Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter (27356 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by PinkHealthGroup: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39 is a complete empty brained idiot. Low lives like him shouldnt have the platform to disseminate ignorance. Shaming Lupita for her natural dark skin when you never see any white person wear white face. What is wrong with him? Such a demented, trash hunan being.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
PinkHealthGroup:
Martinez39 is a complete empty brained idiot. Low lives like him shouldnt have the platform to disseminate ignorance. Shaming Lupita for her natural dark skin when you never see any white person wear white face. What is wrong with him? Such a demented, trash hunan being.
I never shamed Lupita, show me where I did? You need to sit down and take conscious efforts to activate the higher centres of your brain so that you can stop reasoning like a castrated sheep. You have only one life to live, why waste it being a deplorable fool?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by PinkHealthGroup: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Hush my friend! I very well know that the whites in the '40s - '60s, and even later, smeared their faces with black paint/charcoal/chocolate to make racist fun of blacks. The "black face" doesn't have to be a symbol of racism against blacks, the intention and context of the person wearing the black face is all that matters. Ebiye meant no harm, no racism or hatred but was simply trying to catch some fun. Would you ban knives because people used it in the past to kill people?

People need to grow some thick skin and stop seeing offence where it doesn't exist.

Grow thick skin about degrading another human being for existing in their Natural God given skin
...you should be shot dead. You are not fit to exist. Did Lupita create herself? Even if she did and chose her skin color why should you make her feel less than? Again you should be shot for being so fucking daft.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
PinkHealthGroup:

Grow thick skin about degrading another human being for existing in their Natural God given skin
...you should be shot dead. You are not fit to exist. Did Lupita create herself? Even if she did and chose her skin color why should you make her feel less than? Again you should be shot for being so fucking daft.
No one is degrading anyone except you insist that someone is being degraded. If you insist then there is nothing anyone can do. Even if he were, it is still he freedom of speech and expression.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by PinkHealthGroup: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I never shamed Lupita, show me where I did? You need to sit down and take conscious efforts to activate the higher centres of your brain so that you can stop reasoning like a castrated sheep. You have only one life to live, why waste it being a deplorable fool?

My brain is fully functional you self hating clown. You support the debasement of people with higher melanin concentrations because in your crooked, demented 44fked up mind you think they are lesser. Should be treated lesser, pointed out and made fun of like way Arabs and North Africans spit on Black people for having black skin. You're a low life mongrel. You should be shot dead and killed. 4Ffuckingg colorist scum

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
PinkHealthGroup:

My brain is fully functional you self hating clown. You support the debasement of people with higher melanin concentrations because in your crooked, demented 44fked up mind you think they are lesser. Should be treated lesser, pointed out and made fun of like way Arabs and North Africans spit on Black people for having black skin. You're a low life mongrel. You should be shot dead and killed. 4Ffuckingg colorist scum
You are strawmanning and accusing me of things I never did despite clarifications in my previous posts. Good day, I have no time for obtuse internet maggots.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by PinkHealthGroup: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
You are strawmanning and accusing me of things I never did despite clarifications in my previous posts. Good day, I have no time for obtuse internet maggots.

You stupid Fawck. You still dont see that what he is doing is quite ***rretarded like your dead brain.

For 1. Skin color never rubs off
2. You dont see this happening to White people....
3. You only have ppl go on about an individual being "so dark"

Fuckkk your dumb brain for being too daft. O hope assholes like you die in Nigeria. Black ppl as a whole need less of you. Death to colorists.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by MyExpression(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
zainaboo19:
she messed with the wrong person
Wait o! Lemme get this.
You use app to cartoon her pix, and you want us to pay you 1k for that
I'd rather send her card of 1k.....tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by ovcwality(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Mr Martinez what are u still trying to justify, pls back off already and stfu undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by IfeMiLove: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

yea indeed, if someone is fat lets praise them to get more fatter so that they can die young.

i thought the lopita woman is a brown skin girl.

for all i know women body shame more than men, lets be realistic, if you want a fair guy or a tall guy as a female, i think, it will be fair for guys to also say they want a slim and fine woman.
I never said we should praise fat people sir,but it doesn't make any sense to joke about their condition. okay?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
ovcwality:

