Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt (21391 Views)

Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Presidential Panel To Probe Corruption In NDDC / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by publicsensor: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Authoreety: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nanop1:

So u notice am

It's obvious he's not in good terms with d govnr na
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Olarewaju89: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Baba no smile at all grin

Authoreety:
Take a close look at babas face

Hmmmm na wa o

Buhari be like....

U think I'm happy with u for stealing one of our party's state? By the time I'm thru with u, u wont know the road to aso rock again!

Ihedioha: Oga person no fit play with una party again? We are all fellow looters na

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by hbs85: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Its too early for this, too lousy for a start.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by blowjohn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Badgers14:
Agriculture, Agriculture my foot angry angry

Countries are advancing in IT and technology.. this ones are here saying Agriculture agriculture

I thought he went to Abuja to seek assistance in upgrading Imo airport to International airport to create more jobs etc. Or seek federal funding help improve infrastructures in Imo state... he is seeking assistance in Agriculture...smh

Infact am tired.
Agriculture is now rocket science!
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by yemex04(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Badgers14:

Countries are advancing in IT and technology.. this ones are here saying Agriculture agriculture

I thought he went to Abuja to seek assistance in upgrading Imo airport to International airport to create more jobs etc. Or seek federal funding help improve infrastructures in Imo state... he is seeking assistance in Agriculture...smh

Does it mean those countries discarded their agriculture??..There's nothing wrong in seeking federal Govt support in the area agriculture in his state.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by thinkblaq(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
abc115:
State on Monday met behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, where he solicited for presidential intervention in the infrastructure deficiencies in his state.

Mr Ihedioha, who spoke with State House Correspondents at the end of the meeting, said that he discussed the issue of agriculture and how the state could benefit from the Federal Government’s agricultural intervention programmes.

According to him, Imo needs the federal government’s support in all facets of the economy.

He said: “The federal government needs to support us in agriculture because the government we succeeded didn’t take advantage of government policies in agriculture.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/342371-ihedioha-meets-buhari-seeks-presidential-intervention-on-infrastructure-devt-in-imo.html
matured men. wise futuristic move.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari’s facial expression says it all..
Ihedioha nothing for you and imo state from this man o.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
tunjijones:
Why did he bow to Buhari.

I tot igbos bow for no one.

They only kneel down or lick feet.

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by igwefivestar(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
abc115:
State on Monday met behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, where he solicited for presidential intervention in the infrastructure deficiencies in his state.

Mr Ihedioha, who spoke with State House Correspondents at the end of the meeting, said that he discussed the issue of agriculture and how the state could benefit from the Federal Government’s agricultural intervention programmes.

According to him, Imo needs the federal government’s support in all facets of the economy.

He said: “The federal government needs to support us in agriculture because the government we succeeded didn’t take advantage of government policies in agriculture.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/342371-ihedioha-meets-buhari-seeks-presidential-intervention-on-infrastructure-devt-in-imo.html
who again notice that baba cap is to match with the curtain?
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by berrystunn(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
On going scam
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ass licking ipob.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Badgers14: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
yemex04:

Does it mean those countries discarded their agriculture??..There's nothing wrong in seeking federal Govt support in the area agriculture in his state.

Agriculture shouldn't be the number 1 thing all the time.. since Buharis tenure it has all been about Agriculture Agriculture, every politician, agriculture Agriculture...

While Agriculture is important, there are other sectors of the economy that needs immediate attention and the benefit are far more beneficial to the country and her economy..
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Authoreety:
Take a close look at babas face

Hmmmm na wa o

Buhari be like....

U think I'm happy with u for stealing one of our party's state? By the time I'm thru with u, u wont know the road to aso rock again!

Ihedioha: Oga person no fit play with una party again? We are all fellow looters na

hehehehehe u are clown bro
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by MyGeneration(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
highmood:
Ihedioha, Think of public-private partnership in the area of agriculture just like Anambra except you want the Fed to offer you RUGA as a form of Agricultural programs.
Again seek for a better deal for your people, must it be agriculture? Most governors have milked and deceived the government using agriculture.
u are a real IPOB
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by CORRECTMAN788: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
tunjijones:
Why did he bow to Buhari.

I tot igbos bow for no one.

Igbos are not disrespectful. But we don't worship human beings
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by highmood(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
MyGeneration:
u are a real IPOB
Am an Igbo, should I pretend or deny am not? The best I could do is desist from insults if am not insulted.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by MyGeneration(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
nice one here, i hope it births fruitful result.
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
in the pix .... Buhari is like ..... look at this mugu!!!!
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
in the first pix .... Buhari is like ..... look at this mugu!!!!
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by bmos(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I sense this lousy governor will soon decamp to APC.

When he is busy throwing down the little infrastructure his predecessor managed to emplace?
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by ejemamaka: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by celeiyke: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

U must be dreaming
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Nchenches: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's like a sheep meeting a hungry lion in its own den.
Not even a smiley from the lion.
Well, sharing cheap cash from crude oil unites the sheep and lion in one jungle.

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by Uchek(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Badgers14:

Why would he seek assistance in upgrading Imo Airport into International airport. Is that the #1 issue facing Ndi-Imo?
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by MrBONE2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

grin

Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by doublecross(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
fvck you!
Re: Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt by ludamix(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Because he went to discuss the development of his state will make him decamp..... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Protest Over 5 Years Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.