Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi (106745 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Bakerdav: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
kolafolabi:
Sunday Dare from Oyo State. Thought its gonna be Ajimobi or Adelabu
who knows Sunday dare in oyo state o
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by asanwafo: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
NORSYK:
Hope Uzodinma how far? Despite your ass licking in the name of supporting fulani herdsmen.
He will still be appointed. Ethnic bigot. I know we're not born during civil war. Continue talking nonsense untill u get what u are looking for
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Okwyjesus(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Information reaching the Politics Nigeria newsdesk this morning reveals that President Muhammadu Buhari has nominated 43 people for Ministerial Positions.President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday sent the list  for the screening and confirmation of the senateSome of the names on the list include former Akwa Ibom State governor, Godswill Akpabio, former Benue State governor, George Akume, Buhari campaign spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, SAN.See the Full List of Names Below;

1. Abia - Uchechukwu Samson Ogah
2. Adamawa - Mohammed musa Bello
3. Akwa Ibom - God'swill Akpabio
4. Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
5. Anambra - sharon Ikeazu
6. Bauchi - Adamu Adamu
7. Bauchi - Ambassador Mariam Kategu
8. Bayelsa - Timipre Sylvia
9. Benue - George Akume
10. Borno - Mustapha Baba Shehuri
11. Cross River - Goddi Jeddi Agba
12. Delta - Festus Keyamo
13. Ebonyi - Ogbonnaya Onu
14. Edo - Osagie Ehanire
15. Edo - Clement Agba
16. Ekiti - Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo
17. Enugu - Geoffrey Onyema
18. Gombe - Isa Ibrahim Patami
19. Imo - Emeka Nwajiuba
20. Jigawa - Sulieman Adamu
21. Kaduna - Zainab Ahmed
22. Kaduna - Mohammed Mahmud
23. Kano - Sabo Nanono
24. Kano - Major Bashir Sani
25. Katsina - Hadi Serika
26. Kebbi - Abubakar Malami
27. Kogi - Ramatu Tijani
28. Kwara - Lai Mohammed
29. Kwara - Gbemisola Saraki
30. Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola
31. Lagos - Adeleke Mamora
32. Nasarawa - Mohammed Abdullahi
33. Niger - Zubairu Dada
34. Ogun - Olamilekun Adegbite
35. Ondo - Tayo Alaosuadura
36. Osun - Rauf Aregbesola
37. Oyo - Sunday Dare
38. Plateau - Pauline Talin
39. Rivers - Rotimi Amaechi
40. Sokoto - Mohammed Dangidi
41. Taraba - Sale Mamman
42. Yobe - Abubakar Aliyu
43. Zamfara - Sadiya Umar Farouk.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-saraki-akpabio-make-buharis-ministerial-list-full-list-of-names/

Regular politicians. Where are the technocrats?

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Banmeallday: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Same shytholers to make the shythole smelly more shitty....and it still took the Coupist Grandpa and quack leaders 2 months for something that should have taken a week into swearing in....

Black Africans is it only party and chasing ashawo gehs you know?

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by majamajic(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
thank God each state must be represented, if not , I pity Southeast �
I know that Anambra 2 slots will be ministers of mines and steel
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by 1shortblackboy: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Pity your height first. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Deepthoughts: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
ogunsj:
no, you are the zombie here. political appointment is fight and settled on before releasing and it's not a tea party.
You are just the real zombie, already inventing a justification for the unnecessary delay in making the ministerial appointment, calling it a fight n not a tea party as if it's only in Nigeria such appointments are made,like kperogi said n it's quite true that no one support buhari/Apc that doesn't sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by somehow: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
berrystunn:

Let me know when they share
So that you can type what you have in mind?
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Political ministers!

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by berrystunn(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
somehow:

So that you can type what you have in mind?

What has changed in buhari?

