Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (88365 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80562352:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

We love them, we stand with them.
Agent of Mr President sited
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by NnwachukuOkike: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
majamajic:

sorry to ask , are u still into BBQ stuff ?

His/her zombie colleague Sarrki is ashamed of himself, hence, he had deactivated into unknown moniker.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Another warped up reasoning!
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by kanyebaba1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
pressmanng:
After the much-awaited ministerial list of President Muhammadu Buhari has been made public today 23 July, pressmanng.com has made some observations and found out that the president gave preferential treatment to some state by giving them two ministerial slots.

There are 7 states with two ministerial slots each.

Anambra state is among the most noticeable states that got two ministerial slots from president Buhari, however pressmanng could not come up with the probable reason for this:

Anambra - Dr Chris Ngige
Anambra - sharon Ikeazu

The next state that got the two ministerial slot is Bauchi. Bauchi was among the states that gave president Buhari the most arousing welcome during his Campaign and they also showed support to the president by giving him a reasonable margin of votes.

Bauchi - Adamu Adamu
Bauchi - Ambassador Mariam Kategu

The most obvious reason for giving Edo state two ministerial slots could be that APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole was from that state and he is among the right hand people of president Buhari.

Edo - Osagie Ehanire
Edo - Clement Agba

Kaduna is home to president Buhari because after Daura the next best destination for the president is Kaduna, he has a residential house there and the current governor of the state, Nasir El-Rufai is his right man this the reason for giving the state two ministerial slots

Kaduna - Zainab Ahmed
Kaduna - Mohammed Mahmud

Kano had as usual given the president Muhammadu Buhari the most votes in the last general Election and its understandable if the state is given two ministerial slots

Kano - Sabo Nanono
Kano - Major Bashir Sani

Lai Muhammad is among the 11 ex ministers that made it to the new ministerial list of president Muhammdu Buhari, the reason is obvious, as a minister of information, Lai Muhammad had protected the interest of the president at all cost. The second name that came from kwara state on the ministerial list was that of the sister to former senate president who abandoned her brother and supported president Buhari in the last election. What more reason do we need?

Kwara - Lai Mohammed
Kwara - Gbemisola Saraki

Lagos the commercial city of Nigeria and the home to Vice President, prof Yomi Osinbajo and the APC talisman who is also presumed to be the next APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu The Jagaban can be said to have deserved the two ministerial slots

Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola
Lagos - Adeleke Mamora

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/the-7-states-president-buhari-gave-two.html?m=1

Baseless post. Even after it was stated clearly that after selecting for the 36 states and fct, he selected 1 minister each per geographical region.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Antoeni(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Arc. Barnabas Bala Bantex was rejected by his own people when he contested for Senate Seat in March, they are now angry with Buhari for not appointing him a Minister!
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by penjm: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
and u said this man did not go school?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ugotex85: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Great Mr President. I stand with PMB.

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Nigerians will come to appreciate PMB for his fight against shites in Nigeria. Throughout history of Islam Shia have nothing but treachery and bloodshed.

Shia originated from political instability and they've always had no tool of penetration than to cause political instability in every place they are.

They're pained because they tried to initiate PMB but he refused. A man like PMB can never join such filthy movement. Never.

If PMB had joined them Nigeria would have been hell on Earth for all Muslims. Shia have no good to offer but treachery and deceit.

Their voice is only loud in times and places of anarchy. May Allaah curse them.

I stand with PMB on this one!
Shia Muslims love bloodshed and your president doesn't, oh really?
Yet he folds his arms as thousands of innocent people are slaughtered daily by fulani bandits without any arrest or state declaration against them?
Abeg, carry your Islamic agenda comot for here make we hear word.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Ctorch: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I understand the reasons for that of other states but that of Anambra eludes me.

He got the least vote from Anambra in the Southeast in the last election n generally Anambra citizens have been at the forefront of hate for Buhari administration even though their gov Obiano is close to Buhari.

Well,Buhari knows best.

I LOVE PMB

Anambra has been an ardent supporter of buhari, right from the time of chuba Okadigbo.

Anambra have consistently shown their support to APC and buhari administration.

Moreover anambra encourage multi-politics.

Stop been pained Mr.

The list is in order.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbish
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Dull One is just hell-bent on running Nigeria aground.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by oluwaahmed: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ambode after see that Lagos state has 2 ministers yet he's name not there

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by mrblessed(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
Great Mr President. I stand with PMB.

And I stand against IMN.

And I am a Muslim.

Nigerians will come to appreciate PMB for his fight against shites in Nigeria. Throughout history of Islam Shia have nothing but treachery and bloodshed.

Shia originated from political instability and they've always had no tool of penetration than to cause political instability in every place they are.

They're pained because they tried to initiate PMB but he refused. A man like PMB can never join such filthy movement. Never.

If PMB had joined them Nigeria would have been hell on Earth for all Muslims. Shia have no good to offer but treachery and deceit.

Their voice is only loud in times and places of anarchy. May Allaah curse them.

