Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School (14257 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by OboBoco(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
1759:

Damn! How long did it take before you could summon the courage to use you hand to eat eba/fufu again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

After one day would you even remember what happened yesterday, when you are trying your best to handle the new challenges that comes with a new day, your mind would be so occupied with escaping from seniors. And when the hunger strike comes believe me, you would forget it ever happen because of the recent trauma you are going through.   

Besides i remember us using our left hand to do it since we eat with the right, and then the lefties did it with their right hand.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by chinedumo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
there is lots of evil in this thread
God save us all!!
wickedness committed in the name of seniority
forgetting that it is the same thing that kidnappers and armed robbers do
cos he who owns the gun is the senior!!

1 Like

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by 1759(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
Obo Boco:

After one day would you even remember what happened yesterday, when you are trying your best to handle the new challenges that comes with a new day, your mind would be so occupied with escaping from seniors. And when the hunger strike comes believe me, you would forget it ever happen because of the recent trauma you are going through.   

Besides i remember us using our left hand to do it since we eat with the right, and then the lefties did it with their right hand.

I feel you, i went through the same thing in FGC Odogbolu. Funnily enough i used to think it was only the guys who had it bad, i'm shocked at the stories you ladies are telling. Damn!
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Dkaz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
10000 members needed here www.9jamob.tk at once pls i know you can made it up to the limit pls help in making it up to that limit.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by boomii(f): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
Boarding school was tough but da bomb.Some of my experience ;

- Fetching water to the hostel with a table spoon in a bucket (the well was far more than 100meters)

-scaling the fence so as to help seniors buy food

-stealing chickens for seniors*********they only gave us the legs. grin

-serving a senior, washing her clothes,fetching water and other odd stuff.

But the funniest of all was seeing 'CHIKO' (which cud be kidnappers,rapists, or better still evil spirits) grin grin grin
we had to run in the middle of the nite whenever chiko appears and start chanting 'In Jesus name' grin ; grin grin

but I enjoyed it sha**********anyway I went to Unity Sec,Owo.

there is still more.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ekpekus(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
Jst can't help bt laughing my heads out,coz i vividly remember all these. I attended FGC Ibillo, as a 2nd set of d skool! Poo poundin was my alms work 4 saturday inspectn. Bt d most intrestin part was 'dubbin' my dorm wz close 2 d dinner hall wit jumpable fence, as u collect ur food na via fence 2 dorm. Then u come bck 4 round 2.
Water suffer man pikin no b small so tey person form turn 2 guitar shape by cuttin 4 plate cleanin. Na God save me sha! As a senior jst shout 'a boy there' u go c lyk 20 junior students dey run come,d last person na under bed e dey sleep o. Hw many i fit talk! PRO UNITATE!!!
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ndipe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
adetunrayo:

Funny the hatred still lingers after all these yrs. There is this boy in my sch back then that does torment me, the boy did many cruel things too me.

But, I still feel the hatred whenever I set my eyes on him even after all these yrs. I neither greet him or do as if I know him any time I c him.

Wickedness in evil.
[/qu

quote]

It's not easy, but I always pray to God to give me a forgiving heart.[/
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ndipe(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
kokoye:

I remember my cousin who'd just transferred from a school in Geneva to FGGC Akure. My mom spent extra time on her since she was an 'oyinbo' girl going to a girls' boarding school in akure. She went to the school with more than enough stuff.

- She came back after 2 months with the same underwear she had been wearing for almost three weeks - said she never tooks them off cos the rest were stolen so she did not want the last underwear to suffer the same fate.

Also came back looking for snakes to kill - said she'd gotten used to having snakes crawl up on her at night . . .or one sharing the pillow with her.

- She must struggle with yam slices. She'd been used to hammering away on the almost uncoooked slices in school before she could get a bite.

Her 'oyinbo' butter melted in less than 2 months.

She was traumatized.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ndipe(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
Boarding school experience: Here is another gist of mine

In my ss1 at Obot Idim, a secondary school very close to Uyo and my ancestral home, I was alerted by my friend, Ini, that seniors were beating up junior students.  So, I decided that I wont return to boarding house. That would have been easy, because, my parents who worked in town, could simply drop me off on their way to work, since my school is situated close to the expressway. My parents said no way. My mom whupped me badly, while my father basically ignored me. I had no choice but to move back to the dormitory. Prior to my departure, I was given my boarding school fees.

