Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. (4123 Views)

Total War On Twitter North Vs Tinubu SW North Is Winning / How Apc Will Win: Buhari NE, Tinubu SW, Shetima NE / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by backnbeta(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yeah...guy I well compensated at the expense of the poor masses. Our poliTHIEFCIANS don't care about anyone but themselves! Imagine the likes of Aregbese making ministerial list!!
Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by Beremx(f): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
seunmsg:

Good. Get yourself busy with how to solve the Fulani terrorists menace in the south east and stop worrying yourself about Tinubu and south west.
Ogbeni, you don't tell me what to comment about on nairaland. You will have to deal with my comments whether you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by Mraphel: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:
Fulani rewarding a loyal slave why they continue to make inroads into SW. SW is the remaining loyal support Fulani got, so they have to keep them relaxed o keep their agenda going. Looking at posters above, afonjas hailing him, tells me something congenetically is wrong with Afonja. Like the aturu directly above me.
Hatred for Tinubu will finish you up on...I'm Igbo I love Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by TheFacelessMan: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:
Fulani rewarding a loyal slave why they continue to make inroads into SW. SW is the remaining loyal support Fulani got, so they have to keep them relaxed o keep their agenda going. Looking at posters above, afonjas hailing him, tells me something congenetically is wrong with Afonja. Like the aturu directly above me.

You actually sound very jealous and in severe pains

Take heart.

Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by Morenikeji070: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria a country full of Jealous folks
uduak2016:
Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by Duru009(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tinubu is toooooooooo powerful !

My mentor !
Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
akikanju:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may be having the last laugh now as majority of his SW loyalists made the 43-man Ministerial list President Buhari sent to the Senate for screening.

Investigation by Rant HQ Blog confirmed that Tinubu popularly called Jagaban South West, Kwara, Kogi proteges made the list.

From Raji Fashola to former senator Olurunibe Mamora, Rauf Aregbesola, his former works commissioner and former Osun Governor, Sunday Akinlabi Dare Tinubu’s former Chief of Staff and the Executive Commissioner, Stakeholder Management of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Olamilekan Adegbite, Lai Mohammed, Niyi Adebayo belonged to Tinubu’s ACN caucus. Tayo Alasoadura who fell out with Tinubu sequel to the primary election that produced present Ondo Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu has reportedly warmed his way back into the Jagaban’s fold. Tinubu was said to have vehemently worked against the nomination of immediate past Lagos Governor, Akinwumi Ambode as Minister but nominated Mamora in his stead.

This is a clear departure from the 2015 scenario where Tinubu input was minimized.

Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of The House Of Representatives, is another Tinubu protege.

Do we opine that Tinubu is being positioned for 2023? Only time will tell.

Read more on ; https://ranthq.org/blog/2019/07/23/tinubus-sw-loyalists-flood-ministerial-list/

Tinubu is not interested, but I can assure you, he'll promote and put in place his own hand-picked candidate.
Re: Tinubu’s SW Loyalists Flood Ministerial List. by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:

If atiku and obi don win and appoint plenty igbo people, no be the same hausa fulani rewarding his loyal igbo slaves?

Abi no be Hausa fulani you people voted for like hausa fulani slaves?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Evidence Released By INEC That APC Candidate Tinubu Will Be Disqualified / 1 Million Man March for Peter Obi In Akwa Ibom, 3rd September 2022 , Time 9:am / “government Can’t Fund Universities Anymore” – Federal Government Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.