Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman (323 Views)

My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Share Your Worst Experience With Jumia Ng / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by GodCovenant(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
this morning almost noon. I got an SMS from Jumia that my package has arrive and a phone number that's I need to call a delivery man. I called the man that i wasn't at home but I'm making preparation to go home now. he said no problem.

since around 1 I have been calling him. he keep on telling me he is on he way. I keep asking where he was exactly? from one place to another. the place he was mentioning is not even up to 20 mins to my place. I told I needed the delivery today a soon as possible because tomorrow I will won't be around.

he keep telling me he is almost there. until he stop taking by calls.

I want to make this clear if I don't get the package today. its best for him to return it back to Jumia. I don't want it again.
Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by Viktorino: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Almost had the same issue yesterday.I got my package by 7pm undecided
Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's 'ordeal' and not 'oddly' sir... wink

2 Likes

Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by jimbson: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
EkoAcademy:
It's 'ordeal' and not 'oddly' sir... wink
grin English Teacher Spotted
Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by Redman44(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmn. Be patient with the delivery man. He has a lot of items to deliver and he has to deliver all the items assigned to him for the day, as he could be penalized for taking undelivered items back to the Jumia Fulfillment Center. It is the same situation in other countries, even in Europe. Delivery Men are paid according to the number of packages they deliver in a day. It is not the best paid job in the World and in Nigeria, delivery men will surely be paid lower than their counterparts in Europe, America and Asia. So this man is trying to get many packages delivered before coming to your place. Take a chill pill, OP cool cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
jimbson:

grin English Teacher Spotted

grin wink
Re: My Oddly With Jumia Deliveryman by Eddy90(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please be patient with him

(1) (Reply)

Double A A4 Paper At #4,500. You Pay On Pick Up!!! / The Problem Of Logistics In Nigeria E-commerce / Breaking News; Youtube Faces $53 Billion Dollars Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.