Here was the plan: That same friend of mine used his boarding fees in renting a room in the village of Afaha, thus he became a day student. The money, if managed prudently could stretch to the end of the term. He invited me to join him, and just at the last minute, I back out and paid my boarding fees. Whuppings and food deprivation were the norm in boarding house while my daystudent friend grew plump and rosy. He would mock my decision for not joining him. Eventually, he started missing classes and finally, ran out of money and dipped into his school fees (remember that one was seperate from barding fees) His parents found out about it and repaid it. Another guy, Etim, who was his rooommate was publicly disgraced by his parents when they realized he wasnt in boarding house. Immediately, they went to their offcampus residence, pulled him out back to school. Omo, come and see the spectacle that day. It was a sight to behold. Students laughed so hard by this spectacle of him parading on campus with his trunk box on his head while his disappointed father remarked with astonished breathe, "Etuk . . .  emi akeme adi sin owo idip (my small son is capable of impregnanting a woman) The guy was short (we used to call him portable) and very brilliant, so his parents were highly disappointed and shocked by his conduct.

Exams were over and the teachers informed us that for the first time, our results would be announced/read publicly in the chapel. However time was against them, so were given a date to come by and get the feedback of our examination results. That day, I arrived on campus and we were convenened in the chapel. One by one, the Principal (or one of the high ranking administrators) called out each names and their grade. Tension filled the room and then my name was called out. I heard "Pass" and oh my! I was greatly relieved that I would be moving to the next class. When I got home, my dad asked me, "did you pass?" And I said "Yes, I did" and he simply did not believe me. When they received the report card later on, they were in talks that I should repeat, because my grades did not exceed their expectations. Completely disagreed with them, and received my senior brother's backing. There was no way I was gonnna repeat SS1, and I think I threatened that I wont attend school again.

Back in SS11, I went to my former class to visit another friend of mine. There, I saw my friend who had invited me to live with him in his bunk off campus. Unfortunately he had failed his exams and had to repeat the grade. When he saw me, the guy was livid at me, and ordered me out of his class.  A physicial confrontation ensued. Namso was mad at him. But for me and that guy, that was the end of our friendship.

That same year, still in ss11, ss1 students were assigned some chapters to read for their Geography examinations by their Georgraphy tutor, Mr. Isang. Unfortunately, his nephew who lived with him stole a copy of the question sheet and showed it to his friends who probably showed it to their friends and so on. In the examination hall, one of the guys brought out that same sheet of paper (expo) and was immediated nabbed. When word got out that the expo had leaked, Mr Isang was mad and so cancelled the examinations and in turn, culled out questions from different chapters he hadnt assigned to the students. His aim was to punish them and the students, justifiably (the innocent ones) were hopping mad. But there was nothing they could do about it. The outcome of the result this time around was a debacle.

I was very fortunate that I had made the wise decision to move to ss11. Assuming I had stayed back as my mother wished, I probably would have repeated ss1 again.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by shadrach77: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
there was this case of a hostel supervisor who always came to wake us up every morning around 4.30am with loud ringing of the bell and a rafia cane which he used to beat anyone who failed to get up on time so we planned for him. Normally he had to turn on the light in every room when he came into the room to wake us up (cause we switched off lights before going to bed) so we planned for him. We removed the plastic cover of the room switch so that it had naked wires hanging out from it but nobody could detect it since the whole room was dark. As usual the supervisor came in the morning to wake us up as normal with loud ringing of the bell and shouting on top of his voice and as usual he tried to switch on the light in our room in order to see the students in the room who were yrt to wake up - needless to say, he got an electric shock! grin grin grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by sultan003(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
Oh it was a terrible experience. I was flogged to the extent that i became immuned to it. I can remember scaling the school fence, during night prep because i was told that the senior prèfect was looking for me. There was a time we use to go stark naked just to blend wit the dark and avoid being seen by senior boys. The kind of dirty toilets that i saw then, affected me in such a way that nowadays i dont seat down when using the toilet.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Kgdavid(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
sultan003:

