Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (85395 Views)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by koolaid87: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Buhari is incompetent.

Nothing moves him as he ain't got no soul

Fuck1ng fulani terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by openmine(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by somehow: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Channels o.

They need to be sued by her family for sending her to her death!
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
its so sad that this country's leaders has failed in every way undecided undecided

Get the latest news, gist and gossip all in one click always. Visit https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by bionixs: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip to all those we lost today to the Shiites. It's one of those things about life,one thing must kill a man
Oga, obeying simple court orders could have kept the devil away. Between the alleged offender and the serial flaunterer of court orders, who breaks the law?
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen, Kidnappers and now Shiites.. Nigeria is really on A NEXT LEVEL OF TERROR

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by meobizy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na wa, o.
Death can come at anytime.
R.I.P. to the person.
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
The police has been known for genocide.
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Entom(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am astonished, the next level is loading so fast....
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by blank(f): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
stagger:
Channels TV is an irresponsible station. How do you send a journalist to a combat zone to cover news without a ballistic vest? A Level II or Level IIIA would have protected him. One would have thought they would have learnt from the death of their correspondent in Kano in a bomb attack. Apparently they have not.

It didn't start out that way. It was a protest that turned violent.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by AQUMLA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
May the souls of all who lost their lives in this preventable mischief rest in peace in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by mybestlove(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
yesloaded:
Sending inexperienced corper to cover such?

Channels TV got it wrong here except the young man is not on official duty

Journalism has stages & there are things newbie will not be able to handle no matter how brilliant you are in school.

Field experienced is quite different from knowledge you acquired in school

God bless you. Channels tv killed that guy.
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by BENEAMATA: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Precious owolabi

HIS death was announced on the News bulletin of the TV Station a few minutes ago.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-channels-tv-reporter-shot-during-shiites-police-clash-is-dead/
rest in peace brother . i pray God comforts the loved ones HE left behind . A soul has been lost today among many due to what i truly believe is not an unavoidable circumstance(s) and while i acknowledge many have opinions and also a right to air it , we should do so with restrain in order not to add spark to an already charged atmosphere . what's with nlanders rushing to trade blames with veiled and outright accusations on something they have vague info about ? do some of the members of this hallowed forum respect the dead enough to read the tragic report posted or do they think this is about their writing ability ? least these people can do is read the story first to know the deceased is MALE , not a female !

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by zeestone99(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
I see Nigeria breaking up soon...... Revolution or War loading

If you know what war is, you won't think it.

Do you want to make a living or have a side hustle installing inverters and solar panels. Register for our 2 months Solar installation training with field experience from professionals.

Training fee - 50k
Venue - lagos
Call/whatapp 08117398294
Email - info@mazinegroup.com

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by zeestone99(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2019
BENEAMATA:
rest in peace brother . i pray God comforts the loved ones HE left behind . A soul has been lost today among many due to what i truly believe is not an unavoidable circumstance(s) and while i acknowledge many have opinions and also a right to air it , we should do so with restrain in order not to add spark to an already charged atmosphere . what's with nlanders rushing to trade blames with veiled and outright accusations on something they have vague info about ? do some of the members of this hallowed forum respect the dead enough to read the tragic report posted or do they think this is about their writing ability ? least these people can do is read the story first to know the deceased is MALE , not a female !

Well said bro
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by ADAMUSALEH(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip to all those we lost today to the Shiites. It's one of those things about life,one thing must kill a man
Point of correction... Lost to Nigeria Police
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by ChristineC: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:
May his soul R.I.P

My heart goes out to his colleagues and loved ones.

I won't miss Sunrise daily for anything tomorrow morning...i need to hear the Maupes and Chamberlains take on this current gbege
were they not championing Sai Baba in 2015? what do they know they want to take on now?

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by doublefreez(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2019
so sad. rip
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2019
kristonium:
Buhari should have resigned by now!
We no get shame for here even if 1 million people die today bubu go lock up continue with him looting.

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Dee60: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Why use live bullets to quench riots?

Just a question.

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by lekzzyteebee(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2019
This really bad
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by saajus: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Oloun, Nigeria is riding his luck because Iran is facing huge financial problem. If not, they would have funded these guys and Boko Haram would be a Child's play. Buhari pls do something before it gets out of hands.
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by IprintMONEY: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2019
can we adjust the constitution to ban shites wtf
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by STENON(f): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2019
RIP bro. Next time be wise, if they ask you to go, ask them to lead and tell them you are coming later
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by holllandis: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Where is the face of the channels person

They just be lieing to raise public sympathy

Biafran na cowards in front of this people
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Enemyofpeace: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari should be held responsible for tbis
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Enemyofpeace: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2019
saajus:
Oloun, Nigeria is riding his luck because Iran is facing huge financial problem. If not, they would have funded these guys and Boko Haram would be a Child's play. Buhari pls do something before it gets out of hands.
It's already out of hands bro, it's fokn too late
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Ipisi(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2019
BuyACar:

Seriously a bad time to be known as a Nigerian.

At least we used to boast of a good economy in Africa, now we can't boast anything.

We're our own shame.

Really wrong time to be a Nigerian

Go and ask the Yorubas and their colonial masters, fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
the war will start and end in your family.
ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by fortran12: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
OyiboOyibo:
[/s]
Re: Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2019
The gvt should be blamed for giving this issue a kids love since early this year.
El rufai knows the consequences and that was y he banned them in kd.
Shame on all of you especially the non Muslims supporting this group.We have been telling uthey aren't peaceful but u kept saying they are.The gvt has said releasing their head will increase violence.For God sake let know one blame Islam but blame it on some Muslims hiding under islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life / Police Carried Yoruba Nation Protester Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.