Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship (1308 Views)

A Young And Ambitious Lady Suffering From Heart Touching Trauma!!(photos) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
I'm a Lagos based graduate. I am a NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER, a poor one for that matter, but I'm very ambitious and I am a visionair. By virtue of my job, I'm not rich, don't really have much but I'm comfortable. I'm tall, dark and funfil. I'm a stunt believer of God and also a goal getter. I destest lies; integrity, hosnety and being faithful are my watch words. I need an ambitious and faithful lady for a serious relationship. Please, my intention is for us to have a successful life. Settle down and mould the type of life we want to live together.

I know it's kind of weird posting this here but then I believe nlds are just like every other person we meet on the road. If you're interested and believe in my vision, kindly reach out to me.
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2019
IamIn:
I'm a Lagos based graduate. I am a NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER, poor one for that matter,, but I'm very ambitious and I am a visionair. By virtue of my job, I'm not rich, don't really have much but I'm comfortable. I'm tall, dark and funfil. I'm a stunt believer of God and also a goal getter. I destest lies; integrity, hosnety and being faithful are my watch words. I need an ambitious and faithful lady for a serious relationship. Please, my intention is for us to have a successful life. Settle down and mould the type of life we want to live together.

I know it's kind of weird posting this here but then I believe nlds are just like every other person we meet on the road. If you're interested and believe in my vision, kindly reach out to me.
Brother you Just Handicap your 0.01% chances you got with the Bolded

Bro do you think if you say you are Broke one girl from somewhere will just fall inlove with you?
Hell no the shít doesn't work like that men

You need to work on yourself and value your self before another person will value you

Best of luck tho

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2019
2dice01:

Bro do you think if you say you are Broke one girl from somewhere will just fall inlove with you?

You need to work on yourself and value your self before another person will value you

Best of luck tho
Smiles. No, that doesn't mean I don't value myself! Being a nursery school teacher isn't a bad thing, many are doing quite well out there..... However, you know sometimes it's good to go this route, if you know what I mean smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2019
IamIn:
Smiles. No, that doesn't mean I don't value myself! Being a nursery school teacher isn't a bad thing, many are doing quite well out there..... However, you know sometimes it's good to go this route, if you know what I mean smiley
am not saying your approach is bad ...all am saying is nobody date outta pity

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tzadeola(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2019
2dice01:

cold hard truth
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Tzadeola:
cold hard truth
oya chop knuckle my G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by blackjack21(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
IamIn:
I'm a Lagos based graduate. I am a NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER, a poor one for that matter, but I'm very ambitious and I am a visionair. By virtue of my job, I'm not rich, don't really have much but I'm comfortable. I'm tall, dark and funfil. I'm a stunt believer of God and also a goal getter. I destest lies; integrity, hosnety and being faithful are my watch words. I need an ambitious and faithful lady for a serious relationship. Please, my intention is for us to have a successful life. Settle down and mould the type of life we want to live together.

So you're a stunt believer in God, tell me, what kind of stunt do you perform in his name.
Maybe you should just dedicate yourself to praying for a wife. Your stunts might pay off.

I just love auto correct. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
2dice01:

Best of luck tho
grin grin grin grin grin i wonder wat he was thinkin wen he wrote dat grin

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
lefulefu:
lmao

local man wanted to shoot his full shot grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Sexxkillz: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
2dice01:

Best of luck tho
As hard to believe as this may sound, there is someone for everyone. What he has done isn't limiting himself. What he did is actually the way to go. Any girl who accepts to date him knows what to expect, so no surprises.