Oh it was a terrible experience. I was flogged to the extent that i became immuned to it. I can remember scaling the school fence, during night prep because i was told that the senior prèfect was looking for me. There was a time we use to go stark unclothed just to blend wit the dark and avoid being seen by senior boys. The kind of dirty toilets that i saw then, affected me in such a way that nowadays i dont seat down when using the toilet.

lol i remember em filthy toilets, everytime we go on hols and come back the toilets would be so clean and decent, in a matter of days or weeks come and see the filth! i rember going weeks without pooin cuz i couldn bear the filth. also remember scavengin in the dinin hall after people have finished eatin, i ate all sorts of stuff i would never ever touch again, before boardin school i used to take hours to inish a meal, after boardin my record slowest time was five minutes, that should tell the story. the school itself was good though, redeemers high school on lagos ibadan express way.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Youngj1(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2010
Hahahahahahahahah
Hehehehehehehehehe
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
U̅ guys got me seriously rolling here
I have a lot of seniors stories too, but I was a day student
So I don't think there are appropriate for dis thread
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by airbender(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2010
everyday is a story 4 n1 that attended IWORO AJIDO HIGH SCHOOL@badagry.
d day i will neva 4get is when we all went 2 bath and as i just rub soap on my face,these bad pple just pour my wata 4 ground take my boxers and towel,shei i dey there shout wit d soap wey dey my body and the well is @ the back of girls hostel. . .while odas are in the class learning im in the bathroom crying and swearing 4 d person dat did dat tin 2 me,i stayed in the bathroom til 5:00 pm
menh i sufa in dat prison no be small
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Rooneyboy(m): 1:34am On Oct 16, 2010
FGC IDOANI , forced junor boys to sleep on bare bunks(as seniors always stole our mattresses and sold it to villagers) or at times we did the four corner style/Moses style , tying the four ends of our wrapper to the four corners of our bunks and sleeping inside the wrapper .
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Dkaz(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2010
S40 users don't be late to get your own working cheat its new speeding cheat like jet Oya lets go for new mtn released at 9jamob .tk
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Lopezdee1: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
iyatrustee:

Seems we have some unity ikere guys in the house!fagba was dreaded u all remember?missing dinner bcs u went to stream happens always and god help u if its the friday assembly• Was in fabunmi house 97set dat makes me your snr! Lol

That Name "Fagba" sent shivers down my spine , he was a no limit soldier. I left Unity in 1992 but that name is still stucked to my memory. By the way check out Unity Ikere Group on facebook(if you haven't already)

Group 1 - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=20720708248

Group 2 - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=37011813199
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by bankpang: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
In my days, i was given 5 naira to buy a bottle coke and bring back 100 naira as change, angry sad shocked
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Dkaz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
Its getting hot @www.9jamob.tk
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by sledge406: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
fed govt college ogbomoso 95 -2000
mehnn!!twas crazy jss1-jss3 had seperate hostels called juniors and sss1-sss3 had thiers too
jss3 students were da kings of juniors while sss1 were da slaves of seniors
imagine being asked to push a car dat is drawn on da wall cos da fuel is finished!!
imagine aving days called general lashing!
or is dos crazy labors days when mi and ma pips wld go into da jungle in order not to do labor?(skool had massive jungle surronding it)
wld post da rest later
lest i forget i rem a guy shitting in food for a senior!
I was wondering where my Gbomze peeps @ (FGC Ogbomoso) which is why I'll drop my few lines that comes to play.

For starters, I had the then Vice Principal as my "Guardian" so you wudn't wanna test me wink (Who dares Enahoro's bois) Those who crossed that line got horse whips on their backs cos I snitched (Why I nor go snitch at my very young age then Na me dem wan use shine amongst all other young and fresh blood)

Few mischiefs:
J.S 1- On a cool night, I and a host of others actually had RED NIGHT (not on the so called day before holidays) planned on one weakling. Toothpaste underneath his eyelids also rubbed on and at the back of his palms, everyone well positioned close to the beds (belt and socks rolled like a ball in hand), one person close to the light's switch and walla! You need to see flogging in micro seconds and immediately the light turned off, everyone in their beds and pretence all the way. Our target woke up and was screaming (not for the floggings but the pain in his eyes and one very wicked guy---don't wanna mention names---took some dirty pant soaked in dirty water and gave to him to clean his eyes grin)

