Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List (4330 Views)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by valicious1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

They told me that igbo catholic decide what happens in southeast.
Who are the “they”?
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbos have mental illness I swear. When will you understand, as Yorubas and Northerners do, that politics is about permanent interests and not permanent enemies and friends as you hateful Igbos believe it to be. When the Yorubas then vote for what favours their interest, in relation to overarching conditions prevailing at the time, you childish people will begin shouting "betrayers".

Just tell me, with the conditions that obtains today, why the Yorubas should see the North as enemies. You guys are raised and indoctrinated to see enemies everywhere but you need to accept others are not like you.
eggzatly...permanent interest indeed...or plain stupidity...yorubas are the only ethnic group in nigeria who actively works against their best interest and call it sufestication yen yen...if u guys declared independence like awolowo earlier aluded to...ur people will not be over crowding u.k embassies now looking to escape...the west and the east would have fought together to remove northerners from south and possibly form a country after that and keep all that oil alone....but no...u are smarter than us. Ok. We are in it together baba...countries like ghana and ivory coast without oil are doing better than igboland and yorubaland individually right now because of homogenity

Even nonsense liberia get 24 light

I'm sure Afonja who handed illorin to sokoto believed ur philosophy...we igbos are haters...issoright....u know politics more than zik who was about to bcom premiere in the west and wen he lost he quickly became premiere in the east...while awolowo was fighting his betrayer of a protege called akintola...zik was president and enjoying his life...bro all ur politicians combined are no match for zik
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Jobac: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
valicious1:

Who are the “they”?
Igbo catholic now!

1 Like

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by valicious1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jobac:

Igbo catholic now!
Not true
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
abbakacici:
An imbalanced list?

If it’s actually 43, the ministerial list is not balanced. If each of the 36 states gets one minister as required by the constitution, it is the discretion of the president to add more ministers from the 6 geo-political zones. This time Buhari decided to increase the tally by nominating 7 more ministers from the six zones. Curiously, the North West has two ministers (Kano and Kaduna have 2 nominees each) instead one. The president should have added 2 more from each zone to balance the cabinet equation. I urge the Senate to correct this gross violation of federal character principles.
Oboy is your brain made with garri
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by OALandAgents: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anambra has 2 also
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by YorubaHero12: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2019
All these catholic Igbos won’t cease to amaze me. I heard that most of the guys on the ministerial list from the South East are majorly CATHOLIC IGBOS, they have constantly marginalized the liberal Pentecostal Igbos.

I don’t know what the Pentecostal and Anglican Igbos did wrong to justify all these segregation. Chukwu obiama will judge this coz it seems the catholic Igbos are hell bent on dominating the Anglican Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaHero12:
[s]All these catholic Igbos won’t cease to amaze me. I heard that most of the guys on the ministerial list from the South East are majorly CATHOLIC IGBOS, they have constantly marginalized the liberal Pentecostal Igbos.

I don’t know what the Pentecostal and Anglican Igbos did wrong to justify all these segregation. Chukwu obiama will judge this coz it seems the catholic Igbos are hell bent on dominating the Anglican Igbos.[/s]
Yoruba moslem grin
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by YorubaHero12: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2019
selemempe:
Yoruba moslem grin
What’s up my catholic Igbo, how’s life going with you this wonderful morning?
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by selemempe: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaHero12:

What’s up my catholic Igbo, how’s life going with you this wonderful morning?
very dry
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Bridget95(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Jobac:

I have actually met some igbo catholic online and offline. I don't lie.
Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by xandercage1: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Yoruba,Muslim have spoiled this thread with there bitterness hatred on the great Igbo tribe
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by xandercage1: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaHero12:
All these catholic Igbos won’t cease to amaze me. I heard that most of the guys on the ministerial list from the South East are majorly CATHOLIC IGBOS, they have constantly marginalized the liberal Pentecostal Igbos.

I don’t know what the Pentecostal and Anglican Igbos did wrong to justify all these segregation. Chukwu obiama will judge this coz it seems the catholic Igbos are hell bent on dominating the Anglican Igbos.
Yoruba Muslim spotted full of bitterness oga go & hug transformer
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by celeiyke: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Jobac:
Don't mind that Catholic Igbo. Even Anambra State has two ministers.

Ode.
U no get brain. U must probably have graduated with a Pass degree. Kano and Kaduna are both North west state. Understand b4 talking trash. Tribalistic he goat
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by SocialJustice: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
abbakacici:
An imbalanced list?

If it’s actually 43, the ministerial list is not balanced. If each of the 36 states gets one minister as required by the constitution, it is the discretion of the president to add more ministers from the 6 geo-political zones. This time Buhari decided to increase the tally by nominating 7 more ministers from the six zones. Curiously, the North West has two ministers (Kano and Kaduna have 2 nominees each) instead one. The president should have added 2 more from each zone to balance the cabinet equation. I urge the Senate to correct this gross violation of federal character principles.
Na joblessness dey worry you. He already met federal character by getting ministers from all States, it is left for him to choose the rest as he pleases.

The real political jobbers are in Abuja scrambling for positions, you dey here dey speak English.
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by Oksman(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Jobac:
Don't mind that Catholic Igbo. Even Anambra State has two ministers.

Why the prejudice?

Shame on you!
Re: Unfair And Imbalance Ministerial List by YorubaHero12: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
xandercage1:

Yoruba Muslim spotted full of bitterness oga go & hug transformer

You catholic Igbos are bitter and you’re just spoiling the good image of the Anglican Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari / 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.