Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment (15445 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by technicallyrich(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2019
I have said it here and elsewhere that ytoruba muslims are the problem of yoruba christians.
But the time yoruba christians will realise thise it might be too late.
To me i feel that yoruba muslims are northerners,while yoruba christians are southerners.
But they bot have one this in common between their christians and muslims.them too dey fear fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Godfullsam(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2019
jlinkd78:
The noise making attribute was really savagery. Nnamdi Kanu tried his best to make all see reasons why this marriage of strange bed fellows isn't gonna work but we were blindfolded with our primordial sentiment. Now in our very eyes all his warnings are staring us in our eyes.

Pls where is Nnamdi karu?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2019
If I wake up from my bed and hear yorubas beating drums of war what do I do....?
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by chingymingy: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Just observing for now cause all three sides are not yet ready for a divided or one Nigeria
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by technicallyrich(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
DrObiHogan:
If I wake up from my bed and hear yorubas beating drums of war what do I do....?
quietly go back to sleep.
After makin noise they will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Godfullsam(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2019
mybestlove:
Yorubas are the dumbest group I've seen in my life. Too much talk and zero in action. I'm not supporting Mr Junaid in anyway but, I've found out that since I was born the yorubas are noted for mouth power and zero action.

What actions has the igbs taken since you were born and where has it landed them

Nnamdi Cownu peomised to pull the nation down blah blah blah...

Where is the Coward today?

There is a reason why you guys are called empty chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by doyinbaby(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2019
OsuAmaka:
Yinka Odumakin has a igbo wife, if she is caught up in war where will she run to?

-Osu Amaka
she remains with us ....she is our wife and we love her�

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Amuluonyenaego: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka.
No so AFONJA too dey collide two heads together after which dey will deny you....... U can't be wiser than an IGBO man. Mpama

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by focus7: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2019
mybestlove:
Yorubas are the dumbest group I've seen in my life. Too much talk and zero in action. I'm not supporting Mr Junaid in anyway but, I've found out that since I was born the yorubas are noted for mouth power and zero action.

You mean like Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by arukwe123(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Godfullsam:

What actions has the igbs taken since you were born and where has it landed them

Nnamdi Cownu peomised to pull the nation down blah blah blah...

Where is the Coward today?

There is a reason why you guys are called empty chest beaters.
look at this shameless coward talking. Everyone knows Yelobas are Cowards that cannot be taken seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by bionixs: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

has someone ever told you that you are a worthless punk.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by focus7: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:
The bitter truth is that they are noise makers.. Reference to the biafran war if not for the British u guys are long gone and total history today...

Chest beating and noise making like Nnamdi Kanu you mean?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by HabaHaba: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:

You are not normal.. You can't even read yourself, let's not blame the innocent typo as source of error because your brain was responsible for giving directions to your typing hands.

How could you recommend what you just did? Some. Insulting the Igbos. They are NEVER cowards. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by focus7: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2019
arukwe123:
look at this shameless coward talking. Everyone knows Yelobas are Cowards that cannot be taken seriously.

You mean as as cowardly as Ojukwu with his tail between his legs to Serial Leon and all noise but hiding like Nnamdi Kanu?

And Igbos are as brave like MKO who has the chance to escape but stood behind to defend his mandate till death right?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by DJInfluence: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2019
The one calling the Yoruba cowards (we know they can bark but can´t bite), will he not run if war starts?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Godfullsam(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
arukwe123:

Ojukwu wasted over 3 million cowards and ran away with his tail between his legs, Nnamdi cownu also ran away on sighting operation pyton dance.

Mention one yoruba that has chickened out .

I repeat, there is a reason why you guys are called empty chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by elijahkayode(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
jlinkd78:
The noise making attribute was really savagery. Nnamdi Kanu tried his best to make all see reasons why this marriage of strange bed fellows isn't gonna work but we were blindfolded with our primordial sentiment. Now in our very eyes all his warnings are staring us in our eyes.