I also had my slice of the cake as I learnt my wrist watch (which I slept with most times) was removed from my hand and worn for minutes and put back on me without my knowledge---basically I used to be a heavy sleeper sad (NOW, I'm way passed all that)

You needed to see Masters of "Silent-monging"- where one would sit close to you but you'd be unable to figure if he's eating cos of the CODINGS grin

Stewpid seniors would stage fights for juniors and threaten whoever got beaten and was on the verge of filing a report.

[i]B[/i]astard JS3 seniors (due to the partitioning of hostels for males to be JS1 - JS 3---Junior Hostels and SS1 - SS3---Senior Hostels) few days after our resumption in JS1 called out on few entrants and told us to sit on the bunk one after another. I noticed wet clothes spread on a metal bunk and one He[/b]diot close to the switch ([i]n[/i]aked wire) but you gotta trust guy man like me na cos I never went first grin. The first guy sat down and while the wires were placed on the bunk, you needed to see shocks cheesy grin cheesy grin and another unlucky dude was flung due to the high voltage. Ol boy. I turn to beggar when them say I MUST SIDDON. [b]"Senior, please nah" was my anthem and well I played a fast one when I cudn't convince them and when I sat down and saw the same Hediot tryna connect the wires, I jumped and pretended like I was shocked cool

Based on my growing up, I had some strong lyrics when it came to yabs so I had my respect and was sorted out for by peeps and mates alike when they needed entertainmen. I never dared the SENIOR hostels for a long time till my JS2 - JS3 when they came scouting for ALL junior students.

That said, other UNLUCKY folks had their "MY JOURNEY SHALL NEVER END" novel they were told to get from other seniors by a particular senior who has beefs for them. Some had cars drown on floors and told to push from point A to a point B, others baskets drawn on the floor and given a folded paper and told to dunk it in wink grin (Now this is how you go about all those stunts, after so many tries and getting the senior bored, he'd turn away for a while. That is the time you quickly draw a similar copy (say drawing the car in point B and wiping off car in point A or simply sketching a ball in the baskets when he's not looking)

Just a few tips of my Junior life and yes I was good when it came to "JUNGLING"-running to far away hideouts-during labour days (Tues and Thursday) as to avoid this uncalled for act and yet the school had labourers who were paid to do these things. I had blisters and sores from these acts overtime and jungling was a necessity.

SS1, a new life for me as a JUNIOR in the Senior Hostels and yes, I intensified my jungling ina bid to avoid harrassment such as fetching countless buckets of water, buy this and that for 'em seniors, being obtained, being bullied (not like I couldn't handle few of those animals if we engaged in a one on one battle tongue). I had to sleep in classrooms at nights and wake as early as 5-6am to go shower at the popular "12 taps" and look so fresh so clean for the day yet those babes in my class never knew what went down over night. I had a small padlock which I used in locking my drawer in the CLASSROOM and in it I had my gadgets grin. Whoever opened it don buy my market so no gal knew my secret cheesy.

SS2, I stuck my foot to the ground, pallied with few of 'em final seniors and even gambled with them grin in a game of poker or WHOT and I never LOST. Infact I lent these suckers money on few occassions grin. The day I got a beating I would never forget was in this SS2 when one weakling (I know I can handle him if I came to life a second time and met him) asked me to go fetch water for him and in his room, her had SS1 students. I simply told him I could not without any real reason and this guy pounced on me (well in the midst of his mates) and trashed me. Chei! I cry sha and twas of the fact I could not do what I had in mind. When the sucker was tired, I stood up to leave and he asked I come back and lie under his bunk. Death! Lucky for him sha cos na Morakinyo or Mr. Lawal house na im I been dey head for to file my report make matter open and close grin When I was relaxed, the mofo fed me to stupor, first with golden morn and later ordered for Oyen's rice with fish and I was a KING tongue Anyway I kinda mellowed for him that day and forgot about it and funny as it is in the SMALL WORLD, we were mates in the same UNI (he tried ignoring me at first and I walked to him and introduced myself) and now tell me if I wouldn't have done something WORSE to him if not for the way our ordeal back in Gbomze ended