Mr Martinez what are u still trying to justify, pls back off already and stfu undecided
What am I trying to justify? Let's start from here.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Ligxy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Use your head jare. If I say someone is too dark, is that an insult? It's just a honest observation. Same way I would say Sheamus, the professional wrestler, is too white. People just pick offense where there is none. Your questions are unwarranted and useless to this discourse.
I'm sorry, but you're not sounding very smart.. If he made his joke not mentioning any names, nobody will pick offence, e.g after giving a very black girl head... We may laugh, even if it's not funny, but mentioning someone's name with a very dirty joke is in bad taste.
If you're not dumb, you should know that.
Would you be this cool if Lupita was your wife or your sister?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Duggedised12(f): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
How does a black man shame a black person? Isnt that stupidity? undecided . In this age of racism and discrimination , he is very stupid to even think that was funny. Comedian wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by greenprince(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hintona:
Lupita's skin is brighter than his future

Ah! You just destroyed whatever was left of him.

Fatality! �

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by ThothHermes: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
In what universe is this even funny undecided

Dead comedian

Dead career.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Duggedised12(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Why do people take things too seriously? What's bad in joking about skin colour? This generation is filled with snowflakes and people really need to have a thick skin. The point of the comedy was that Lupita is too dark in complexion.
so because it is coming from a black man its not that serious? But if a white man were to do it ,you will be the first to shout racism. If we as black cannot respect our selves how do you expect other races to respect us?

By the way ,what does too dark even mean? If your are black, you are black, you dont see white people making mockery of themselves for being too white,do you?There is racism in its boldness still going on around the world and for a black man to even have the nerve to tell another black person that they are too black is the stupidest joke ever. Like bro you are black to the white man, there is nothing like not too black in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
There are very very few Nigerian comedians who can make me laugh, all these d*ck heads forming comedians I find their jokes very dry undecided
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Black's are the biggest racists on earth... Their anger is that they are not in control,cos if they were , they whites will remain slaves till the end of time
So you have the anger burning in you right now of wanting to be in control?
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by BanevsJoker(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's comedy, don't take it serious. Na wah for 2019 and ultra-sensitive humans.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Beverlyjean(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

So you have the anger burning in you right now of wanting to be in control?

It's certain that u have comprehension defects
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Why do people take things too seriously? What's bad in joking about skin colour? This generation is filled with snowflakes and people really need to have a thick skin. The point of the comedy was that Lupita is too dark in complexion.
Hope you will laugh about it if a white man Jokingly refers to you as a black monkey? undecided
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Deepfeel(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that u have comprehension defects
Just answer the simple question, cause you were talking about black people aren't you black?
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Annabanner: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by robinicule(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Am I the only one who finds this funny as hell? grin
Lmao. I do too walahi talahi. Everybody is just sad..
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by genq(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:

Shut the fvck up. This is why our women are bleaching their beauty away. As for me, I love slim chocolate girls kiss and will choose a Lupita over a cardi B.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Aladinn(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Use your head jare. If I say someone is too dark, is that an insult? It's just a honest observation. Same way I would say Sheamus, the professional wrestler, is too white. People just pick offense where there is none. Your questions are unwarranted and useless to this discourse.

Let me use your mum for a silly joke and lets see if your skin is thick and not snowflakes? You must be living in a cesspit to know that jokes like that can end ones career. Go joke about LGBTQ in a civilised world if they won't crucify you. Many have lost their jobs due to silly jokes. If you are a comedian, you must have content that is not offensive. Or you for use Jesus or Muhammed crack silly jokes if people won't come for your head. Oga, stop forming thick skin nonsense, you're just plain silly and unintelligent.
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by wakes: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by MRcipher(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubyventures:

And which standard set the ideal shade of black? , what's the cut off shade and what's the ideal shade?

Oga say Cut off mark!!...sorry u didn't reach the required shade of black try again later!! grin

No mind the mumu dry bones parading themselves as comedians!.. We blame IG
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Rajosh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hintona:
Lupita's skin is brighter than his future
see finishing abeg. Fatality
Re: Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter by Hintona(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
KenModi:

Madam Savage! Have mercy! cheesy

But dude deserves every ounce of insult he gets for this stupid, lame-a$$ joke.

Thought we would laugh at it because he is black too! Idiot!

Never make fun of anyone’s skin colour - Black or White. Too sensitive a topic due to slavery, colonialism and all forms of racial discrimination.
Very truekiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Logos Olori Escapes Death In Car Accident / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.