Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Do Ladies Take Men For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Take Men For (755 Views)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Take Men For by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2019
met a couple of ladies both online and in real life, who would claim men disappointed them, but even b4 they have barely known u, they are already asking for money or recharge cards. What or how do they see men? How do they think a man can just be sending money and not be a fool or completely broke
Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by nuelsam: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2019
mumu.....ATM machines cheesy.....buh guys don dey wake up ��

Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by 2dice01: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2019
they are cuming for/on your head grin
Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by Beadex1(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2019
we men are all debtors to girls, only few of them are reasonable.
Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by Quality20(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
nuelsam:
mumu.....ATM machines cheesy.....buh guys don dey wake up ��
Honestly I really wonder what some of them think of men. A girl I met on badoo whom I invited so that we see physically,but was telling me it's not proper she. visits me except I come n see her at her base but even at that she still had d mind to ask that I lend her 20k that something came up, without even telling me what came up! Well I would rather lend my money to a guy, atleast, we can publicly fight that one if he refuses to pay back, but how do u fight a lady who refuses to pay back a loan? won't ppl think it's money for some kind of service rendered?

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by carter009(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guy: babe I like you
Girl: I have not eating for days I need money
Day 2 girl: my house rent has expired, I need money
Day3 girl : my mum is sick , I need money
Day 4 girl: I don't have clothes, I need money
Day 5 girl : I want to make my hair, I need money..
Day 6 girl: etc..................................
A friend told me how one babe was requesting all this within a week, but he keep telling her that he don't have,, seriously WTF!!!!!!!!! Is wrong with some ladies, u met a guy on they first day and within a week, you want to milk him dry,, he ended they relationship at once,, guys Don dey wise up,, some of this greedy, lazy, wicked, poverty stricken ,broke ass girls are not worth it.
Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by nuelsam: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Quality20:
Honestly I really wonder what some of them think of men. A girl I met on badoo whom I invited so that we see physically,but was telling me it's not proper she. visits me except I come n see her at her base but even at that she still had d mind to ask that I lend her 20k that something came up, without even telling me what came up! Well I would rather lend my money to a guy, atleast, we can publicly fight that one if he refuses to pay back, but how do u fight a lady who refuses to pay back a loan? won't ppl think it's money for some kind of service rendered?
as for me................. I don't know about others................. These are the list of people i spend my money on
1 Family members
2 male friends
3 poor less privileged
aside this set of people, i aint spending no shit on anyone, especially Gyals................... Whenever they ask,im always quick to say no and aint ashamed to say it...... Like who cares what u think

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by carter009(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
That's what am doing too,, I know how many male friends I have helped, even payed waec and jamb fees for they younger ones and am not regretting it,,
I keep saying it, most of this ladies are not Worth spending a dime on and I will never date a hungry , broke ladies, they are the worst.
nuelsam:
as for me................. I don't know about others................. These are the list of people i spend my money on
1 Family members
2 male friends
3 poor less privileged
aside this set of people, i aint spending no shit on anyone, especially Gyals................... Whenever they ask,im always quick to say no and aint ashamed to say it...... Like who cares what u think

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Take Men For by Quality20(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
nuelsam:
1 Family members
2 male friends
3 poor less privileged
u have a great mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise:what Does My Boyfriend Mean By:god Is In Control? / Nigerians Drag Babcock University For Expelling Female Student In Leaked Sextape / Nominate Your Nairaland Thread Of The Year 2019!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.