To cap it all, SS2 3rd term (after the present SS3 had finished their exams and left) and SS3 was the BOMB and it ranged from scaling the school fences at various times of the day to night without permission (was never a fan of that either) to BENDING the school rules and regulations just as it is still done till date in NairaLand tongue. Was it the palmwine that was bought in 10 litre kegs (Emu oguro) or iya spag's rice and spaghetti and plantaindodo with fish and the assorted coupled with the bike race back to school with mates alike. On a particular incident, 2 of 'em fell of the bike including the rider himself and the guy whilst wiping the blood from the side of his face was saying "Eje Jesu (blood of Jesus) and further asked the guys, owo mi da (where's my money)"
The stingy juniors had their lockers picked and their provisions utilised properly to feed the MORE-IN-NEED but sure it was fun all round.
Remember going to town with another colleague who had his hair braided few months to our graduation (with exams around the corner) to buy gin and also smokes. We neva waka far na im we jam this guy Guardian with 2 women dey come from church (But seriously, it is easy to spot a student from an indigene no matter the disguise). Last last sha, We got whooped on our backs and asses and he was told to loosen the hair and return it within hours. (Lucky boi sha cos his Guardian-Mr Aramide-never forwarded the matter to his folks)

Kudos to Mr. Lawal (Yoruba teesha turn English teacher-what a disaster for the students he taught cos if I happened to be in his class, I would stabbed them ALL) for his uncountable and unforgettable GBAGUAN on different occassions in the midst of students when gathered. Here are a few of them;

How can seven person be fighting one people?
Open the tap to the loudest.
You are in the car and rolling up the glass, c'mon, roll down the glass and let the atmosphere jump in.
Why are you twice on a bunk? Come down each by each.
Apply your white and green and follow me. (Our school uniforms)
Enter your shoes and follow me
Why hid your talented? And she can ran o!

This one is exceptional though and it is a real reason I laugh at the Yoruba language whenever I am opporunted to mock it (No offence my Yoruba people) wink
Instead of you people to be counting your books, you are there busy killing the noise (Ke ma ka iwe yin, e den kpa riwo). . .notice the bolded (Yoruba where 1 word has at least 2 meanings)

Less I forget, we had out "Planting sessions" where friends would gather together to kaka in the bush. Visited Sanyaolu's crib to gredge raps of fufu and eba. Visited Jagi which was meant for only Master and Teachers.

I borrowed 2 runner (FOWL) from one mistress like that and this chicken cooperated as not to have given me away by shouting cheesy grin (funny thing is my side-kick who we told to go scout came back saying NO FOWL in the whole of FEGO---HOW) But I left with him in my boxers and shirt during prep time and we got our obstacle in the meal and twas then I knew the dude was scared of 'em chicken but was ashamed to say it. grin grin-Na my first and only time I run dat parade oo.
Some others went as far as 4 runners (goats) but me I nor fit for crowd mentality.

Well well well, I guess I have said a lot out of the LOADS that I have in my head and I tell you, if I was to ever come again and go to FEGO, I would do some bizzare stunts I never tried-prolly with 'em chicks dis time-but will never change my person back then and trust me, if you never went to a boarding school (not some private kinda boarding school with your 50 by 100 land and no space for activities, then you missed and I mean you missed your TEENAGE LIFE. grin cheesy

About someone calling on students to count on his BUSH (pubic hair) strand by strand, yea I remember one of my friend who transferred from Olivett in Ibadan narrating the story to me and if you dared pulled on strand to hard, you received a VALID knock on your head tongue smiley

Maybe I'll drop some more when I remember or feel like it and make una nor vex say e too long o but tis worth sharing.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by folakeojo(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
I attended fggcoyo and i can boldly tell you that those girls were devilish. where do i start from
i remember the day asenior gave me her white shirt to iron and before i knew it, the shirt was stolen nd that was wat she was to wear that morning i was onmy towel while my mates had gone to dining. she said i must get that shirt the nxt thing i kne she told me to run to her corner and she broke some hangers on my body and i had a cut on my ear and toe.

