Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi (106720 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Sam0(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
so nothing for us wey be their foot soldier for nairaland,we just campaign and defend APC just like that.

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by wakes: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
9. Benue - George Akume
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Gazzy88(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
ogunsj:
and his candidate lost rigged out woefully.
You mean with tinubu, osibanjo, daniel, osoba, Oshiomhole,kashamu, paseda, titi oseni, etc altogether ganging up against just one man and all they could achieved was a 19k gap despite giving him house arrest on election day? Even at that, his new party still have 7 HoA members as we speak despite the heavy rigging that took place.You're shameless. So why couldn't they now nominate a minister since they are now in power? Why is it that it's the same amosun being given the authority to do so? Besides, even dapo victory is currently being challenged at the tribunal.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by 1Dray(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
How?

Didn't you feel like a loser after helping install an old incompetent and failed fellow, only for him to appoint failed hags, without considering you jobless young fellows, doing nothing all day but being on Nairaland hailing and fighting for him. You still go to bed hungry after all wasted days on Nairaland. So tell, who is the loser and in severe pain here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Nigeria my country grin everything na padi padi kiss

Oga Festus Keyamo, our twitter general, congratulations. At last APC look your side for job weldone.

APC should not forget us too for nairaland.com all i want na job for NNPC/DPR/NPA/DSS/NEPZA/FAAN Abi PA to Sai Baba on nairaland matter �

Garba Shehu and other Special assistants to the President and SA to governors on Social Media and those on information are just living big on the labour of Social Media warriors who fought for so many years day and night to defend PMB and other governors. These people are not recognized . The SA on social media or SA on information might be working with Seun and bloggers, but these are not the real online warriors. I can never forget the battle of 2014/2015 between GEJ and Buhari. What about Ekiti and Osun 2014/2015 battles. The social media field warriors are not recognized but they worked more than those who collected billion for campaign.

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
ejimatic:
The list of old cargoes.Must an ex governor be a minister?When are going to stop recycling old cargoes? The ruling class will be there forever....
you the Young one, are you a card carrying member of any political party? if yes, what has been your contributions. while the old cargoes are having sleepless nights strategizing on how to win elections the young ones are busy on social media abusing themselves.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by FlordFlorez(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Same old fools..

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gazzy88:
You mean with tinubu, osibanjo, daniel, osoba, Oshiomhole,kashamu, paseda, titi oseni, etc altogether ganging up against just one man and all they could achieved was a 19k gap despite giving him house arrest on election day? Even at that, his new party still have 7 HoA members as we speak despite the heavy rigging that took place.You're shameless. So why couldn't they now nominate a minister since they are now in power? Why is it that it's the same amosun being given the authority to do so? Besides, even dapo victory is currently being challenged at the tribunal.
funny you, you don't even know the camp the so-called nominee emanate from, neither do you know the politics behind his nomination. my friend grow up and stop using foul language on social media.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Stanzingerzy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dr Uchechukwu Samson Oga, (C.e.o master Energy groups Lmtd. is the only relevant personality on the list, I see I new dazzling s light shines in Abia state, congratulations sir.
The kerosene man,
your problems have just
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by kapelvej: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Anambra
Bauchi
Edo
Kaduna
Kano
Kwara &
Lagos states
all got two nominees

Also I counted 8 former Governors.
Akpabio, Ngige, Timipre, Akume, Ogbonnaya Onu, Fashola, Aregbesola, & Amaechi.

I think Adebayo of Ekiti is also a Former Governor, not sure tho.
Yes adebayo was former wkiti governor at 44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by zizi4real: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
ajayiopy:

AMBODE WILL MAKE DG LIST.

Someone saying Ambode didn’t make the list, If you be president would you exchange Fashola with Ambode?? Talk true Oo SUPPORTED
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Onlyonebuhari: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Though the useless minister of health Isaac Adewole not on the list. Kudos for including Aregbesola....but Chris Ngige shouldn't be there!

