Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (89204 Views)

Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
this is a good news hopefully these idiots in power will also taste what we the poor citizens are going through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by foleskay(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria is turning into a state of comatose. Emergency! Emergency!! Emergency!!!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by NwaJozi: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
E don start be that another Boko Haram
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by flowx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798:
Damn
The result!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Biggcake: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Picture of the dead body or I don't believe...

Anything is possible in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
Thank God big men don dey follow see wetting poor man dey see for we Naija grin
The thing when dea sweet me be say na Abuja this thing dea happen. At least the whole world go see the incompetent leaders when we get. Nobody go fit deny this one

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Buharist Reporters: SMH
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Kylekent59: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
What's the president doing about this?

Another Islamic set.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Agugbadin: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
What is the Federal government waiting for, this sect should be proscribed and labeled terrorists
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798:
May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.

Laugh won kill me o. That was what they did to GEJ.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oh my God I personally know this man, full of life and always smiling, he has a heart of gold cry cry

Rip sir
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by golddust6000(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
So what about the six Shiites member that was killed by Nigerian police today??

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Rotimi47: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
Bad thing wey dey want make person laugh grin
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by wizardus: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
NaWa!!!!! May your soul rest in peace

Meanwhile

Ruga policy: northern governors and youth meets behind close doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76g2GIKtKBc

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by opius: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wetin this dulard from Sudan go cause for this country eh, very soon he will not be able to handle it
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Gforce2019: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is another insurgency gradually gaining grow in Nigeria.
Abeg, what are we still waiting for? Bulkanization is the answer.
Pls don't quote me ooo! I'm drunk . I don't even know what I'm typing .

I need rescue operations at Chioma beer parlour.
So drunk... whoever quote me is also drunk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by 9gerian: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
A stitch in time would have saved 9...
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by rummmy: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
More needs to go down
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by judejamy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder. If this is not nipped to the bud now.... Well be looking at another terrorist group.
Free El zazaky

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by stasius: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gradually its coming... Albeit at a fast pace!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by emmasege: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Now, the lifeless one has succeeded in creating another terrorist organisation of Shiites.

Well-done Buhari, it's all about the next level. Shebi those zombies no get sense when we told them that once a failure ever a failure and once a tyrant ever a tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by babajero(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
HIS DEATH WAS UNNECESSARY, HIS DEATH IS A RESULT OF UNREASONABLE AND BAD GOVERNMENT, FRUIT OF SIGNING UP FOR UNVISIONED AUTHORITY.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by yrex01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bambela:
How I wish it is DCP Kolo
gypsey:
Good news! Terrorists killing each other, they should they should send themslves to the Abbys.

we are sick and tired of them in this Nation.
[qu
golddust6000:
So what about the six Shiites member that was killed by Nigerian police today??
ote author=Rotimi47 post=80528981] Bad thing wey dey want make person laugh grin[/quote]
AkeNathan:
u guys are sadist, bias n hypocrites. I'm so sure these r not d comment u made in d previous thread, u all acted like u care bout em but all u doing is using em to mock n getting some cheap political point online. 1st world countries have least number of ur types in d process of developing. I pray God should change ur mind for good.

R.I.P to the deads
nd quick recovery for d wounded both shitts n police.
God bless nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zoo is falling grin angry angry angry grin grin grin zoo country grin grin grin
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by LORDLARGE(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798:
May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.

So sad.

Lol
let's stop this blame game or conspiracy theory bro,
in the Past Administration the Government in Power were blaming the Opposition and now this,
Permit me to conclude that it just boils down to bad Leadership PDP/APC
whatever
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
True talk, if you buy A mad dog to bite other people, the day the dog didn't see anyone to bite it will bite the owner. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
wizardus:
NaWa!!!!! May your souk rest in peace

Meanwhile

Ruga policy: northern governors and youth meets behind close doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76g2GIKtKBc
all attempts to snatch land from indigenous people to hand over to Fulani will fail in Jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Boko killing army majors and captains and shiite killing DCP in the same North.

He who brings home ant-infested wood should expect lizards and other reptiles as guests of honour. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by shineeye1: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
If our southern leaders were not ALL fooooollz, they would long have known that the best legacy they could ever bequeath to future generations of southerners is to get the region out of the contraption called NIGERIA. The future with these blood thirsty islamists potend nothing but blood, fire and death.We can spare our future generations the gruesome ordeal by an early exit! No nations, once infested by the mujahid/jihad vampire virus ever survives. The blind fooools can't see that that what we are seeing today are just the tip of the mamount iceberg of disaster that lies ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Best147(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
brunofarad:
Gradually

Anarchy
Looms

Because of one man's ear problem

Lol... U savage bro
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good news! Terrorists killing each other, they should send themslves to the Abbys.

we are sick and tired of them in this Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.