Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook (34329 Views)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Imstrong2(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
So many avoidable death rip
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by larenxo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is so disheartening.why will you send an Nysc member to a battle field without proper safety. When is our organisations gonna stop all this carelessness and step up their game in human safety.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Clickwap:
Good afternoon. I am a 300 level student of university of Ibadan in need of financial assistance. I urgently need 30,000 to pay for my school fees as the deadline is this Friday. I promise to pay back within two months.
Bank Zenith
Account number 2117245329
Contact info: 09023873658

How do you intend to raise the money to pay back?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Google7: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sirpaul:
Channels why not send one of your permanent staffs?

It's unheard of. An intern doing The riskiest job.

We watch CNN and ALJAZERA; A corper had nothing doing on a battle field.

It's wickedness that should not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by IamSoProlific: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jvirgin:
An American in my church here in Indianapolis visited Nigeria last year and when he got back to the U.S, I asked him what he thinks about Nigeria; he said the whole place should be ploughed and levelled through. He said he could not believe human beings live there.

You call him a racist? No he is not. He is very correct!

Oga it depends on where he went to ooo.

For infrastructures we are relatively and manageably sound compared with some places in South America, not even talking about Africa. And I'm speaking from gazillion of experiences, the problem we are faced with are human factors and man made disaster.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Ooye12: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rip .. what a heartless country
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Lamasta(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
agbonkamen:
what is funny here..... Smh
Lol its just booking space ni initially babe but I think I have edited it
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by alujonjonkijon: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jvirgin:
An American in my church here in Indianapolis visited Nigeria last year and when he got back to the U.S, I asked him what he thinks about Nigeria; he said the whole place should be ploughed and levelled through. He said he could not believe human beings live there.

maybe he went to ur family home in mushin.where i am in nigeria is a billion times better than indianapolois.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Isobug: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's simple, Either the Police or the Shiite members shot this guy. But if what they say is true, the Shiites have persistently claim they don't posses guns during procession. So who shot this young man? Your guess is as good as mine. They must have seen him cover an incriminating moment in the scene.

We know their ways
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by saxy4c(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Can we know where in Nigeria he visited?

9jvirgin:

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by jaxmand: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Clickwap:
Good afternoon. I am a 300 level student of university of Ibadan in need of financial assistance. I urgently need 30,000 to pay for my school fees as the deadline is this Friday. I promise to pay back within two months.
Bank Zenith
Account number 2117245329
Contact info: 09023873658

If this late guy get problem like u e for still dey alive.... Rosco drop out from school .....
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Hookupbase(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
20mins Silence for the Dead cry cry cry cry cry. So sad.
For Interesting serious buyer that need Buildings in Abeokuta and Warri Delta State, I have two Buildings for sell, check Signature for full details..
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Soul47(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jvirgin:

That's true.

With the condition of the roads where I stay and the non-payment of civil servants salaries, I doubt we have a Government.
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Annabanner: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Julkanade: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
He died for the country. This death should have been avoided if the needful to this crisis had been nipped in the bud. May he rest in peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by highbee02: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
May God forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest. This is disheartening
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by KristaPretty(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
The only scary thing about death is not knowing what you will find on the other side cry cry cry
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by wakes: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Irore: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
I thought the head of NYSC is a serving army general and has always been headed by military officers. He needs to read riot act to all needing the services of corpers and the public generally that ' touch not my anointed and do my corpers no harm'.
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by delerx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jvirgin:

You are a big idiot. Because you live outside the country doesn't allow you to undermine ur origin like that. I found two things annoying' a guy in ur church,are u really serving God or hypocrites and did ur stupid friend go to lekki or banana island to see things himself. And unfortunately there are still Americans doing business in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by micflo28(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
agbonkamen:
what is funny here..... Smh
sup bae
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Enemyofpeace: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
hypertension:
If you check closely he may have voted for Buhari

cry
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Eraddray(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
hypertension:
If you check closely he may have voted for Buhari

cry
really... now.. and u're sure ur brain is working...
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by agbonkamen(f): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lamasta:

Lol its just booking space ni initially babe but I think I have edited it
ok
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by simonydurny(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
He may have even "worked" his posting to Channels. What a pity.
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by shogsman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
9jvirgin:

If he visit some places he'll want to die there,your friend is not racist he's just unintelligent so are you, the problem we have in Nigeria is the human factor,where I live still edges out the average American home.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by kalvoken(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
He died an avoidable death, what a pity!

R.I.P , may God grant your family the courage to bear the loss.

May God forgive you for you know not what you are saying.

Why blame the dead

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by pappilo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sorry
Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by movid(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
alujonjonkijon:

maybe he went to ur family home in mushin.where i am in nigeria is a billion times better than indianapolois.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook by Brightology2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
kikiwendy:
Nawa oo.. This is sad.. RIP to the dead
nurse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Thought You Are Buhari's Sister' - Corper Recounts Unpleasant Experience / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.