Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (57070 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by GTFO(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Fear Blogger and Some Kind Mods !!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by grandlexuz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah, seems he's doing more of advisory job for them than representing.

Now, I miss the movie 'Suits'. grin

Try Boston Legal...
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
No lawyer with a reputation to protect will sign on a client whose case is dead on arrival at the courts.

Only charge & bail or upcoming lawyers will take the case. They get free publicity and their names gets known. That's the only upside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
There is no case here

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by KingSango(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wow

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by much123456(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Yeah. Season 9 is out. Just finished watching episode 1
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by pawesome(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You have collected money from the crocked pastor

All supporters of rapists must burn in hell for all eternity
shut the Bleep up you two way slimming son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Homguy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Dakolos keep churning out false claim after claim.

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.
But Falana in his wisdom declined it so it won't mess up his winning streak.
Even the blind can see that the Dakolos have lost this battle.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.
I never knew he was introducing us to the woman who'd bring him to his doom.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Clout-seeking, sympathy hungry, mumu couple.
how much is he paying you? You have taken this too personal than for your attacks to be unsponsored.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ogaga87(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
izzou:
grin

Shebi Timi and Biodun are Christians?

They should sit at a table and discuss, and forgive each other naa

Which table are you talking about, the broken one or the one no where to find
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Timi Dakolo is a big fool, it also didn’t make sense to me when the new first broke that Falana will be representing him because the Dakolos doesn’t have any case, their case can’t stand in any court. I just pity Dakolo
coza members are everywhere..one of them spotted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Apination(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Season 9 is out grin
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

So you are back... after how many years ban?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Ogaga87(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
KingSango:
Wow

Mumu kill you and your foolish prophet
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Kposkila: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Who are the makers and posters of Nigerian news
No be small thing...
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by iamjavadem(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
As a lawyer, I can only kill to handle this case so I can eat Dakolo money. They don’t have a case and I also believe their claims are false.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

12 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by IamSoProlific: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bro no chop ban again.

We no wan miss you again.

Every of your word is valid, make too much sense no kill you ooo!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by iamjavadem(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Exactly. Galana knows they don’t have a case. How do you investigate this case, where will u start from. Court is about what u can prove.
GrabHisBalls:
When a lawyer could predict the possible outcome of a case, it's wise and more honorable he/she doesn't take it up 'cause losing will be added to his profile.

Since Falana is one of the best and most sought after in the country, the Dakolos should go for him, but I doubt he'll take it.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by mysteryman2014: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for u o, you get issue with timi b4

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by CanadaOrBust: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What’s wrong with this guy? Do u see anywhere he said the Dakolo’s asked him to represent them?? And why do u have to be so insultive?
Bros there is something up with u, u sound like a paid agent.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by rattlesnake(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

envy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by fof1: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80565046] shocked

Clout-seeking, sympathy hungry, mumu couple.[/quote

]Shut ur mouth and rest for once,Mr KnowAll

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shit is getting more interesting.
Instagram is definitely a court with its judges making up judgement and hiring lawyers

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by 3kay945(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmm. So where are we now on this case sef
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct....

When you lack wisdom, you lack everything. Most times, it is better to let sleeping dog lie.

You dont throw your hat in the ring for every fight. Wisdom lets you choose your fights.

Wisdom let you know that a complainant can become an accused, especially when there is no evidence.

Wisdom let you know that some cases are better taken to the court of God and not the court of man.For God is a God of vengeance. Vengeance is of the Lord.

Wisdom restrains you from striving...

With all your getting get wisdom, Wisdom is the principal thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ghanaman5050: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
izzou:
grin

Shebi Timi and Biodun are Christians?

They should sit at a table and discuss, and forgive each other naa

When pastor rape your daughter forgive the pastor .
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by mcayomind: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80565046] shocked

i'll take your position on this issue..... Good Night Sir!
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by KingSango(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ogaga87:

Mumu kill you and your foolish prophet

Violence and you don't know peace
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by densiks: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
I thought as much. Falana would only air his opinion or lend a hand on such a matter simply because he is an human right activist and he ought to. It's not like he is really interested

However, if we remove sentiment and sympathy from this case, I don't see the dakolos winning the case.
Bill Clinton, Kelly and famous people who got lost or almost such cases only happened by virtue of video evidence —cctv.

Falana understands the case will be thrown out but he would not bear to suffer the shame.
He is not even ready to rip the couple of the little Gofundme business they are into.

The highest justice the Dakolos can get is media pity and a bouyant gofundme balance, if they don't dash the money to another gullible upcoming legal adviser.

Little gofundme business got me laughing;

Hahaha
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by SocialJustice: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see you do not only lick the ass of politicians but that of anybody that pays you enough to get by.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Dakolo may loose in court but that doesn't mean they've lost. She's gotten some closure.

Biodun Fatoyinbo may win the war but his reputation has been severely damaged as many believe her.

OJ Simpson was pronounced innocent regarding the murder of his wife. Where's he today? He won the peace but lost the peace.

Fatoyinbo may even leave COZA and start a more successful ministry that is reputation has been damaged. He will constantly live in its shadow.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.