or is it waking up as a js1 student in the midnite to find two seniors kissing on the bed or my seniorthat tried touching me while i was taking my bath.

all the terrible punishments at the hands of seniors seniors that will yell "aponle ni bastard, omale ni gbogbo yin" moe later
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by geerufus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
SENIORS OF THOSE DAYS ARE BRUTAL, WICKED IS TOO MILD TO DESCRIBE THE DEVILS.
I EXPERIENCED SO MUCH BRUTALITY AT METHODIST HIGH SCHOOL, OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE DAT I AND TWO OF MY GUYS THEN – GBENGA ABIODUN AND ELVIS DECIDED TO COMPLETELY ABSCOND FROM BOARDING SCHOOL.

WE WENT TO CLEAR A BUSH IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUT UP A TENT OR LET ME SAY A MINI HOUSE SO THAT WE START LIVING THERE, TO ESCAPE THE TORTURE OF THE SENIORS.

BUT SOMEHOW SHA WE ABANDONED THE SITE, NOT COMPLETING OUR TENT.

WHO KNOWS, MAYBE WE MAY HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED BY A FEROCIOUS SNAKE OR SOMETHING ELSE IF WE START LIVING IN THE BUSH. IMAGINE. OMODE SHA!
WE WERE IN CLASS ONE THEN O.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
A senior gave me her plate to wash and disappeared, and i didn't know who she was or how to find her! so a few weeks later she found me one day after lunch and of course by then her (precious) ceramic plate was missing embarassed (standard tongue). so she took me to her room, yelled a bit then asked me to lie on the floor as punishment -

let's just say that she woke me up from my refreshing sleep when siesta was over cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by bibs(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
sledge406:

How can seven person be fighting one people?
Open the tap to the loudest.
You are in the car and rolling up the glass, c'mon, roll down the glass and let the atmosphere jump in.
Why are you twice on a bunk? Come down each by each.
Apply your white and green and follow me. (Our school uniforms)
Enter your shoes and follow me
Why hid your talented? And she can ran o!

LWKMD!! grin grin grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by lollidam91(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
i was ordered to fetch 20 buckets of water for an attemp to open toilet my mate by wicked kelly in s.i.b.a.o
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
This thread should be endless oh, i can't just stop laughing anytime i visit this thread. Keep it coming don't let it dry.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Phate07(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2010

Who remembers fapping(aka tapping, relocating, transporting etc)?
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by mapist(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2010
tollu:

Oh my darling Feshelu!!!
I hated milk, cornflakes then so I used to swap those things for Geisha or Sardines.
Meeeenn, I was a feshelu Madam, chai!

Lagos State Model College, Kankon
A na[i]k[/i]ed man came into my room and massaged sum seniors breastices  grin
He got to one sharp senior and good thing that one was a light sleeper, na so she shine torch for hin body and shouted.

She tried holding him but he reportedly greased his body.

Na the breeze of when hin dey run comot for the room wake me.
hey,Tollu, i also passed out f dat skul, wat year did u pass out?and abt d "fesh" ting,lol, i gues u shld b d thick type,
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tollu: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2010
mapist:

hey,Tollu, i also passed out f dat skul, wat year did u pass out?and abt d "fesh" ting,lol, i gues u shld b d thick type,

I was a petite thing back den oh buy t I loved fesh nevertheless.
U? What set?
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by ccollins(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2010
Lolz,my schl was quite disciplined and had minimum tolerance for boarding facism.Any wicked senior was immediately reported to d house mistress.Hmm,any dude frm st.Frances academy ,igoba.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by mapist(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2010
tollu:

I was a petite thing back den oh buy t I loved fesh nevertheless.
U? What set?
ahh, u must b a big gal nw, lol, im pretty sure dat was my skul father's set(Ganzi), he was d Labour prefect f ur set, r u n fb, nedkelly_02@yahoo.com, i passd out '05,
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tollu: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
Yeah, I was in Ganiu's set. I'd suggest u take your email addy off this page so u don't receive spam mails. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Student's Loan Not Obtainable In Nigeria? / ASUU: Be Ready For Financial Autonomy If You Want University Autonomy / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.