Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List (4329 Views)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by abbakacici: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
An imbalanced list?

If it’s actually 43, the ministerial list is not balanced. If each of the 36 states gets one minister as required by the constitution, it is the discretion of the president to add more ministers from the 6 geo-political zones. This time Buhari decided to increase the tally by nominating 7 more ministers from the six zones. Curiously, the North West has two ministers (Kano and Kaduna have 2 nominees each) instead one. The president should have added 2 more from each zone to balance the cabinet equation. I urge the Senate to correct this gross violation of federal character principles.

2 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lagos also has 2 post.

abbakacici:
An imbalanced list?

If it’s actually 43, the ministerial list is not balanced. If each of the 36 states gets one minister as required by the constitution, it is the discretion of the president to add more ministers from the 6 geo-political zones. This time Buhari decided to increase the tally by nominating 7 more ministers from the six zones. Curiously, the North West has two ministers (Kano and Kaduna have 2 nominees each) instead one. The president should have added 2 more from each zone to balance the cabinet equation. I urge the Senate to correct this gross violation of federal character principles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even Kwara State.

abbakacici:
An imbalanced list?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Don't mind that Catholic Igbo. Even Anambra State has two ministers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by abbakacici: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Am from north west, and what am saying is that northwest have additional 2 minister unlike the other 5 zones that have 1 extra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by athaboi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=Jobac post=80555559]Don't mind that Catholic Igbo. Even Anambra State has two ministers.[/quote. Ode...everything for you is igbo, Jesus Christ of Nazareth

1 Like

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by anibi9674: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok.
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by abc115: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wailing continues

1 Like

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by valicious1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:
hmmmm “catholic Igbo” ke? I’m just hearing this one o. Unfortunately bro catholic Igbo won’t trend, what we have is only Yoruba Muslims.

18 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by ikennamadu1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

Why I dey feel say u be naira marley brother..
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

hmmmm “catholic Igbo” ke? I’m just hearing this one o. Unfortunately bro catholic Igbo won’t trend, what we have is only Yoruba Muslims.
that yoruba muslim thingy dey pain them... grin

11 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Prompto: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you have any idea how foolish you sound u won’t even be wasting your foolishness on this. Here is a Yoruba with a Muslim father n a Christian mother n am a Christian. I can not because of foolish Igbo hate pagan Yorubas talkless of Muslims.

selemempe:
that yoruba muslim thingy dey pain them... grin

3 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
grin cheesy in fact u are telling me that ur papa is a yoro moslem? grin grin which of these afonjas does he look like bro?
oboi you really finish that guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
oboi you really finish that guy.
his yoro moslem papa must be the last skull miner on that pics....once they were that their cap wey dey bend chanfa...o boi fear them o...na skullaship them dey find grin

2 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Prompto: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
None of the trio look as foolish as ojukwu who was beaten blueblack by a goro chewing n kunu sipping almajiri upon his Cambridge education. What a waste of a despicable soul.

selemempe:
grin cheesy in fact u are telling me that ur papa is a yoro moslem? grin grin which of these afonjas does he look like bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Prompto:
None of the trio look as foolish as ojukwu who was beaten blueblack by a goro chewing n kunu sipping almajiri upon his Cambridge education. What a waste of a despicable soul.

ojukwu as foolish as he was stood on principle. Thats something yoro muslims never have...they swear that they are with u...then go to ur enemy and swear loyalty to him....another fallen angel also has that nature...not just oduduwa descendants..

Go thru yoruba history, all u will see there is betrayal and trechery

3 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
ojukwu as foolish as he was stood on principle. Thats something yoro muslims never have...they swear that they are with u...then go to ur enemy and swear loyalty to him....another fallen angel also has that nature...not just oduduwa descendants..

Thanks for confirming that Ojukwu was a foolish man. It shows how shallow some ibo catholic can be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

Now, you have heard it; ibo catholic! That is what some of you are. You are even an igbo catholic. I am neither a Christian nor Moslem, but I know what is in both Bible and Quran. I am a confirmed traditionalist, but I will speak in favour of both Islamic and Christianity when necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

Thanks for confirming that Ojukwu was a foolish man. It shows how shallow some ibo catholic can be.
a lot of other ''foolish'' men in history has also stood against tyranny just like ojukwu....history will be fair to all of them. But as nnamdi kanu said, there are unintended consequences of supporting evil...and the yoruba leaders will all receive it in equal measure...starting from awolowo to abiola and to tinubu...u will receive the wages of the evil u support
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
a lot of other ''foolish'' men in history has also stood against tyranny just like ojukwu....history will be fair to all of them. But as nnamdi kanu said, there are unintended consequences of supporting evil...and the yoruba leaders will all receive it in equal measure...starting from awolowo to abiola and to tinubu...u will receive the wages of the evil u support
Thanks again for reconfirming that Ojukwu was a foolish man. You are one of the honest igbo catholic that I have ever met online and offline. Keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Prompto: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are we talking loyalty like foolish Igbo youth earnestly ask for Abacha or the Kanu that took to his heels ?!

selemempe:

1 Like

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by valicious1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

Now, you have heard it; ibo catholic! That is what some of you are. You are even an igbo catholic. I am neither a Christian nor Moslem, but I know what is in both Bible and Quran. I am a confirmed traditionalist, but I will speak in favour of both Islamic and Christianity when necessary.
YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE IGBO CATHOLIC (from your context). WE HAVE DENOMINATIONS IN CHRISTIANDOM BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE DEMARCATION THAT EXISTS BETWEEN YOURUBA CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS.
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE IGBO CATHOLIC (from your context). WE HAVE DENOMINATIONS IN CHRISTIANDOM BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE DEMARCATION THAT EXISTS BETWEEN YOURUBA CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS.
I have actually met some igbo catholic online and offline. I don't lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Annie939(f): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari is a clueless president
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

ask him if cardinal okogie and cardinal onaiyko are yoro catholics or pentecostals....

1 Like

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by valicious1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

I have actually met some igbo catholic online and offline. I don't lie.
I never said there are no Igbo Catholics, what I mean is that denominations don’t matter in Igboland since we are all Christians here, unlike in yorubaland where Christian and Islam is 50 50
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:
ask him if cardinal okogie and cardinal onaiyko are yoro catholics or pentecostals....
No need to ask me. I said I met some igbo catholic. Yes, they told me that igbo catholic run the southeast. I don't lie...Walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

I never said there are no Igbo Catholics, what I mean is that denominations don’t matter in Igboland since we are all Christians here, unlike in yorubaland where Christian and Islam is 50 50
They told me that igbo catholic decide what happens in southeast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

No need to ask me. I said I met some igbo catholic. Yes, they told me that igbo catholic run the southeast. I don't lie...Walahi!
chai yoruba muslims are the problem of the great yoruba race undecided

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Ctorch: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
abbakacici:
An imbalanced list?

Mr go and have seat

the list is okay by all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
selemempe:

You Igbos have mental illness I swear. When will you understand, as Yorubas and Northerners do, that politics is about permanent interests and not permanent enemies and friends as you hateful Igbos believe it to be. When the Yorubas then vote for what favours their interest, in relation to overarching conditions prevailing at the time, you childish people will begin shouting "betrayers".

Just tell me, with the conditions that obtains today, why the Yorubas should see the North as enemies. You guys are raised and indoctrinated to see enemies everywhere but you need to accept others are not like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Igbo If El-rufai Becomes President – Reno Omokri / Osinbajo: Journalists Must Be Sensitive In Their Reporting / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.