Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? (623 Views)

NBC Lied , Our Engineer Was Not Arrested And We Are Still Broadcasting. / …babangida Defends Buhari / Oladejo Lamikanra - Nigerian Lawyer Who Lied His Way To The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by kazman7(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2010
In 1985 IBB was the President of Nigeria and our Teacher told us we were the Leaders of Tomorrow, 25 Years later, IBB is Contesting 4 President, Either our Teachers Lied to us or Tomorrow hasn't come.
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by LouisThoru(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2010
boy, tomorrow hasn't come.
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by excanny: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2010
I would say your teachers. Because you were supposed to become a leader the day after they made such a statement, but you didn't. Lie No. 1
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2010
"The youths are not ready to lead" - IBB

I think the evil genuis is right on this statement. Look accross the land and u'll notice how old the faces of the so called decision makers are irrespective of the ethnic origin
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by jude33084(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
YAWN! I am bored and tired, after 6yrs in sch including nysc no job, no accommodation, no power, no SECURITY, no good healthcare, no,, no,, and no! How can we be leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by seunmsg(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
YAWN! I am bored and tired, after 6yrs in sch including nysc no job, no accommodation, no power, no SECURITY, no good healthcare, no,, no,, and no! How can we be leaders of tomorrow?

Chai, bros take am easy o.

@ Post, dont worry that tomorrow will come in the next century, lol
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by globatop: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
@jabbok (m)
The youths are ready but the presence of the old F**LS is intimidating them.  Law should be made to peg the age of any political office holder to 50years.
Re: Who Lied,our Teachers Or Babangida? by kazman7(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
will tommorow ever come?

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Vote-selling Claims Nigerian Delegate Shamed Again. / Open Letter To Mr President / Goodluck Jonathan: The Battle Of A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.