Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (89208 Views)

Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Which kind of country is this to be candid for crying loud honestly in ten years to come I don't know what will happen
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
I need a pistol for self defense, can someone advise me on how to get at least two?
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by highbee02: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Book haram dealing with soldiers while Shiite is dealing police. What do we call this? If the ability to defend yourself physically is getting smaller and smaller, u should be able to defend yourself psychologically , and this is y I don't blame our security apparatus whenever they pick race. RIP oga police
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Phiona1990: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
You are a very useless person to type this kind rubbish
Bambambiglo:
Very good for the corrupt police
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by sharpchap: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
such a pity. he woke up this morning ate with his family and said good bye to them. poor victim of the clueless policies of an incompetent government
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Comedian2019: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798:
May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.

So sad.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Your principal, Buhari, surrounds himself with deceivers like you, always blaming his incompetence on opposition politicians.

Until you wake up, stop the blame game and face your job, you will keep accusing opposition for your failures.

Wake up!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
News by buharist can be trusted
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
What if buhari had obeyed court order from de beginning
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Phiona1990:
You are a very useless person to type this kind rubbish

Your father is the useless one here
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

If his followers are capable of this kind of protest, do you think releasing their leader is wise
it is wise doing that now.....the government will go into agreement with him.they are getting bold everyday.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
yrex01:
for totoyo, capital NO !!
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shiits sounds like shit to me.another round of terrorist group. Let everyone living in Abuja start to carry guns o.the next level has Began.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Quaddafi29: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
The shittes showed the pics of their dead and you are sowing us te pic of a man laughing. Let's see his dead pic to believe. No be Naija we dey?
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Yes. Some of them being posted along Gbongan - Ikire of Ibadan - Ife road (Osun State) for security against kidnapping activities, are just collecting money from commercial drivers

You're not far from the truth
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
kareemkamil:

I think ur brain needs to be check

Ya father's testicles needs to be checked for producing an slowpoke
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't know what Buhari is waiting for to declare this people as terrorists and wipe them out. You don't protest with gun, that's terrorism,
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biritiko:

You need help

Your father needs help
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not 1 of the people who condemned the police shootings apologised know for blaming the police unjustly, the grounds given to them has led to this imagine if these shites had gone ahead to build their own police and army , that means a war in the fct
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by abibun: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Whoever is supporting prolong detention of El-Zakzaky causing unrest in the nation is a devil who don't want peace
Biritiko:
Anyone supporting Shiites is a monster
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by ssphobia(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
I think Mr President should at least by now put in some strategy to stop this commotion of a thing. If this is happening live at the federal capital of Nigeria then no where is anymore in Nigeria.

Rest in peace Mr Deputy commissioner of police it is highly regrettable that u lost ur life to a nonchalanted and lack of security strategy by this current administration.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by BushDoctor123: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
majamajic:
it's well
...even in the well
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by asanwafo: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
XaintJoel20:
The federal government should obey the court order and release their leader to them before this issue become a national insecurity problem.
Such fracas shouldn't not be seen around the federal capital territory of any country.
My condolences to the bereaved family.
Which court order?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by osazsky(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Very good for the corrupt police
no na,d man has a family,wife and children,nobody deserves to die these avoidable death,I feel for him,I also fill for Shiites too especially that little girl,if Buhari didn't have staph in his ears he would have listen to court order
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by NnwachukuOkike: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
dotman4real007:
It is about to start, these people will go after buhari's kinsmen very soon, they have a kill I kill you mentality.
Boko boys will be learning terrorism when these ones start fully

Every indigenous people should have their own uniforms, every indigenous people should their security outfits are arm to protect themselves against Nigeria Fulani terrorism government.

Few people calling themselves presidency are using indigenous people resources to buy guns and ammunition to kill them, intimidating, harassing, kidnapping because they are in uniforms.

Biafrans in Abuja just stay indoor. Watch your back.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biritiko:
Anyone supporting Shiites is a monster

Anyone supporting failure to obey court orders is an illiterate. I am not in support of what the Shites are doing but we have a leadership that also believe they are above the law. This is the eventual outcome. It goes beyond the Shites bit they seem to be sending a strong message on behalf of all oppressed Nigerians. It's like blaming protesters in Hong Kong for destruction of property on their protest. Something caused the protest right? Let's also focus on the something.

I supported Buhari and I wish him and his government well. They have sadly derailed and are managing avoidable challenges due to their lack of diplomacy and democratic approach to issues. Saying anything against the government is not even viewed constructively. Certainly some will see my POV as being against the government. Unfortunately, the opposite is the case.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Juventus4life: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
Thank God big men don dey follow see wetting poor man dey see for we Naija grin

If this man is from your State or region, your comments may be other way round
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Edyice: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
After all the KILLINGS buhari will be like

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari is an unforgiven human being who shdnt be a president.. Release this man you no gree if he died now bokoharam season 2 go start while season 1 still dey
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by NnwachukuOkike: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
tiwiex:

Anyone supporting failure to obey court orders is an illiterate. I am not in support of what the Shites are doing but we have a leadership that also believe they are above the law. This is the eventual outcome. It goes beyond the Shites bit they seem to be sending a strong message on behalf of all oppressed Nigerians. It's like blaming protesters in Hong Kong for destruction of property on their protest. Something caused the protest right? Let's also focus on the something.

I supported Buhari and I wish him and his government well. They have sadly derailed and are managing avoidable challenges due to their lack of diplomacy and democratic approach to issues. Saying anything against the government is not even viewed constructively. Certainly some will see my POV as being against the government. Unfortunately, the opposite is the case.

Partiality is a sin. IPOB is a representative of oppressed indigenous people.

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Your blood lies on someone's neck
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.