Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment (15467 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by onward4life(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2019
Cletus77:
It's just a friendly war of words between the licker and the licked grin
Everyone should just mind their business and not interfere

Please re-correct ur InG-nish

Is "licker vs lickee or leakyee"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Cletus77(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2019
onward4life:

Please correct it ing lish

Is "licker vs lickee or leakyee"

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Bambambiglo: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2019
iammo:
angry

junaid and his fellow pampers wearing northerners are bitting waaay more than they can chew..

Noise
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by amazon14: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2019
OsuAmaka:
Yinka Odumakin has a igbo wife, if she is caught up in war where will she run to?

-Osu Amaka

We will rescue our daughter and our grandchildren, and live her noisemaker husband to yoloba fate.

Afonja Ajonka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by ariesbull: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka.

Fight your wars and leave igbo out of this....read

Yoruba Will Be The First To Run If War Breaks Out Now — Lawmaker
A Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has warned the people and leaders of the South West to stop beating the drum of war as they will be the first to run when it starts.

This warning follows utterances that have been made by some Southwest leaders, following the recent killing of Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, leader of Afenifere. Junaid gave the warning during a recent interview with Independent Newspaper.

Recall that many Yoruba leaders, including the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and the Aare Onakanfo of Yorubaland, Gani Adams, have criticised the spate of insecurity in the country.

He said the Yoruba leaders ought to have learnt a lesson or two from the Biafran war. “We have to be very careful and mind our utterances. It is easy to start a war but it is not easy to stop it,” he said.

“We all saw what happened during the Biafran war even though a lot of people who went through that experience have not learnt anything like some of the leaders of Afenifere. They have been making provocative statements in recent times.

“People’s lives are determined partly by their culture. These people are noisemakers and if there is war today, they will run away because most of them have houses outside the country. They make big, big noise but some of the real fighters who will fight until death don’t even talk about it.

“We shouldn’t allow these lousy people to lead us to war. War is not good. I want Nigerians to be careful because if the chips are down, these people will not be available to fight. They are calling for war, let the war start and we will see who will run first.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/some-yoruba-leaders-will-be-first-to-flee-if-war-begins-junaid-mohammed/amp/
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Godfullsam(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2019
arukwe123:
see coward calling Igbos coward. no need arguing with you. we all know Yelobas are coward. they preferred to be kicked in their own home.

Dont mention me again if you can not answer my question.

Coward
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by ariesbull: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Nothing like yoruba Muslims or yorruba christians.

Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of religion.

So the trrash above is a poo to sane mind.

Grow up.

Tell that to the MURIC man
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by arukwe123(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Godfullsam:

Dont mention me again if you can not answer my question.
Coward
I don mention you. Go kill yourself.

Noisemaker!!
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by amazon14: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2019
focus7:

You mean like Nnamdi Kanu?

This not about Nnamdi Kalu.

Mr Junaid Mohammed called a whole tribe noisemakers, instead of to tackle the man all of you are here talking about the Igbo's and Nnamdi Kalu.

Cowards. Please shift make I pass.
Mpama nwuru anwu
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
technicallyrich:

you only see what you want to see.you are forcing yourself not to notice that there are yorubas always supporting and ass licking the foolslanis.
And those yorubas are called yoruba muslims.
Finally the truth is clearly seen,but rarely heard.bismark

What is the name of Igbos supporting Buhari in Igboland even as most of them are not in APC.Should we call them Igbo fake jews wannabes or Igbo Christian.?
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by deji17: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pot calling the kettle black. Like Odumakin, like Junaid
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
amazon14:

This not about Nnamdi Kalu.

Mr Junaid Mohammed called a whole tribe noisemakers, instead of to tackle the man all of you are here talking about the Igbo's and Nnamdi Kalu.

Cowards. Please shift make I pass.
Mpama nwuru anwu
lol
So Igbos too can call people Cowards in Nigeria?
A little knockout now and they will all run to Ivory Coast grin

I have never seen any Coward tribe as cowardly as you Igbos.
A tiger does not shout its tigritude-YORUBA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
The first topic on the political section of Nairaland says "No to Secessionist" then nairaland goes ahead to allow its platform to be used for tribalistic purposes on a daily basis.

Every topic gets perpetually derailed by juveniles & upcoming career tribalist which now graduates into a yoruba vs igbo tribal bashing.

On a daily basis and almost on all threads, e-miscreants have a filled day derailing every national discuss with their bigotry and hate which invariably sows the seeds of discord that breeds the demand for the same secession nairaland is saying No to but still goes ahead to be an enabler by providing a fertile ground for such secessionist calls to thrive.

You want to build a nation yet you still embrace everything that leads to the destruction of a nation. (Confusion + Hypocrisy)

Just like oga kpata kpata of dem all will always say at the end of every of his satirical comedy interviews, "Tribalist and bigots does not live in Nigeria rather, they leave in Nairaland while Nairaland itself leaves in confusion".

Thank you.

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ziel20: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Difrent:

but you people usually hail him whenever he abuses buhari now, now that he is abusing you people he is now a bad person........hmmmm talk about hypocrisy

Are u normal? Did u see any post where i supported that guy?
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Nanop1: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
focus7:

Chest beating and noise making like Nnamdi Kanu you mean?

My brother nobody has challenged buhari in recent times verbally n face to face like NK.... U guys na only to write on social media unah sabi that's y ur ondo state now has miyetti Allah vigilante..
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:

My brother nobody has challenged buhari in recent times verbally n face to face like NK.... U guys na only to write on social media unah sabi that's y ur ondo state now has miyetti Allah vigilante..
Igbos are the real Cowards not Yorubas who had confronted all the bad military governments in Nigeria.
Everybody knows that Igbos are cowardly.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Nanop1: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ritchiee:

Igbos are the real Cowards not Yorubas who had confronted all the bad military governments in Nigeria.
Everybody knows that Igbos are cowardly.

Hahahahaa.. I read your pile shit my brother but the place u became a fool is that an igbo man was still the person bold enough to challenge d British and the then Nigerian government..
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:

Hahahahaa.. I read your pile shit my brother but the place u became a fool is that an igbo man was still the person bold enough to challenge d British and the then Nigerian government..

Igbos are legendary generational Cowards.Read what your Igbo man,Charles Ogbuh wrote.
All Nigerians including this man who participated in the civil war, who saw who Igbos were and Reno who likes to press Igbo mumu button,k now that Igbos are generational cowards.
Okay,what did you do when these happened in Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by T9ksy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:
The bitter truth is that they are noise makers.. Reference to the biafran war if not for the British u guys are long gone and total history today...

So it was the British who stopped biafran rag-tag troops at Ore?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by focus7: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:

Nnamdi Kanu have never challenged Buhari to the degree to which Fayose and FFK did, both are Yoruba men and have never run away like the coward Kanu. It's obviously peculiar of the Igbos to brag of what they couldn't defend, drag their gullible followers to be killed while they run to exile.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Charleys:
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka.

If Igbos join, Yorubas will pull back and make it looks like it a fight between Igbos and Fulani.

Have you not learn anything from history and Nairaland?
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Alejobs: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ritchiee: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
nisai:
You have done me proud with this concise description of the Yorubas. Ọjọ rẹ o si pẹ laiye. Ipa o ni so si ọ labẹ. Gogongo rẹ o ni di gẹgẹ. Ọpọlọ rẹ o ni dọba. Ire kabiti yoo ma le ọ ka.

Amen.Sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.