Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (88364 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by biosilicon: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ProbityD: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
How many states are without a ministerial post......
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by realstars: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
embarassed
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ofiko123(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nice one.. Sai buhari...
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by nurex01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol. This analysis kill it all
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Born2Breed(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nerro042:
Hmmmm OK... Hey I have a quick question for those living in Benin city does the Benin wall still exist bcuz I read sumtin interesting today

Its still there.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by 2blessed01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Which State Doesnt Have Ministerial Slot
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Gforce2019: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80562352:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

We love them, we stand with them.

Day dreamer.
Continue!

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Prompto: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
because all Igbo state do not have two ministers ba ?!
anibi9674:
Nepotism still in play.

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Sadiq3051(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
President Muhammad Buhari ministerial list full names.. See list here >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFxziVsUq4
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by somalianprince: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anambra leads

APGA all the way
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Prompto: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am thinking hell is a beta alternative.

nepapole:
I jus wana relocate to canada. Problem temi ni ye....
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by berbs: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
nepapole:
Oshey jawe, eeyan gidi
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by karma2000: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
why is ambode left out

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Lugianostar(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Baseless ministerial list...!

I can't come and kill myself.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by EdiskyHarry: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Great Mr President. I stand with PMB.

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Nigerians will come to appreciate PMB for his fight against shites in Nigeria. Throughout history of Islam Shia have nothing but treachery and bloodshed.

Shia originated from political instability and they've always no tool of penetration than to cause political instability in every place they are.

They're pained because they tried to initiate PMB but he refused. A man like PMB can never join such filthy movement. Never.

If PMB had joined them Nigeria would have been hell on Earth for all Muslims. Shia have no good to offer but treachery and deceit.

Their voice is only loud in times and places of anarchy. May Allaah curse them.

I stand with PMB on this one!

It would have been better for buhari to join them, than belonging to these fulani terrorist group/ herdsmen killers association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by smilingcoast: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Spewing Nonsece
GISpro:

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Nigerians will come to appreciate PMB for his fight against shites in Nigeria. Throughout history of Islam Shia have nothing but treachery and bloodshed.

Shia originated from political instability and they've always no tool of penetration than to cause political instability in every place they are.

They're pained because they tried to initiate PMB but he refused. A man like PMB can never join such filthy movement. Never.

If PMB had joined them Nigeria would have been hell on Earth for all Muslims. Shia have no good to offer but treachery and deceit.

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by badman007(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Edo state don suffer.

Two term minister wet nobody dey see. Oga na ogun go kee you
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Danwakae(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

I'm also a Muslim, if the Shia's activities are against the laws of the land , then, tag them terrorist and Ban them, rather than wasting the lives of innocent people and also most Shiite members who has no knowledge on their belief
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ecclize: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
When ministerial list is based on nepotism and not competence...
What else do we expect... Colossal failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Whoever came up with this writeup needs to be given a knock on the head.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Ipisi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hahahaha....

Buhari playing politics with Anambra
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by berbs: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
nepapole:
Washere eeyan gidi jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Danwakae:

I'm also a Muslim, if the Shia's activities are against the laws of the land , then, tag them terrorist and Ban them, rather than wasting the lives of innocent people and also most Shiite members who has no knowledge on their belief

What's innocent about a people that are carrying out harmful and aggressive protests?

What's innocent about people who had the audacity to obstruct a whole chief of army staff from passing a federal highway? And they even said they won't let him pass till they get order from ZakyZaky.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by citruslimited(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
The question here is are they competent enough ?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Quorax: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nerro042:
Hmmmm OK... Hey I have a quick question for those living in Benin city does the Benin wall still exist bcuz I read sumtin interesting today
yes it does. but eroded. if you want to see it, you need someone to take you there.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by JuanDeDios: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Isis - Sunni
Boko Haram - Sunni
Iswap - Sunni
Jambs - Sunni
Maitasine - Sunni
Osama bin Ladin and Al Qaeda - Sunni
GSPC/FIS/GIS - Sunni
Wahabis - Sunni
Nasir el-Rufai - Sunni
Al Shabab - Sunni
Muric - Sunni

Yeah, Shiites are the bad ones.

4 Likes

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by aaredays007(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
No consideration for cost of governance......I dey go my country jare...USA
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Lumig: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
nepapole:
infact carry Okada dey go sharp sharp make we know the serious ones

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by bizhop01: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lai Mohammed
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by bibimummy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
interesting list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.