Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Come Up With A Recognizable Brand Name For Your Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Come Up With A Recognizable Brand Name For Your Bussiness (158 Views)

The Most Recognizable Defi Token For The Bullrun Don't Miss This Hidden Gem / Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Come Up With A Recognizable Brand Name For Your Bussiness by Cumek(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
A recognizable brand name is one of the things that can get your bussiness the targeted customers. Having a brand name that people can relate to is one thing you need to know that attracts audience who may turn to potential customers. A bussiness with a recognizable brand name has already sold itself half way to customers.
Every bussiness that wants to succeed must first get its brand name right. I was amazed when I learnt how Steve Jobs came up with brand name "Apple"which has turned to a household name when it comes to smart technologies that are fun and cool to use.

Learn how to create yours below

https://www.cumekpreneur.com/5-ways-to-come-up-with-a-recognizable-brand-name/

(1) (Reply)

How I Began My Journey As A Digital Marketer / 29/07/2019: Today’s Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / 21st Century Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.