Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (57068 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by godofuck231: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
martineverest:
coza members are everywhere..one of them spotted
Timi is a child , poor kid that wants to make way at any cost if he's given 50m he will drop the case, this must have been an idea sold to him , when the babe de use body find pastor nobody talk o, now she claiming rape, some women in this life embarass their ancestors and woman hood, there was no report back then, no effort to escape or call the said rapist to order , now is exactly the right time to bring him down. Oshe
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by CanadaOrBust: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
akan102:

Really that part where you called him an occult high priest is very interesting, can you please explain further?

But people have been saying it na and he admitted it himself (see screenshot below).
BTW those statements are not from me, they are what people posted on various threads.

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by asanwafo: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

How many people will come forward before you believe that that guy man is a rapist?

How many
He is not a rapist.Those accusing him are those who are jealous of the level of progress he is making. If u doubt this let those who have accused him of rape come up with admissible evidence
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by asanwafo: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

How can you support evil?
What is evil? Mere accusation is evil to u. See u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.