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by magzey: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
greatdreamer:
Up Liar Muhammad
The father of modern liars
You missed the chance to be his P.A. grin grin
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
You're 100% right.

babaolofin:

Garba Shehu and other Special assistants to the President and SA to governors on Social Media and those on information are just living big on the labour of Social Media warriors who fought for so many years day and night to defend PMB and other governors. These people are not recognized . The SA on social media or SA on information might be working with Seun and bloggers, but these are not the real online warriors. I can never forget the battle of 2014/2015 between GEJ and Buhari. What about Ekiti and Osun 2014/2015 battles. The social media field warriors are not recognized but they worked more than those who collected billion for campaign.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Agugbadin: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timipre Sylvia is the only odd man in the this list that
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ejimatic: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
ogunsj:
you the Young one, are you a card carrying member of any political party? if yes, what has been your contributions. while the old cargoes are having sleepless nights strategizing on how to win elections the young ones are busy on social media abusing themselves.
The older ones strategies and use the younger ones to execute them..Why not using the younger ones who execute them? A lot of younger ones are card varying members who will be dumped during appointment era.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Gazzy88(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
ogunsj:
funny you, you don't even know the camp the so-called nominee emanate from, neither do you know the politics behind his nomination. my friend grow up and stop using foul language on social media.
I deem it fit to know. Tell me so I can know what I was oblivious of and kindly tell the whole world how a close friend of amosun right from childhood who would later went on to become his commissioner now comes from another camp. I live in abeokuta and till date, anytime amosun is in town, you always see him cruising his G-wagon with adegbite or you think you're talking to a baby in ogun politics. I know what I'm saying so tell me where you got your permutations from.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Cmanforall: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Information reaching the Politics Nigeria newsdesk this morning reveals that President Muhammadu Buhari has nominated 43 people for Ministerial Positions.President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday sent the list  for the screening and confirmation of the senateSome of the names on the list include former Akwa Ibom State governor, Godswill Akpabio, former Benue State governor, George Akume, Buhari campaign spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, SAN.See the Full List of Names Below;

1. Abia - Uchechukwu Samson Ogah
2. Adamawa - Mohammed musa Bello
3. Akwa Ibom - God'swill Akpabio
4. Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
5. Anambra - sharon Ikeazu
6. Bauchi - Adamu Adamu
7. Bauchi - Ambassador Mariam Kategu
8. Bayelsa - Timipre Sylvia
9. Benue - George Akume
10. Borno - Mustapha Baba Shehuri
11. Cross River - Goddi Jeddi Agba
12. Delta - Festus Keyamo
13. Ebonyi - Ogbonnaya Onu
14. Edo - Osagie Ehanire
15. Edo - Clement Agba
16. Ekiti - Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo
17. Enugu - Geoffrey Onyema
18. Gombe - Isa Ibrahim Patami
19. Imo - Emeka Nwajiuba
20. Jigawa - Sulieman Adamu
21. Kaduna - Zainab Ahmed
22. Kaduna - Mohammed Mahmud
23. Kano - Sabo Nanono
24. Kano - Major Bashir Sani
25. Katsina - Hadi Serika
26. Kebbi - Abubakar Malami
27. Kogi - Ramatu Tijani
28. Kwara - Lai Mohammed
29. Kwara - Gbemisola Saraki
30. Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola
31. Lagos - Adeleke Mamora
32. Nasarawa - Mohammed Abdullahi
33. Niger - Zubairu Dada
34. Ogun - Olamilekun Adegbite
35. Ondo - Tayo Alaosuadura
36. Osun - Rauf Aregbesola
37. Oyo - Sunday Dare
38. Plateau - Pauline Talin
39. Rivers - Rotimi Amaechi
40. Sokoto - Mohammed Dangidi
41. Taraba - Sale Mamman
42. Yobe - Abubakar Aliyu
43. Zamfara - Sadiya Umar Farouk.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-saraki-akpabio-make-buharis-ministerial-list-full-list-of-names/
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by djteebomber: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
He (Adeniyi Adebayo) is a formal and first civilian Governor of Ekiti State
ImmaculateJOE:
Anambra
Bauchi
Edo
Kaduna
Kano
Kwara &
Lagos states
all got two nominees

Also I counted 8 former Governors.
Akpabio, Ngige, Timipre, Akume, Ogbonnaya Onu, Fashola, Aregbesola, & Amaechi.

