Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs (28050 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Electrochemistry(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
If am to travel out of Nigeria I don't see Ghana as my preferred destination.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Morrison91(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Walexilee:
What those this has to do with rules and tradition fool
grin grin grin grin : grin
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Parrot69:

Oya make una go buy from dem. Mumu people.
Una get luck. By the time we get better president, this una nonsense go stop! angry
what is una una

speak proper English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Johnsghana:

At least let us die with pride and not this grand humiliation by Ghana.

I live in Ghana, I know how Ghanaians behave towards Nigeria.

Even though that amount Ghana owes Nigeria below has increased to over $200m since this report.

Here you go!

https://punchng.com/ghana-owes-160m-for-gas-supply-from-nigeria/amp/
you are high on weed

Ghana does not owe your country a penny

Your country for the past two years, cant even provide Ghana with gas.
Stop passing illusive comments
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
bigpicture001:
Naida should use the trump techniques and ban Ghana peanut, foot items, stop the recognition of Ghana certificate in Naida jobs.. etc...

If you want war, u get it..cuz d got of Ghana has not com out against this madness
grin grin grin

you'll only hurt your fellow Nigerians who want to have quality education
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by ioreth69(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Frankbaro:
While we have Ghanaians here operating freely. Anyway we won't be stupid because they're.
Exactly
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Truthwords: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2019
TheAngry1:
I sincerely think Nigerians should just leave Ghana and come back home.
The embarrassment is getting too much.
Some say it is payback time for 'Ghana Must Go', but they forget it was Ghana that first evicted Nigerians in the 60s.
Let's have some self-respect and leave their country.
What goes around comes around. Very soon, in the not too distant future, we will remind Ghanaians about today.
Unless the earth suddenly stops revolving.

I don talk my yown
Best comment
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Johnsghana(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
you are high on weed

Ghana does not owe your country a penny

Your country for the past two years, cant even provide Ghana with gas.
Stop passing illusive comments

Typically, finding it difficult to express your views without resorting to insults. This is a sign of intellectual weakness. My sincere condolences! Learn how to engage with facts, I have added a link below again to prove that Ghana was owing and still owes Nigeria money for Gas.

If you have counter fact provide it and stop trolling and throwing juvenile banters.

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by onyeopobo: 4:49am On Jul 24, 2019
uduak2016:

Harlem2:

What is afonja

If you reply me again, I will slap that your Afonja face. Get out from here. Natural wicked things!

Can you imagine this guy was claiming to be from from Akwaibom in many threads spewing hatred and bigotry against SS and SE, and I was thinking akwaibom kwa the border to my town is akwaibom, and their people would never say the kind of evil things this guy has said. I was wondering what akwaibom people did to him to deserve such wickedness. Thanks for calling him out.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by ABOVEDELAW: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
SHUT UP AND STOP BREATHING AND THINKING THROUGH YOUR ANUS, DID THEY MENTION THAT HE BROKE ANY LAW OF THE COUNTRY? IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN, DUMB AND PLASTIC BRAIN WORKS?
Harlem2:
When you get to another man's land obey their rules and tradition
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Harlem2(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2019
onyeopobo:

Can you imagine this guy was claiming to be from from Akwaibom in many threads spewing hatred and bigotry against SS and SE, and I was thinking akwaibom kwa the border to my town is akwaibom, and their people would never say the kind of evil things this guy has said. I was wondering what akwaibom people did to him to deserve such wickedness. Thanks for calling him out.

Why attaching me to Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by bigpicture001: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

you'll only hurt your fellow Nigerians who want to have quality education

They should go to egypt
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

They should go to egypt
only if they can afford to
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by bigpicture001: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
only if they can afford to

Schools in Ghana are more expensive than conventional university
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Johnsghana:

Typically, finding it difficult to express your views without resorting to insults. This is a sign of intellectual weakness. My sincere condolences! Learn how to engage with facts, I have added a link below again to prove that Ghana was owing and still owes Nigeria money for Gas.

If you have counter fact provide it and stop trolling and throwing juvenile banters.

first of all

Ive not insulted you

You're just living in illusion

since you're busy at proving Ghana owe you
you can go and read the latest report on Ghana energy sector debt.

You keep being fed bullshit as and excuse to why your society is not doing well.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

Schools in Ghana are more expensive than conventional university
education is never cheap anywhere
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by bigpicture001: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
education is never cheap anywhere
Not true..its very cheap in NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

Not true..its very cheap in NIGERIA
grin grin grin grin grin

we all no Nigeria is a cheap place to live

Ghana is an expensive country never compare
The qualities are not the same.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Johnsghana(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
first of all

Ive not insulted you

You're just living in illusion

since you're busy at proving Ghana owe you
you can go and read the latest report on Ghana energy sector debt.

You keep being fed bullshit as and excuse to why your society is not doing well.

Using insults or making unsubstantiated statements doesn't make your arguments any more or less valid.

You said I was "high on weed" in your first response to my original comment on this matter, is that a compliment or an insult?

In nowhere in my comments did I mention Ghana as the reason for why Nigeria isn't working. Please read to understand.

Provide a link to the Ghana Energy Sector Debt (with reference to the owed to Nigeria), If not, please stop trolling me.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Johnsghana:

Using insults or making unsubstantiated statements doesn't make your arguments any more or less valid.

You said I was "high on weed" in your first response to my original comment on this matter, is that a compliment or an insult?

In nowhere in my comments did I mention Ghana as the reason for why Nigeria isn't working. Please read to understand.