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by themanderon: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, these are the guys that will serve you your next level of failure. Sit back and enjoy the bumpy ride.
Have a nice day.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Amudeneogu: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
WHY BUHARI ALWAYS APPOINT ONLY ONE SET OF PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT IS THAT MEAN THAT THERE IS NO OTHER HUMANBEING IN THIS COUNTRY EXEPT THOSES SETS OF PEOPLE[NDI MMADU AGWU GO N'OBODO A ?].

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by somehow: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
berrystunn:

What has changed in buhari?
I cannot see for you sir
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Kay25(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Only a dullard keep repeating class ...but wait saraki family dey on the list? hahaha to all of those my friends we they say saraki na thief how come him family member dey the list of ministers under the Saint General next level of kwaruption

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ThePreachersSon: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
1. The people them too much. The prime minister of Ethiopia gained his peoples approval for reducing the number of ministers to twenty, this saves the country some cash.

2. I still see the same strangers from the last term, and some more strangers

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by MrOIO(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Information reaching the Politics Nigeria newsdesk this morning reveals that President Muhammadu Buhari has nominated 43 people for Ministerial Positions.President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday sent the list  for the screening and confirmation of the senateSome of the names on the list include former Akwa Ibom State governor, Godswill Akpabio, former Benue State governor, George Akume, Buhari campaign spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, SAN.See the Full List of Names Below;

1. Abia - Uchechukwu Samson Ogah
2. Adamawa - Mohammed musa Bello
3. Akwa Ibom - God'swill Akpabio
4. Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
5. Anambra - sharon Ikeazu
6. Bauchi - Adamu Adamu
7. Bauchi - Ambassador Mariam Kategu
8. Bayelsa - Timipre Sylvia
9. Benue - George Akume
10. Borno - Mustapha Baba Shehuri
11. Cross River - Goddi Jeddi Agba
12. Delta - Festus Keyamo
13. Ebonyi - Ogbonnaya Onu
14. Edo - Osagie Ehanire
15. Edo - Clement Agba
16. Ekiti - Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo
17. Enugu - Geoffrey Onyema
18. Gombe - Isa Ibrahim Patami
19. Imo - Emeka Nwajiuba
20. Jigawa - Sulieman Adamu
21. Kaduna - Zainab Ahmed
22. Kaduna - Mohammed Mahmud
23. Kano - Sabo Nanono
24. Kano - Major Bashir Sani
25. Katsina - Hadi Serika
26. Kebbi - Abubakar Malami
27. Kogi - Ramatu Tijani
28. Kwara - Lai Mohammed
29. Kwara - Gbemisola Saraki
30. Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola
31. Lagos - Adeleke Mamora
32. Nasarawa - Mohammed Abdullahi
33. Niger - Zubairu Dada
34. Ogun - Olamilekun Adegbite
35. Ondo - Tayo Alaosuadura
36. Osun - Rauf Aregbesola
37. Oyo - Sunday Dare
38. Plateau - Pauline Talin
39. Rivers - Rotimi Amaechi
40. Sokoto - Mohammed Dangidi
41. Taraba - Sale Mamman
42. Yobe - Abubakar Aliyu
43. Zamfara - Sadiya Umar Farouk.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-saraki-akpabio-make-buharis-ministerial-list-full-list-of-names/

Great Ogboru is missing
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Auxiliarytk: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gbemi Saraki inclusion was as a reseult of her boy friend (Rotimi Amaechi)
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by adegeye38(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Akiika:

Go and be productive, and contribute to the society. Stop wasting productive time in Church.
and who told u am not productive and contributing to society?
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by berrystunn(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
somehow:

I cannot see for you sir

Wait and tack government
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2019
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by tigerclaws: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
[/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ddeola: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Dem-dem politics. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Okwyjesus:

Regular politicians. Where are the technocrats?

Are "Politicians" and "Technocrats" mutually exclusive?

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Mynightmare:
Tell me one technocrat among them,his reason for taking time was on the basis that the last one was foisted on him,he doesn't no them.only to recycle them again.the worst thing that happened to humanity is buhari

Define Technocrats and I will oblige you.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:

Ministerial positions are not political positions. - Says who?