I think Adebayo of Ekiti is also a Former Governor, not sure tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by skukimania(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
zizi4real:

AMBODE IS COMING LIKE ATIKU grin

I no dey oooh! Let them catch you grin

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Onlyonebuhari: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
tunapa4dem:
Former Lagos state governor did not make the list.Ambode.but why.
If you live in Lagos u won't ask such a foolish question. Tell me one achievement of Ambode in Lagos other than given us potholes?
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by tigerclaws: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
35824L:
PMB thank you for appointing an Urhobo man as minister. Festus Keyamo(SAN) won't fail you. May God bless PMB as he leads our country to a brighter and more prosperous future.
[/s]
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
even if buhari appoint trump Obama and China president they won't perform

fashola legacy Is still in Lagos till date, his failure was obvious in the ministry level

the foreign affairs minister what
exactly was his impact in the last 4yrs that Nigeria lost their citizens to south Africa and others

even Niyi Adebayo a rejected politician that had been finished politically because of his governance and political discrepancy, made the ministerial list when there are qualified party men ?

can only mention a few. Buhari is a total failure

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gazzy88:
I deem it fit to know. Tell me so I can know what I was oblivious of and kindly tell the whole world how a close friend of amosun right from childhood who would later went on to become his commissioner now comes from another camp. I live in abeokuta and till date, anytime amosun is in town, you always see him cruising his G-wagon with adegbite or you think you're talking to a baby in ogun politics. I know what I'm saying so tell me where you got your permutations from.
politics is beyond dinning and whining together. the intrigue in politics defies logic. that Said, Amosun days are over in Ogun APC Politics.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by HBB1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
These people think we are fools!
They have no plans for us, at all!

Let each person meditate on this daily, it will guide your own decisions!

1 Like

Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

If you live in Lagos u won't ask such a foolish question. Tell me one achievement of Ambode in Lagos other than given us potholes?
don't mind those clowns. anyone they term Tinubu enemy is their hero.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by gaskiyamagana: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Nigeria my country grin everything na padi padi kiss

Oga Festus Keyamo, our twitter general, congratulations. At last APC look your side for job weldone.

APC should not forget us too for nairaland.com all i want na job for NNPC/DPR/NPA/DSS/NEPZA/FAAN Abi PA to Sai Baba on nairaland matter �
Are you nairaland zombies? If not, no job.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
even if buhari appoint trump Obama and China president they won't perform

fashola legacy Is still in Lagos till date, his failure was obvious in the ministry level

the foreign affairs minister what w
exactly was his impact in the last 4yrs that Nigeria lost their citizens to south Africa and others

even Niyi Adebayo a rejected politician that had been finished because of his governance and political discrepancy made the ministerial list when their are qualified party men ?

can only mention a few. Buhari is a total failure
if you already tip them as failures why bothering yourself. maybe we should import angels from heaven to come and govern us.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by ogunsj: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hum2020:
Buhari what a shame so this is what you thiink you give to 200 million of Nigerians Bunch of corrupt politicians as ministers nothing good will come out this evil government in next 4years
he who does not expect doesn't get disappointed. good for crossing your mind.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by gaskiyamagana: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
That Aregbesola will cause more damages to PMB administration just as he did in Osun State. Retired workers since 2011 smell not their gratuity for his 8yrs till moment, 30 months half salaries debt is their till moment. Indeed, he is a liability to the govt of OYETOLA. If not political robbery of re run election with the help of Omisore (used, settled and dumped ), Aregbesola could have been a forgotten name.
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Dansuqi: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Am very happy with the nomination of prince Jeddy agba to represent cross river on one hand.he's a technocrat and has many years of experience in nnpc.he may likely be the petroleum minister.again,his emergence prevented owan eno and usani using from being nominated.
Sadly,he's from the same senatorial district and same lga obudu as the governor ayade.ill have preferred other zones to get the ministerial post.again,he has been battling a series of illnesses for some years now,not sure if he's fit healthwise
Re: Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi by Opinedecandid(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
icankel:
perform wat? if u know how much this man has wasted in d last few years u will understand he's on recovery mode. lol
Personal or government funds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.