Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (89206 Views)

Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by yrex01(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=gypsey post=80529675][/quote]for totoyo, capital NO !!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
When you fail to settle a dispute PEACEFULLY ,be prepared to have it settled VIOLENTLY..

The FG could have released their Leader as ordered by various Nigerian Courts and ECOWAS Court,

But it seems we don't learn from history and are condemned to repeating it..

Another Boko Haram loading.. shocked

when you have a complete idiot as president
this is what you get

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
ensamy:
But IPOD is a terrorist organisation but Shiite is not

Stop this nonsense please.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by AruonaRaymond: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm getting tired of Rip but next level jare
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by FUSS: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biritiko:
Anyone supporting Shiites is a monster
Government should obey court order na and release their leader for them.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greenbirth:
Any country that has lots of Muslims will never live in peace. Right from the day of Mohammed.

I think you need phycaretric tendencies. With ur low hi q.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by yrex01(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greenbirth:
Any country that has lots of Muslims will never live in peace. Right from the day of Mohammed.
have never heard of war or any conflict in Saudi Arabia n they are 100% Muslim. Talk anoda thing
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greenbirth:

See below countries with 100% peace

UAE(Dubai)
Kuwait
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Burnei
Morroco
Tunisia
Algeria

Meanwhile the below countries have issues because of American and European interferance
Iraq
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Afghanistan
Etc

U are being rather silly and needs education on international issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

If his followers are capable of this kind of protest, do you think releasing their leader is wise
If their Leader was FREE,there would not be this kind of PROTEST .. shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Okuda(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rest on useless police officer. Your country failed you!
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by GentleMoney: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
philkoms:
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Agugbadin:
What is the Federal government waiting for, this sect should be proscribed and labeled terrorists

Calm down and take a chill-pill ok.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by patorial(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
Thank God big men don dey follow see wetting poor man dey see for we Naija grin

Finally God seems to be answering our payers

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Who is talking about an excuse?

The REALITY is staring us all in the face.. grin

And we wouldn't be HERE if their Leader was FREE.. shocked
Let it stare on us. You talk because you don't know this kind of people and what they are capable of. If you get close to them, you will be the first to petition the international community of the kind of human beings that Nigerian is coexisting with.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
hammerVJ:
GRADUALLY SHITE WILL JOIN BOKO HARAM.

BUHARI IS JUST A NATURAL DISASTER.
Substantiate, elaborate, elucidate....
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by deltateam: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
So they even killed a Police chief and they were complaining of being shot at? What an irony.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by yrex01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
danjumakolo:

UAE(Dubai)
Kuwait
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Burnei
Morroco
Tunisia
Algeria

Meanwhile the below countries have issues because of American and European interferance
Iraq
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Afghanistan
Etc

nairaland cef, u can't bliv me n u just reply a slowpoke jss3 student
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by lastempero: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Anarchy loading 80%

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by morningsta(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oh, what needless deaths and casualties. Rest in peace gallant officer. The sad thing about this is that the people responsible for this chaos are far removed from the war front.
Why Buhari will not obey court order and release El Zakzaky, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by DanniBozz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
XaintJoel20:
The federal government should obey the court order and release their leader to them before this issue become a national insecurity problem.
Such fracas shouldn't not be scene around the federal capital territory of any country.
My condolences to the bereaved family.

I think operation super python should wake up. These guys are not scared of police. But when the python dance begins you will know that the Nigerian army is still something else.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by doublecross(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
For some reason, i like what this shitte group are doiing. They are the best i have seen in nigeria. They should keep going for the politicians and leave the masses alone
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by emezuo17: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798:
May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.

So sad.
. Amen to that, because I know that the directions of your prayers is not actually where the problem is

1 Like

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by omooba969(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528798]May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.
[/quote]

[quote author=nnokwa042
:
you mean southern christians gave nothern muslim money to be killing each other?islam and taqiyya they will always blame somebody else than them selves,if a northern muslim shoe shinner gave birth to 30 almagiri children christians in the south will be blamed

@nnokwa:

I had to read again the comment you responded to and I'm yet to see the correlation with your assertion. It appears your reasoning faculty is not well equipped or it's just that you struggle with comprehension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Otunski: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
When we say Buhari lacks the necessary capacity to lead the Zombies won't accept that. Gradually this Nation is being pushed to the boiling point. The next Level thing they promised and accepted by Zombies is now creating problems for Nigerians.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Greenbirth: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
danjumakolo:

UAE(Dubai)
Kuwait
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Burnei
Morroco
Tunisia
Algeria

Iraq
Syria
Libya
Yemen
Afghanistan
Etc

wait and watch, is turn by turn
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Let it stare on us. You talk because you don't know this kind of people and what they are capable of. If you get close to them, you will be the first to petition the international community of the kind of human beings that Nigerian is coexisting with.
WHATEVER they are capable of is certainly being FASTTRACKED by the FG,so kudos to them.. undecided
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Levant: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
That's how after the Zaria Massacre the army claimed that a soldier was killed during the storming of the Shi'ite worship center. It was later exposed that the soldier was killed by Book Haram or died of natural cause (I cannot remember the exact story).

Let's wait and see the dead body of the supposed policeman killed today and where he would be buried. Until then, I take this story with a pinch of salt. It may be the usual aim of propaganda to win sympathy and sway public opinion in favor of the police, after the dissemination of the bloody images of protesters shot by police.
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Tpresh(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is getting out of hand.
RIP
Re: Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by patorial(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
u guys are sadist, bias n hypocrites. I'm so sure these r not d comment u made in d previous thread, u all acted like u care bout em but all u doing is using em to mock n getting some cheap political point online. 1st world countries have least number of ur types in d process of developing. I pray God should change ur mind for good.

R.I.P to the deads
nd quick recovery for d wounded both shitts n police.
God bless nigeria !!

Aree you trying to say something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.