Provide a link to the Ghana Energy Sector Debt (with reference to the owed to Nigeria), If not, please stop trolling me.

Since you're so interested, i wont spoon feed you
the same way you googled

you will get it online, its a public document.

Me saying you're high on weed is not an insult
It's the only way I can diagnose your Illusion
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by bigpicture001: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

we all no Nigeria is a cheap place to live

Ghana is an expensive country never compare
The qualities are not the same.

Which qualities...aside police...naida is better than Ghana in all ramifications
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
bigpicture001:

Which qualities...aside police...naida is better than Ghana in all ramifications
grin grin grin grin grin

im laughing hard

like i said

this illusion is grandiose
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
and the same way you google that, you will find another where we dont owe you a peny and the only reason why you dont know about it is because

It was part of the money that snakes swallowed grin grin grin
go ask buhari
i don't google it to know that your government owed us.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obascoetubi:
i don't google it to know that your government owed us.
anyway you're a waste of time

I guess you wrote the article yourself ... haa?
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Obascoetubi: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
anyway you're a waste of time
I guess you wrote the article yourself ... haa?
You're a liar!
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Johnsghana(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just30:
Since you're so interested, i wont spoon feed you
the same way you googled

you will get it online, its a public document.

Me saying you're high on weed is not an insult
It's the only way I can diagnose your Illusion

Let me tell you, we are all not the same. Some of us deal in facts and are knowledgeable enough to know ask for evidence when claims are being thrown around.

BTW, are you a Ghanaian? Cos if you are that would explain why you keep trying to detract this conversation into frivolities and insults.

Are you incapable of having addressing issues without unrelated innuendos and unnecessary dereliction of reasoning?

FYI: If you click on my profile you will see from my previous comment that my objectivity is not blinded by nationalism. I have called out my fellow Nigerians when they misbehave in Ghana.

In law, the burden of proof in on the accuser or claimant. I have supported my own claims with evidence, please be forthright enough to provide evidence that suggests that Ghana does not owe Nigeria gas money. If not, I plead with you still
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by baddosky1: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Harlem2:
When you get to another man's land obey their rules and tradition
cool cool cool

It's like you want me to report you to those Fulani vigilantes in your village! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Johnsghana:

Let me tell you, we are all not the same. Some of us deal in facts and are knowledgeable enough to know ask for evidence when claims are being thrown around.

BTW, are you a Ghanaian? Cos if you are that would explain why you keep trying to detract this conversation into frivolities and insults.

Are you incapable of having addressing issues without unrelated innuendos and unnecessary dereliction of reasoning?

FYI: If you click on my profile you will see from my previous comment that my objectivity is not blinded by nationalism. I have called out my fellow Nigerians when they misbehave in Ghana.

In law, the burden of proof in on the accuser or claimant. I have supported my own claims with evidence, please be forthright enough to provide evidence that suggests that Ghana does not owe Nigeria gas money. If not, I plead with you still

https://thebftonline.com/2019/business/energy/rising-energy-sector-debt-a-threat-to-the-economy-minority/

since you cant find it
The government’s indebtedness to the power sector entities is further compounding the already distressed entities.

For example, government is indebted to Karpower to the tune of US$150million, ENI US$160million, NEDCo US$162million, IPPs US$1billion, GRIDCo US$171million and Ghana Gas US$735million.

Those are the companies that Ghana owes

These are the debt of the company that buys Nigeria gas
https://www.pulse.com.gh/bi/finance/the-volta-river-authority-is-liable-for-98-of-ghana-gas-debt-stock-according-to-2018/cwsmeht

The report indicated that the VRA owes Ghana Gas over $200 million as at the end of last year. The development is impacting on the operations of the company.

Portions of the 2018 report said “The Volta River Authority’s (VRA) indebtedness to GNGC amounted to US$222,427,108.43 in the period under review. This represents 98.99 percent of the total debt owed GNGC by its off-takers. The debt, as shown in Table 43, keeps mounting due to VRA’s inability to meet its debt service obligation.”

The report also admitted that the VRA is unable to pay its debt because other operators within the power supply chain (the Ghana Grid Company and the Electricity Company of Ghana) owe the authority.

Meanwhile, the Ghana Gas Company also owes the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) to the tune of $315.5 million.

This has been as a result of accumulated debts spanning 2016 to 2018.

PIAC’s report indicated that between 2014 and 2018, the value of total gas supplied reached $325.4 million.

However, Ghana Gas has so far paid about 3% of the entire debt. Payments of which were made in 2014 and 2015.

“The value of total gas supplied by GNPC to GNGC from 2014 to June 2018 is US$325,386,630.54, out of which GNGC has made two payments (one in 2014, and the other in 2015) amounting to US$9,856,621.67. This leaves an outstanding balance of US$315,530,008.87,” PIAC said in its findings.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obascoetubi:
You're a liar!

if you didnt write the article , then you googled it

Anyway, go and ask buhari where he put the money cos Ghana does not owe your country.

In fact, your gas suppliers are paying 10 million dollars in damages each time they fail to supply 120M SCF per day
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Harlem2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
baddosky1:

It's like you want me to report you to those Fulani vigilantes in your village! grin grin

Yes the one in akwa-ibom
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by baddosky1: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Harlem2:

Yes the one in akwa-ibom
grin grin

We only know of the ones in Ondo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom / Mastermind Of The 2022 Train Attack, Kidnap Of Greenfield Students Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.