Stop talking nonsense.
Even pdp knows that. Over 90% of ministers in critical positions under pdp are technocrats with no history in politics. This statement is False.

Your president is the worse we ever had.
Our only saving grace is that he was not the president in 1999-2010, when we were just starting from scratch.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:
Nigerians should just start counting down and make better choices in 2023.
Moghalu, sowore should be the favourites if they run.
Do not vote for the establishment if you value the future of your children.

The past 5 years of buhari and the next 3 years is a.waste.

Doing the same old thing and expecting a different result.

We could have accomplished so much in 8 years under the right leader.

It is legitimate to dream....... but when it comes to the real dance people vote on their individual choices. You cannot force yours on them. I for one is not impressed with the persona of the duo mentioned, I do not see them as ideal leaders. Beyond rhetorics and sweet words of Moghalu, he can hardly lead a party at a local constituency. How do you expect such a person to "command" votes on a national scale. And for Sowore, who has demonstrated more grassroot coverage than Moghalu, you think route to presidency is about Aluta and fake news?

"Coulda-woulda-shoulda" blablabla..... the reality is leadership is negotiated across divides, conceded in aligned aspirations and built by common interests. You don't even burn bridges for future leadership by denigrating the ones whose support are required in the future
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2019
DonJossydirich:
What was the sin of my brother.IBE KACHIKWU, I can't find his name,abi him touch oga madam?

Kachikwu's sin? Even his constituency (Oil & Gas Business Community) had turned their backs on him
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...the list was definetely composed by Tinubu...he has got some of his people in the ministerial list...

Shebi some people thought Tinubu was sidelined? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2019
babaolofin:

Garba Shehu and other Special assistants to the President and SA to governors on Social Media and those on information are just living big on the labour of Social Media warriors who fought for so many years day and night to defend PMB and other governors. These people are not recognized . The SA on social media or SA on information might be working with Seun and bloggers, but these are not the real online warriors. I can never forget the battle of 2014/2015 between GEJ and Buhari. What about Ekiti and Osun 2014/2015 battles. The social media field warriors are not recognized but they worked more than those who collected billion for campaign.

Bros,

The "social media warriors" cannot be recognized because they operated far away, they are not party members and the reality is that they've done a thankless job. Meanwhile know that there are social media warriors that are registered party members who are not even interested in positions but rather contented to partakers in the building process. Some of them have their day-jobs and are part-time players.

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Stanzingerzy:
Dr Uchechukwu Samson Oga, (C.e.o master Energy groups Lmtd. is the only relevant personality on the list, I see I new dazzling s light shines in Abia state, congratulations sir.
The kerosene man,
your problems have just

"Relevant Personality", as he's the only one within your "ignorant focus"

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Dansuqi:
Am very happy with the nomination of prince Jeddy agba to represent cross river on one hand.he's a technocrat and has many years of experience in nnpc.he may likely be the petroleum minister.again,his emergence prevented owan eno and usani using from being nominated.
Sadly,he's from the same senatorial district and same lga obudu as the governor ayade.ill have preferred other zones to get the ministerial post.again,he has been battling a series of illnesses for some years now,not sure if he's fit healthwise

About 5weeks ago the OPTS had confidential information, a short-list of people (if my memory serves me right Atedo Peterside, Aig Imokhuede were on the short-list) likely to be minister of Petroleum, and Jeddy Agba was the only one with Oil & Gas industry experience. It was a tough choice as the others had towering profiles in business, finance, banking etc. A major constituency are the Oil and Gas players, and I think apart from being a party member, his industry experience gave him the edge.

I was actually rooting for Atedo Peterside, but I think his fiery anti-Buhari stand knocked him out
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by mapet: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Doyin2:

ogunsj: :
do you know the meaning of technocrat?

Good question

A minister is a political position for the manager of men and resources under his ministry and must lead the implementation of his party's manifesto. He need not be a technocrat.

Those working under him and his advisers,are the technocrats .

Good Question.

I am not sure this your answer is correct. I ask further - Can I person be both a politician and a Technocrat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.