I stand with PMB on this one!
The depth of your blistering animosity towards the Shiite does not amaze me because I understood the origin of the Sunni-Shiite blood-stained feud. It is a rivalry birthed in blood and sustained with blood. In any Shiite-dominated country, Sunni Muslims are seen and treated like sub-humans: just like Buhari and co-travellers like you do not accord any modicum of respect to them as humans, let alone as Muslims. In fact, you will certainly prefer to deal with a non-Muslim than to have anything to with Shiites.This is not perculair to Nigeria.
At the core of the dispute and rivalry between Saudi Arabia and Iran, is religion -- engendered by lack of tolerance. States like Bahrain, for example, has a tiny Shiite ruling dynasty, but an overwhelming Sunni population. Like Nigeria, Bahrain suffers severe religious tensions, fueled by intolerance. What amazes me is that Nigeria has a large Sunni Muslims, yet afraid of paltry Shiite Muslims.

Only the informed and the gullible would believe that the Shiite movement posed a security threat to Nigeria, in a manner more existential like the killer herdsmen that receive state support and protect. If anything, the majority Sunni Muslims in Nigeria do not have reasonable explanation for the steady growth of the Shiite movement, even in the presence of official suppression.
You are obviously an educated person. However, you are unfortunately imprisoned by religion, making you to sound dumb and unintelligent. Even if the Shiite movement is declared a terrorist organization -- I don't see this happening anytime soon -- it will not put to an end to the rapid but staggering growth of the movement.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by stasius: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you like give Anambra people 10, if he contest next election they won't vote him still.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
mrblessed:
The depth of your blistering animosity towards the Shiite does not amaze me because I understood the origin of the Sunni-Shiite blood-stained feud. It is a rivalry birthed in blood and sustained with blood. In any Shiite-dominated country, Sunni Muslims are seen and treated like sub-humans: just like Buhari and co-travellers like you do not accord any modicum of respect to them as humans, let alone as Muslims. In fact, you will certainly prefer to deal with a non-Muslim than to have anything to with Shiites.This is not perculair to Nigeria.
At the core of the dispute and rivalry between Saudi Arabia and Iran, is religion -- engendered by lack of tolerance. States like Bahrain, for example, has a tiny Shiite ruling dynasty, but an overwhelming Sunni population. Like Nigeria, Bahrain suffers severe religious tensions, fueled by intolerance. What amazes me is that Nigeria has a large Sunni Muslims, yet afraid of paltry Shiite Muslims.

Only the informed and the gullible would believe that the Shiite movement posed a security threat to Nigeria, in a manner more existential like the killer herdsmen that receive state support and protect. If anything, the majority Sunni Muslims in Nigeria do not have reasonable explanation for the steady growth of the Shiite movement, even in the presence of official suppression.
You are obviously an educated person. However, you are unfortunately imprisoned by religion, making you to sound dumb and unintelligent. Even if the Shiite movement is declared a terrorist organization -- I don't see this happening anytime soon -- it will not put to an end to the rapid but staggering growth of the movement.

Forced grammar. Empty writing. You know next to nothing about leadership.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by stasius: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
But actually I think the list comprises of ministers from every state; and then extra 7 each arising from the various geopolitical zones.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by mrblessed(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:

Forced grammar. Empty writing. You know next to nothing about leadership.
At least none of my points were countered with superior argument. You are just a 21th century starry-eyed jihadist.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Lovelife433(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Baseless speculations shocked angry
[s]
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

[/s]
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

absolute trash
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by shugabasbn: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wasting of National resources
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by YongE333: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] nice one at least my state has one
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by ledaman: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
anibi9674:
Nepotism still in play. Why should two north west state produce 2 Ministers when other geopolitical zones produce one minister.
You can change it
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by kunmiiii: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
Baseless, trashy, dumb.

This site can be disgusting at times.

You can say that again...reads like something that came out of a 15 year old. grin
Just silly assumptions and mindless conjectures.

Ridiculously making front page.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by pinkygurl(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
nepapole:
I jus wana relocate to canada. Problem temi ni ye....
grin
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Anambra has been an ardent supporter of buhari, right from the time of chuba Okadigbo.

Anambra have consistently shown their support to APC and buhari administration.

Moreover anambra encourage multi-politics.

Stop been pained Mr.

The list is in order.
I am a die hard Buhari supporter n an Igbo so I know what I am talking about.
Because Okadigbo was Buhari VP candidate doesn't mean that anambra supported him then n even more so now that there is a perceived general hatred of Buhari by Igbos n Peter Obi was a VP candidate of PDP.

The list is very much in order.I was just voicing out my musings.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Bhol28: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
eleojo23:

OP, what do you mean by "Adams Oshiomhole WAS from the state"?

Is he not longer from Edo state?
Imagine
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by bionixs: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

the bases will soon clear you for eyes soonest
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by boban007: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by godofuck231: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80562352:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better place.

We love them, we stand with them.
the donkey toasts with water , that's why he has bad luck with him at all time
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by highbee02: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2019
I'm not happy with GBEMI SARAKI making the list, Her family pedigree is Egba, Ogun State and Not Kwara, we are saying no to dynasty
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by BeijinDossier: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Good job
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by akilo1: 1:41am On Jul 24, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

another frustrated ipob spotted grin
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by kayroc: 3:46am On Jul 24, 2019
I am not a Buhari fan but he is right to give Mamora a ministerial slot. That man tried for AOC no be small.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by kayroc: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2019
I am not a Buhari fan but he is right to give Mamora a ministerial slot. That man tried for APC no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.