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sexxkillz:
As hard to believe as this may sound, there is someone for everyone. What he has done isn't limiting himself. What he did is actually the way to go. Any girl who accepts to date him knows what to expect, so no surprises.

this is 21century for fúck sake

who even goes about wooing a lady with this kinda style these days

women have evolved so our approach too has to

The way our Pops do their stuff back then wont work these days

Change is the only constant you should know Better
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
2dice01:
lmao

local man wanted to shoot his full shot grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Stephenchisky(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
try and check on this https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
making money isnt the problem but on how u use it depends
check and link on https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2019
2dice01:

Smiles.... you guys are missing the point (the purpose). However, I want you to know that not all girls really believe in materials things/ready made guy. Some just need a true love....and it will be funny to you that despite all what I wrote up there, that you think I was too detailed, responses are coming in already from the most reliable ones. But all I need is just that one person.

Thanks for the comments though cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2019
blackjack21:

So you're a stunt believer in God, tell me, what kind of stunt do you perform in his name.
Maybe you should just dedicate yourself to praying for a wife. Your stunts might pay off.

I just love auto correct. grin
That's auto correct, guy. That got me cracked up really. Thanks cheesy
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Sexxkillz:

Brilliant! Thanks for letting them know that. I think they should be able to read between the lines now. It's very connotative but they are just scratching the surface.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2019
2dice01:
this is 21century for fúck sake

who even goes about wooing a lady with this kinda style these days

women have evolved so our approach too has to

The way our Pops do their stuff back then wont work these days

Change is the only constant you should know Better
Guy, I think you shouldn't always give a denotative meaning to everything. It could be more deeper than you might have thought. Don't condemn the act because that's always the best way to go guys wink
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by IamIn: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2019
lefulefu:
Hmmm....read more into it. Sexxkillz has said it all; there's always someone for everyone! wink
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by abimbola74(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2019
IamIn:
Smiles.... you guys are missing the point (the purpose). However, I want you to know that not all girls really believe in materials things/ready made guy. Some just need a true love....and it will be funny to you that despite all what I wrote up there, that you think I was too detailed, responses are coming in already from the most reliable ones. But all I need is just that one person.

Thanks for the comments though cheesy
Love your courage man ,God will bless you immensely
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by AntiMCU: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2019
IamIn:

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2019
IamIn:

I appreciate your candid approach,i really do. it is quite rare to see someone so straightfoward these days.

i sincerely wish you success in your search
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Samyj247: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2019
2dice01:
oya chop knuckle my G
nothing like date out of pity. Is he begging anyone to date him? he is just being sincere....this will even put away the unserious girls.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by 2dice01: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2019
alright Bros
IamIn:
Guy, I think you shouldn't always give a denotative meaning to everything. It could be more deeper than you might have thought. Don't condemn the act because that's always the best way to go guys wink
Samyj247:
nothing like date out of pity. Is he begging anyone to date him? he is just being sincere....this will even put away the unserious girls.
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Phenomenal16(f): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2019
IamIn:

..... U won't find on nairaland.. Check else where... Peace....
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by citadels(f): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..... U won't find on nairaland.. Check else where... Peace....
he will find if he is serious. Speak for urself

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Truthsbitter: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Your area nko?
if you can't find one all these while in real life, what's the possibility of getting one online (not just online but nairaland of all e-places )... lol

you Neva chi chum chin.
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by AntiMCU: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I appreciate your candid approach,i really do. it is quite rare to see someone so straightfoward these days.

i sincerely wish you success in your search

Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=80577831][/quote]Jealous much?
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Apination(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2019
IamIn:

There are no poor men because no one man can ever have it all. There's someone for everyone, it might take time but you would surely get there, and it's important to be sincere at all times just as you have done. Don't listen to any moronn trying to shame you for being forthcoming, many men have gone to their graves early for choosing to live a lie undecided
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tzadeola(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
So you guys think this is the best approach I know there's someone out there for him but this isn't how he's gonna get her, he has to go out there and get her.
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tzadeola(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=80577831][/quote]

Lol...... This guy sha
Re: I Need An Ambitious Lady For A Serious Relationship by amiibaby(f): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Are u ambitious also

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnajia: Ike Erection For Mercy After Being Kissed By Mercy (video) / Happy Birthday To Me / Real Guys Should Give Me Scope Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.