Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (88363 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by alezzy13: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
What of Ambode?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

And your father cracking palm nuts in the village is a genius.
Chai!
wiseandtrue... just go to bed now pls boy! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Isis - Sunni
Boko Haram - Sunni
Iswap - Sunni
Jambs - Sunni
Maitasine - Sunni
Osama bin Ladin and Al Qaeda - Sunni
GSPC/FIS/GIS - Sunni
Wahabis - Sunni
Nasir el-Rufai - Sunni
Al Shabab - Sunni
Muric - Sunni

Yeah, Shiites are the bad ones.

No, they're not Sunnis. Each of them is a deviant ideology just as Shia is a deviant ideological group.

The Sunnah is one.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by emmnprince(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Your reasons are based on your own reasoning, not on the reasons of the President because you're not one of his advisors on the people he chose to minister.

Prince Emmn.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Danwakae(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

What's innocent about a people that are carrying out harmful and aggressive protests?

What's innocent about people who had the audacity to obstruct a whole chief of army staff from passing a federal highway? And they even said they won't let him pass till they get order from ZakyZaky.

Stop all these talk, Inasmuch, as I don't buy the Ideas of the shiite, killing them is wrong, these are gullible converts...I have once witness their procession in KD , it's was hell, what stops the federal government from proscribing the shiite , DCP Bellel died yestiday for this, that was how Habeeb(Albanawi's) got many followers and sympathisers when his dad was killed.

The part of the govt. is bad, proscribe this people and release their leaders before it becomes another thing,
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Atyodos: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
goodluck to them all.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Pacesetter123(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
kolafolabi:
Upon the two slots in Lagos, Ambode still didn't make the list.
De god of Lagos State no gree make im name dey de list.2nd term,de god no gree am.Minister de same god no gree am.

I no know wetting Ambode do am,weda im de drag wife with an ni
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by dotedote: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Baseless speculations shocked angry

Irritatingly baseless.

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by naptu2: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Bigcowhorn: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
eleojo23:

OP, what do you mean by "Adams Oshiomhole WAS from the state"?

Is he not longer from Edo state?

He's dead lol
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by NnwachukuOkike: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sponsors of Fulani terrorist and operation Fulani python dance.

One day, all these Nigerian politicians in Biafraland must stand trial of their crimes against unarmed IPOB and Shi'ite.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80562881:

Chai!
wiseandtrue... just go to bed now pls boy! cheesy
Why you dey quote me nau Na me you dey see for ya dream
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by majamajic(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80562352:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

We love them, we stand with them.

sorry to ask , are u still into BBQ stuff ?

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Daboomb: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
pressmanng:

Lagos the commercial city of Nigeria and the home to Vice President, prof Yomi Osinbajo and the APC talisman who is also presumed to be the next APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu The Jagaban can be said to have deserved the two ministerial slots

Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola
Lagos - Adeleke Mamora

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/the-7-states-president-buhari-gave-two.html?m=1

Everything you wrote was 'kosha' until you got to Lagos and made the bolded parts!
I am sure people like you are trying to incite other Nogerians against a Yoruba Presidency, come 2023 because l cant fing ANY REASON that makes people of the South East to keep repeating this lie!

Tinubu has NEVER decalred any intention to contest for the Presidency or use the Yoruba slot (if and when it comes) for himself.
its one thing to be able to organise and mobilise people to support your candidate, using pressure, coercion and bribe-money, at the regional level because the options are very clear (suport yours or support those not yours) vut when it comes to a "national office" and two or three of yours are in contention, that is when "your people" will begin to sift the 'chaff' from the 'seed'.

Recent misfiring and obvious "turn-coat" of Tinubu at Pa Fasoranti's daughter's murder, has really exposed him to a lot of people, as someone who is selfish and its all about his selfish interest.

Dont also forget that people from other parts of Nigeria have to accept and vote for this same person you put forward!
Between Tinubu and Fashola (for example and analysis reasons only), who will the average non-Yoruba vote for, as a Presidential candidate?

There lies your answer.

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Feyang: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please naira lander I need someone to help me with 2k is very urgent please this is my account 0013539273 gtbank thanks
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Omoslim26: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
karma2000:
why is ambode left out
because he is not on d list ofcus ibére oshi
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by JKisOK(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
In Kaduna, Christians are being marginalised from politics and positions by APC.

The Governor, a Muslim, chose a female Muslim for his Deputy.

Now for ministers, two Muslims have been presented by PMB. This is happening in a state with a sizable Christian population, indigenes as well as settlers.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Feyang:
Please naira lander I need someone to help me with 2k is very urgent please this is my account 0013539273 gtbank thanks
Urgent for what?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by themanderon: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Baseless speculations shocked angry

Absolutely baseless.

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Abbesuper123(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Last last dem scam Ambode
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by soleexx(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
nepapole:
I jus wana relocate to canada. Problem temi ni ye....

bros Canada need you...go for it
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by JuanDeDios: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

No, they're not Sunnis. Each of them is a deviant ideology just as Shia is a deviant ideological group.

The Sunnah is one.
They profess Islam just like you - presumably. They happen to belong to the Sunni side of things. Obviously you don't agree with them or their "ideology". Now, whether they're the deviant ones or you, GISpro, are the deviant one is a matter of your opinion against theirs.

But, ma, are you a member or operative of the Armed Islamic Group (GIS)?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by rummmy: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Simply put 2 slots for each of the region.... South east -anambra.. South south -edo, south waste -lagos, north east -bauchi, north west -kaduna, north central -kwara And a compensation for Kano rigging.. And messing up sanusi... My sense too much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by TSRC: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Great Mr President. I stand with PMB.

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Nigerians will come to appreciate PMB for his fight against shites in Nigeria. Throughout history of Islam Shia have nothing but treachery and bloodshed.

Shia originated from political instability and they've always had no tool of penetration than to cause political instability in every place they are.

They're pained because they tried to initiate PMB but he refused. A man like PMB can never join such filthy movement. Never.

If PMB had joined them Nigeria would have been hell on Earth for all Muslims. Shia have no good to offer but treachery and deceit.

Their voice is only loud in times and places of anarchy. May Allaah curse them.

I stand with PMB on this one!
He better finish them before 2023.

If he leaves that seat without dealing with what he started, it could be a serious problem for this country especially if the next president is a southern christian.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by YoungAncient1: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
2 slots for Kaduna and Bala Bantex wasn't considered
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by AreaFada2: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
I think he chose at least a state each in each geopolitical zone to give two slots.

Edo is the only APC state/governor in SS. With Ngige remaining in cabinet, Anambra is obvious. Only NE has two states with two slots. Kaduna is Buhari's actual base, not Katsina. Both states also have the highest population in the North for electoral reasons.

I think it's a combination of influence, election results and population.

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by EseBaba: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
How about Ambode?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ernieboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

The Sunnah is one.
they ate deviant because they don't agree with u?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Okoroawusa: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
I understand the reasons for that of other states but that of Anambra eludes me.

He got the least vote from Anambra in the Southeast in the last election n generally Anambra citizens have been at the forefront of hate for Buhari administration even though their gov Obiano is close to Buhari.

Well,Buhari knows best.

I LOVE PMB

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by MoonWater: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ctorch:
The list is inorder.
to be fair and honest. This is a well balanced appointment. I think his second tenur will be good
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ofuonyebi: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
2nd level ...here we come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.