Keep an open mind
Islamisation of The Nigeria state Buhari & presidency cabals Yorubaxit
With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), it's safe to say this is Jubril Al Sudan aka (Muhammad Buhari) next phase in his brutal Islamisation agenda.
Before you can understand this brouhaha, you need to head to the world stage(America & Britain Vs Iran and it's radical Islam movement
Jun 4 2017 the original president Muhammad Buhari (old & fragile as seen in the clip released by the US media) was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on why Christians were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries (mainly Iran and it's counterparts).
Excerpt from the video
"This are people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian were killed in a massacre in plateau State
After this interview the cabal were angry at how the original Buhari could divulge such information, soon after this he was taken out of the picture and replaced with the more younger and vibrant (Jubril).
YORUBA Wakeup
Nigeria have been infiltrated and as time goes by and seemingly backed by the impunity of the Jubril (buhari) Administration, This terrorist have gotten bolder killing our people (sons and daughters) without fear (they are in our midst) leaving deaths & destruction in their wake, this people won't stop unless they are stop.
Some Yoruba states have been compromised on the government level, look closely
The Solution
Yorubaland States should come together and break off from Nigeria while we still can, we've got all the resources we need right here or we (Yoruba) risk everything, look closely and you will see a nation where Hope has being replaced by something else. How did we get here as a country, a nation once revered for bringing liberty to Africa but the deeds have been done
Let's take bake our Money, Control, Security from the Federal government, Nigeria (an emblem of massive debt & corruption ) have served it purpose ( which is to gain independence from our colonial masters) and it should be led to rest, the tribes have got noting keeping them together as a nation
If you think this cabals will relish the presidency in 2023, you are dreaming (only a Northerner) and they've got the votes.
The LORDS will be done. Non negotiable
If Brexit is happening "Yorubaxit" can happen, we be the size of Ghana and that's perfectly okay, we support evil out of fear (Fela, mko Abiola, funsho Williams and lot of others paid the price) but no more.
YORUBA ANI LATI RO NU OOO
Their War on Religion will fail utterly, believer keep your faith, ( All authority belongs to Christ).
We need Guidance (Christ) for we fight not against flesh but spiritual evil (roaring lion) seeking to devour Nigeria. Exalt God and He will exalt you

Behold due to the corrupt, pervert and seemingly bondage of their innerbeing they cant do what is good/right, it's just impossible one spiritual mistake will lead to the next (this is why Mankind will suffer greatly when the Antichrist cast down Religion)

Anything outside of Christ is bondage in&out, it doesn't matter how noble your intentions may be, we need someone with a Godly heart to usher in a new dawn They see but they can't act, woe to the ruling class who suffer the mass just for points

#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by AFONJACOW(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Junaid Muhammad said it all...

If I wake up from sleep and hear Yorubas are beating drum of war, I will just go back to sleep.. IBB 1993
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Rabson44(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2019
igbos are pathetic selfish blind fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Rabson44(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Godfullsam:

Ojukwu wasted over 3 million cowards and ran away with his tail between his legs, Nnamdi cownu also ran away on sighting operation pyton dance.

absolutely true
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by middlebelter(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
mybestlove:

You got it wrong, they always do a cost-benefit analysis of whatever action they want to take before embarking on it. You will notice that the APC leaders in Yorubaland are silent? When it comes to strategies, respect them.
Forget about Junaid, middlebelt b has a strategy for him. If Igbo want Nigeria to part , work with Yorubas. The day Yorubas say it is over, that is the end of the Republic. Middle Belt will not go with the North and SE are very likely to jump at such declaration.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ctorch: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have said it here and elsewhere that ytoruba muslims are the problem of yoruba christians.
But the time yoruba christians will realise thise it might be too late.
To me i feel that yoruba muslims are northerners,while yoruba christians are southerners.
But they bot have one this in common between their christians and muslims.them too dey fear fear.

Nothing like yoruba Muslims or yorruba christians.

Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of religion.

So the trrash above is a poo to sane mind.

Grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by perez100: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019
When you talk about war, some cowards will jump in to shout Modakeke war, Ife war, Oshogbo war and bla bla. The only war the whole world know in Nigeria is Biafra war. Some world powers got involved and fought against Igbos. Others were just communal clashes.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Difrent: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Ziel20:
On a serious note, that J Mohammed guy goes about making unfiltered bigotish comment which could cause a war. He should be questioned.

but you people usually hail him whenever he abuses buhari now, now that he is abusing you people he is now a bad person........hmmmm talk about hypocrisy
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2019
mybestlove:

Do you think this is necessary? Just asking bro. Because we that are action man or superman how far has he helped us? Kanu that was fearless pls when the silly phyton came looking for him why did he dissappeared? A action man don't shiver away in battle front and their is nothing like *live to fight other time* antics bro because that other time might never comes.

The thread is between the Yoruba and The North why can't you just leave it for them?

Yoruba are dumbest they ruled as president, vice president, speaker? Yoruba are dumbest they produce world class literal heroes bah? They are dumbest they produce fine millitary personnel of strong character?

They are dumbest they produce Fela, Fela Mum, Ajayi Crawder, Tunde Idiagbon, Soyinka, Rashidi Yekini, Dbanj, Wizkid, Olamide, Davido? Yoruba are dumbest they produce Olu Jacob, Baba Suwe, Aluwe? Yoruba are dumbest they produce Otedola, Adenuga, Alakija just to mention few pls stop insulting people's tribe pls stop it doesn't worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Rabson44(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2019
jrusky:

Do you think this is necessary? Just asking bro. Because we that are action man or superman how far has he helped us? Kanu that was fearless pls when the silly phyton came looking for him why did he dissappeared? A action man don't shiver away in battle front and their is nothing like *live to fight other time* antics bro because that other time might never comes.

The thread is between the Yoruba and The North why can't you just leave it for them?

Yoruba are dumbest they ruled as president, vice president, speaker? Yoruba are dumbest they produce world class literal heroes bah? They are dumbest they produce fine millitary personnel of strong character?

They are dumbest they produce Fela, Fela Mum, Ajayi Crawder, Tunde Idiagbon, Soyinka, Rashidi Yekini, Dbanj, Wizkid, Olamide, Davido. Yoruba are dumbest they produce Olu Jacob, Baba Suwe, Aluwe? Yoruba are dumbest they produce Otedola, Adenuga, Alakija just to mention few pls stop insulting people's tribe pls stop it doesn't worth it.

you've said it all bro, we are the most successful tribe in Nigeria, and the igbos are just jealous about it

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by technicallyrich(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Nothing like yoruba Muslims or yorruba christians.

Yorubas are Yorubas irrespective of religion.

So the trrash above is a poo to sane mind.

Grow up.
you only see what you want to see.you are forcing yourself not to notice that there are yorubas always supporting and ass licking the foolslanis.
And those yorubas are called yoruba muslims.
Finally the truth is clearly seen,but rarely heard.bismark
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by arukwe123(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Godfullsam:

see coward calling Igbos coward. no need arguing with you. we all know Yelobas are coward. they preferred to be kicked in their own home.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by arukwe123(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2019
focus7:

You mean as as cowardly as Ojukwu with his tail between his legs to Serial Leon and all noise but hiding like Nnamdi Kanu?

And Igbos are as brave like MKO who has the chance to escape but stood behind to defend his mandate till death right?
Igbos are always taken serious when it comes to matters about war not Yelobas. even your hausa master called you people noise makers.
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by islandmoon: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
the only man who got action in Yorubaland was gani Adams and was when he was hungry, not anymore. but the mob can do undo in egbaland with juju power, they already chased fulanis away in Alabata
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by tstx(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2019
ogbosike:

You are still building websites for Abuja abi.. When shiite memebers meets you... You will run living your computer system.
Advice from a concerned fellow..
Mean while lets pray for naija even its going to break, let it break along with those who voted for this our present sufferings.
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monsurat Ojuade: Police Dismiss Samuel Philips For Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl / Osun: Kolapo Alimi, Supporters Say They Might Decamp To PDP / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.