Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide (43657 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by crownwealth: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Useless post, where are their guns?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by nextnear(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:
El Zakzaky:: Religious movement or A military state within Nigeria. PICTURES.

Troubling.
I pity Yoruba the most, all they are know how to do is to keep brainwashing their children to only go to school, not even just 1st degree, even masters and Ph.D, all we like is celebrity life style, say na me dey there, make dem see me
War is coming soon, we will learn the hardway. Instead of sending our children to military schools those days like the northerners, they refused. Now Nigeria belongs to the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by bigerboy200: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2019
toolovely:

Are you this myopic? So you can also say that the nights of the Catholic churches are also a state within a state?
They don’t carry guns, they don’t perpetrate violence. Go to Zaria and ask about the shites to know more before displaying ignorance.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:

Feel free to show us the Church Knights in Nigeria from CAC, to Pentecostals, Catholic church and so on in military uniforms doing precision military parades.
Catholics

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Techsunny: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:

Including Igbos and the people in the SE violently attacking other Nigerians based on ethnicity. I don't see any difference between them and herdsmen.
Christians have boys brigades, night of mulumba& christopher wear like this, pls
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by rickyrex(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
In as much as they don't carry weapon, you never can tell the investigation been carried out that led to the arrest of their leader. They might indirectly be involved in recruiting boko haram or some of the arrested boko haram might have a link to this Islamic movement. Please allow fg to do their job

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by AFONJACOW(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
What about, boys brigade, boys scouts, Knights and Ladies..

Buhari is a dunce and a nincompoop
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Mftivi: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
I tried so hard to see a weapon
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by wizardus: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by toolovely(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2019
bigerboy200:
These people you mentioned don’t go about with guns, stones and dangerous weapons. Or when has knights ever confronted the Nigerian army. You all supporting shites will soon see ISIS evolve right before your own eyes and then blame the FG for not nipping it in the bud.

Before Buhari became president, I never knew anything called Shi'ite Muslims. They have never disturbed Nigerians or killed at will. Release their leader simple.
We have a major security problem which is the Fulani terrorist groups so why is your president not active in nipping them to the bud?

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Vatod(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2019
I just hate religion!!!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by cowardafonja: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I don't subscribe to lies and fabricated rubbish and tribal sentiments.

Must you low self-esteem and tribe obsessed people turn every conversation into igbo this and igbo that?

Is the topic about igbo people?

You people are so tribally disgusting and annoying.

Actually, I don't like telling people that they are stupid even when they are exceedingly so, like in your case. The matter here is that your father must have been a clueless drunk for nothing teaching you how to be logical. For this, I encourage you to go and spit on his face. If he is dead urinate on his grave. But if you are a fatherless bastarrd, just kill your mother because she is a worthless sluut who Islam has commanded us not to spare.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by ashantitope: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=beejaay post=80537286]How about knights in the church?every Religious group in this country have some group of soldiers like this, dressed in different ways..

Starting media war on the zakys already!!!

Religions is really the opium of the masses....[/quotel]

Thank you you just spoke my mind every religion both Muslim and Christian see if this man has his bad character personally say it stop telling us different lies every day
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by huptin(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
This is normal now, some religious organizations mimick government apparatuses e.g. army of Salvation etc. The government should put them under serious scrutiny to curb their excesses not kill them all.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by anonymous96: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
from nigeria to somalia to egypt to libya to mali to niger to northern cameroon to sudan to congo to chad.....islam is making progress very dificult for Africa
Yet we all want to go to Dubai.. Yet mainly Christian countries in Africa still have dysfunctional governments... People who can't see pass religion are one of the reason we are were we are..
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Please the govt should release their leader to them! How hard can that be? I no longer feel safe going into town anymore...

If the leader is no more, simply man up and inform his followers so they'll know how to move on...

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by bigerboy200: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2019
toolovely:

Before Buhari became president, I never knew anything called Shi'ite Muslims. They have never disturbed Nigerians or killed at will. Release their leader simple.
We have a major security problem which is the Fulani terrorist groups so why is your president not active in nipping them to the bud?
They had their own government in Zaria. It was a matter of time before they spread. Their atrocities were only on the low that time.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2019
APCheat
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
georgecso:

Show me where you have seen boys or girls brigade walking or matching across the streets of Nigeria.
don't be naive. Google Methodist church
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Fulani Bandits
Shittes
Different other Tribal Militia
Niger Delta Militants

And you think this country will ever remain the same ?

It is very understandable that there is no internal cohesion here.

The better option is either a confederacy if we still want to remain one or even best Balkanize the country for lasting Peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Bizibi(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I don't subscribe to lies and fabricated rubbish and tribal sentiments.

Must you low self-esteem and tribe obsessed people turn every conversation into igbo this and igbo that?

Is the topic about igbo people?

You people are so tribally disgusting and annoying.

you are here writing long epistle, the day that group start killing and bombing like boko haram,you will come here again writing long empty epistles. The government has not defeated boko haram,another one is loading....
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Haywhysat: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
I attend CAC, we have something like dat in cac, it is called ROYAL SHEPHERD(RS), exactly like this
plaindealer:

Feel free to show us the Church Knights in Nigeria from CAC, to Pentecostals, Catholic church and so on in military uniforms doing precision military parades.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nemesis909: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2019
As someone suggested, since the igbos think Zakzaky is wrongfully persecuted by this administration can they kindly accept him and his flock when he is released.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by ejimatic: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:
El Zakzaky:: Religious movement or A military state within Nigeria. PICTURES.

Troubling.
If a court grants a person bail the presidency has the right to keep him under watch when the national security is threatened. A lot of people dont know what Shite stands for.The presidency is aware of the threat it is posing against our national security. I respect people s religion in any form but religious militarism should be discouraged in Nigeria.No religion or group is greater than the government. If felt cheated or deprived of freedom there are higher courts in Nigeria that can look into it.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
plaindealer:

Including Igbos and the people in the SE violently attacking other Nigerians based on ethnicity. I don't see any difference between them and herdsmen.
Wow

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by xeros20(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2019
beejaay:
How about knights in the church?every Religious group in this country have some group of soldiers like this, dressed in different ways..

Starting media war on the zakys already!!!

Religions is really the opium of the masses....
So you are confirming the shite story
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by plaindealer: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2019
nototribalist:

Sharap, Catholic Church and Anglican Church have these type of uniform people. Try get sence

Why not post pictures of the churches in military uniforms, killing people, attacking the police and destroying public property.

You really should have shut your own mouth.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by Seetto: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2019
nabiz:
everybody have freedom of worship and right as far as your right or mode of worship does no violate other people right. Forget about post a picture. The question should be HAVE THEIR ACTIVITIES VIOLATE SOMEBODY'S RIGHT? OR IS IT AGAINST NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION?

You guys will sit down in one secluded place and be spitting out rubbish, I don't understand this sudden supports of Shiite by our Christians brothers, this same Shiite had 3 sons of zakzaky killed during gej by the army, these guys are nuisance to the society, they don't recognised any government or constitutional authority, they don't vote, they want to form their own government, they have governors and local council virtually all the states, during their procession they block roads and bring car movement to standstill, you there not confront them, you are gone. A sitting governor in Kaduna had confrontation with them, he had to reverse, they stopped him from accessing where he was going even after speaking with their leader, the same confrontation he had with the army that lead to his arrest.

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by adedayourt(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Cacawa2:
How about boys brigade, man-o-war, Salvation army?

These are paramilitary who don't and are not permitted to carry arms.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide by naptu2: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.