing better do do win your SAN title than to defend a woman who consensually had sex as a teenager, but now planing to pull a man down?

Shut Up there

Where you there? To know it was consensual

You should be happy to unravel the truth not sad...

All rapists and their supporters must burn in hell

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:

And how did you know they dont have evidence? Abi na you won lawyer and judge the case?No be Dokolo evidence sef i dey find, i dey wait for one or two babes wey him dey shag concurrently to open mouth grin.

Have you tried to explore the possibility of Biodun's innocence of the rape charge?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by greggng: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is what I have been shouting to to ears of the gullible coza menbers and agents on nairaland. Now is coming from the big man himself...it is now clear that busola reported first to the police in Lagos but the man on the other end wanna divert it to Abuja as if going to Abuja will make him escape justice

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Neddstark: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there

Where you there? To know it was consensual

You should be happy to unravel the truth not sad...

All rapists and their supporters must burn in hell

Same with your fada who had a party with you and his pet dog when you were a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by nkwuocha1: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

if he come shag them watin wrong? them tell you say he dea rape them? abi we want begin jail people because of ordinary shagging?

You dey say wetin dey wrong say married pastor dey shag anyhow?No body holy pass,but the shag wey him shag don be like bone for him throat.E no fit swallow, him no fit comot am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
festacman:

If Falana charged N38 million way back in 2003, his fees now in 2019 should be N38 billion abi. LOL Please stop this talebearing. If lawyers charge this high for cases, how many common people in Nigeria will be able to approach court for justice?

Falana is not every lawyer, he charges over N50m now. If you pay without giving tangible evidence, they will show you why you lose and that's the end. Or are you going to sue Falana?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo) / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.