Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs (28060 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by MrGerald(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:
When you get to another man's land obey their rules and tradition
cool cool cool
What rules and tradition are you talking about, have you ever traveled out before or to Ghana? They're very jealous set of people, not only to foreigners, to themselves too that's the reason why they are too diabolical... Once you're becoming successful in Ghana your friends, family members, even strangers that has nothing to do with you envy you, they mostly die young and in mysterious ways.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by MyGeneration(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Graduateacher:
Obey their laws, that's all.

if u are a teacher u are a disgrace to the teaching profession with this kind of your thinking.

he broke the laws according to u and its thugs that should deal with him
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ugosample:

I hope the "law enforcement" also extends to those thieving Lebanese /Chinese /Indian "businessman" as well

I see what they do
I know what the do

in fact I have even ran one racket with my good friend before

yet the Ghanaians look the other way undecided

You really think those guys meet the dumb "capital requirements" that your govt ignorantly put?

Anyways I'm not surprised this is happening
It's the black man cursw that affect us......

yes it does
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gabson006:

Seems you don't understand.
If Lagos state make such policy.
It will affect Ghanaian even more
That's just it
Lagos is free to implement it laws

because at this point Ghana is busy implementing it own laws.

there are just less than 250,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by grandstar(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
This is why we should be good ambassadors of our tribes and country. I blame the bad eggs from among us who go abroad to commit crimes. They brought this on us.

Meanwhile, what is Ecowas or whatever they are called doing about this issue? We need peace more than we need their useless unitary legal tender called ECO.

I doubt the bad activities of Nigerians is to blame.

I suspect that there's domination of some section of their economy by foreigners and these foreigners are Nigerians. I can trust Igbo's having shops everywhere and it breeding resentment. I am not anti Igbo

It is the heavy presence of Nigerians, fleeing an their underperforming economy is the problem./

If Nigeria's per capita income was at least $8,000, the Ghanians and others from Africa would be calling Nigeria home

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ugosample:

That is my annoyance with these nigger Ghanaians

it is strictly enforced in that demographic too
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrGerald:
What rules and tradition are you talking about, have you ever traveled out before or to Ghana? They're very jealous set of people, not only to foreigners, to themselves too that's the reason why they are too diabolical... Once you're becoming successful in Ghana your friends, family members, even strangers that has nothing to do with you envy you, they mostly die young and in mysterious ways.
this is everywhere
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Annabanner: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Ugosample(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
it is strictly enforced in that demographic too

from my experience

I disagree tho
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by sapientia(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari have sold us less than 1 kobo.

They know our president do not value us.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

I doubt the bad activities of Nigerians is to blame.

I suspect that there's domination of some section of their economy by foreigners and these foreigners are Nigerians. I can trust Igbo's having shops everywhere and it breeding resentment. I am not anti Igbo

It is the heavy presence of Nigerians, fleeing an their underperforming economy is the problem./

If Nigeria's per capita income was at least $8,000, the Ghanians and others from Africa would be calling Nigeria home
the major reason why Nigerians are in the spotlight in Ghana

especially this year has been because of the heinous crimes from them
which has led to a serious look at deporting a lot of Nigerians.

Now, the tension from the crime issue has spread over into trade whereby Ghanaians are saying they will make sure their laws are enforced.

Nigeria itself cannot do much because Nigeria has placed a ban on a lot of products from Ghana.
Ghana gov't can't help because a lot of taxes that go to government comes from those traders.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ugosample:

from my experience

I disagree tho
you might want to search for the lots of deportation of Chinese, Indians and Lebanese from Ghana.

The law does not frown on foreigners engaging in wholesale trade
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by nnokwa042(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:
When you get to another man's land obey their rules and tradition
cool cool cool
obey rules like not paying for shop ,or not paying tax?if white people start treating blacks like their fellow blacks do them in Africa you will never hear that a Nigerian bought a house in America or a Nigerian is a counsellor in Britain ,do you know that 95% of Nigerians living in western world went there with nothing?but today some of them bought houses over there why a blacks wicked?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by wakes: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why not if not
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghana does not get gas on credit

the nature of the contract is such that, you deliver ther gas and you get paid.

Cutting Ghana off will only cause nigeria much more pain because Ghana is Nigeria's largest consumer of Gas
Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea will fill your spot
you've forgotten that ghana still owed us billion of naira what of gas suply? if we cut out ghana, nothing will happen, because we do sell gas to none africa countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obascoetubi:
you've forgotten that ghana still owed us billion of naira what of gas suply? if we cut out ghana, nothing will happen, because we do sell gas to none africa countries.
Ghana does not owe Nigeria a penny as of today.

Nigeria has only been supplying 50m SCF worth of gas for the past 2 years
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghana does not owe Nigeria a penny as of today.

Nigeria has only been supplying 50m SCF worth of gas for the past 2 years
keep lying, ghana owed $160million & our government decided to reduced it to $100
https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201804160123.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obascoetubi:
keep lying, ghana owed $160million & our government decided to reduced it to $100
https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201804160123.html
that money was long paid before the end of 2018 so youre drolling on past news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
that money was long paid before the end of 2018 so youre drolling on past news
Not yet paid,, show me proof.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nukilia: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrGerald:
May your days be long. The keyword here is diabolical.. ;DTrust Ghana man at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nukilia: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
nnokwa042:
obey rules like not paying for shop ,or not paying tax?if white people start treating blacks like their fellow blacks do them in Africa you will never hear that a Nigerian bought a house in America or a Nigerian is a counsellor in Britain ,do you know that 95% of Nigerians living in western world went there with nothing?but today some of them bought houses over there why a blacks wicked?

Black people are envious of each other...
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Ritchiee: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
I did not see any thug.Maybe he has problem with the market associaion.
Most of the skirmishes are inside the shop.The govt should do something to protect Nigerians in Ghana nah.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by MrMou: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
positivelord:
Wetin concern Buhari...Ruga and Vigilante all over is his only policy that should be pursued with vigor..
Una go dey insult una country anyhow just because you hate Buhari & you think you'll be doing him by degrading Nigeria. You go dey downgrade your country outside & want other countries to respect you? Make una continue! Shebi Ghana still big! Na until when South Sudan & Somalia begin deport una, una go get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Lokaman: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrGerald:
101% truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obascoetubi:
Not yet paid,, show me proof.
i cant show you gov't data

why don't you go ahead and show us latest info of Ghana owing
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
i cant show you gov't data

why don't you go ahead and show us latest info of Ghana owing
i already showed u the one ur government owed us since obasanjo's government till today, show me proof that ur government paid back already or you're lying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obascoetubi:
i already showed u the one ur government owed us since obasanjo's government till today, show me proof that ur government paid back already or you're lying.
and the same way you google that, you will find another where we dont owe you a peny and the only reason why you dont know about it is because

It was part of the money that snakes swallowed grin grin grin
go ask buhari
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Johnsghana(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:

Cutting Ghana off will only cause nigeria much more pain because Ghana is Nigeria's largest consumer of Gas

At least let us die with pride and not this grand humiliation by Ghana.

I live in Ghana, I know how Ghanaians behave towards Nigeria.

Even though that amount Ghana owes Nigeria below has increased to over $200m since this report.

Here you go!

https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Parrot69: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:

Oya make una go buy from dem. Mumu people.
Una get luck. By the time we get better president, this una nonsense go stop! angry
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by bigpicture001: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Naida should use the trump techniques and ban Ghana peanut, foot items, stop the recognition of Ghana certificate in Naida jobs.. etc...

If you want war, u get it..cuz d got of Ghana has not com out against this madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.