Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (57305 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by abels(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2019
lets be honest between the timis and bloggers who carried this be honest please
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Dakolos keep churning out false claim after claim.

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.
But Falana in his wisdom declined it so it won't mess up his winning streak.
Even the blind can see that the Dakolos have lost this battle.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.
I never knew he was introducing us to the woman who'd bring him to his doom.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Clout-seeking, sympathy hungry, mumu couple.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

[s] Take a look at my moniker and compare it to yours, who will people say is more of a fish brain, me? who is a graduate teacher, or you, who is a professional ball grabber? you've declared yourself an olosho already.

You've been making silly comments and doubting her statements ever since this issue arose, are you telling me that none of your friends, siblings or yourself have experienced such in this country? check yourself, I suspect you were defiled as a kid that's why your only aim in life is to grab men's balls, there's no other reason for your promiscuity than childhood defilement. [/s]
You woke up at 5:16 am to reply me? I guess you couldn't sleep. Kpelle! cheesy Your moniker should be changed from a graduateteacher to an uneducated graduate. With this your low IQ, I could imagine the kind of kids you teach. That members of your family are rape victims doesn't necessarily mean mine would be. How old are you again? So, if you were raped, once someone claims to have been raped without proof, you appear to the person's rescue?

About my moniker, maybe you should check what the word 'pseudonym' means. Oloshos aren't identified by their monikers. Once again, how old are you? Dingbat!

Note: I won't be replying again. So, don't feel too bad when ignored before you'll sleep on this thread waiting for a comeback. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2019
mildflame:

Thanks to Fatoyinbo, this man almost died of HUNGER few weeks back
Watch him worship the ASHAWO BURUKU
you have started with your Falsehood again...
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by thinkdip(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2019
agro171:
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Are you typing this from Canada?. Hope you are.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by TemmyT002(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
And the movie becomes less intriguing...
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by TemmyT002(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Don't make jest of that song, abeg.
It is one of the best ever.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by TemmyT002(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah, seems he's doing more of advisory job for them than representing.

Now, I miss the movie 'Suits'. grin

The final season of Suits (Season 9) has started o
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by TemmyT002(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Johnkay01:
Okay....

Timi is a drowning man looking for anything to grasp.

Busola is a very cool girl but Timi push her to all these hullabaloo and I doubt if she is happy now.

I don't know what he's aiming to achieve with all these. In fact, if it really happen they're things you just need to let go for your own happiness.

Psychologically Busola will never recover from all these shenanigans.

Timi's hands are not even clean to start with, he impregnated her and made her a baby mama for sometime before he deemed it fit to legally marry her. If Busola had married another man she can also claim Timi rape her, after all who know how they made love for the first time? It can even be in the church premises during late night rehearsal.

Nawa ooo
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
[s] You woke up at 5:16 am to reply me? I guess you couldn't sleep. Kpelle! cheesy Your moniker should be changed from a graduateteacher to an uneducated graduate. With this your low IQ, I could imagine the kind of kids you teach. That members of your family are rape victims doesn't necessarily mean mine would be. How old are you again? So, if you were raped, once someone claims to have been raped without proof, you appear to the person's rescue?

About my moniker, maybe you should check what the word 'pseudonym' means. Oloshos aren't identified by their monikers. Once again, how old are you? Dingbat!

Note: I won't be replying again. So, don't feel too bad when ignored before you'll sleep on this thread waiting for a comeback. [/s]

You won't understand why people wake early because you know how you earn your own living through grabbing balls. We, who work have to get up early to prepare for a productive day unlike you. Go and grab pastor Krest's balls as your life depends on it. I don't usually respond to people of easy virtue but you and that Nwamikpe guy seem hell bent on shaming a possible rape victim , I assure you that your efforts will be fruitless.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by focus7: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can see you are really pained that your touch not my anointed is being dragged in rape and sexual pervert related matter.

But before you become the judge on social media, wait for the investigation to be completed and qualified juries give their verdict on it.

However enjoy the likes you so much seek and contact Seun to pay you.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

You won't understand why people wake early because you know how you earn your own living through grabbing balls. We, who work have to get up early to prepare for a productive day unlike you. Go and grab pastor Krest's balls as your life depends on it. I don't usually respond to people of easy virtue but you and that Nwamikpe guy seem hell bent on shaming a possible rape victim , I assure you that your efforts will be fruitless.
You're just stupid. Do busy people waste such time abusing people on the Internet? Your moniker is all over the thread supporting the Dakolos why accuse someone of something you are guilty of? And stop shaming her because of her moniker because she makes stronger points than you. Virgin mary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Funmmyastic: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oga, where is OJ Simpson supposed to be? Not everybody is daft to take what Busola said as the Gospel truth, she isn't impeccable and as such is subject to greed, jealousy, envy and all other evil virtues inherent in the lives of human beings. So stop giving the crap that everybody believes her.

Busola only succeeded in humiliating herself and also drag her family's name in the mud. The pastor should sue them for defamation

Stop biting about the bush,just tell us your beloved pastor is innocent.We will understand.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Kingosytex(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Stop biting about the bush,just tell us your beloved pastor is innocent.We will understand.

The courts will decide who is innocent or not

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by asanwafo: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You have collected money from the crocked pastor

All supporters of rapists must burn in hell for all eternity
Nobody raped her. She needed him and she got what she needed. Most of u who call this man a rapist do not know what a woman pass through when she needs sex especially at the early stage of her adulthood.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Officialgarri: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

Nobody asked for your predictions on the issue, go and find the money for your tuition fees before you start becoming judge in a matter that is bigger than you.
Lol. Because you are searching for admission, you thought everyone on here is either a jambite or an undergraduate. So myopic. I most likely would be your lecturer.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Candiesramah:
[s]You're just stupid. Do busy people waste such time abusing people on the Internet? Your moniker is all over the thread supporting the Dakolos why accuse someone of something you are guilty of? And stop shaming her because of her moniker because she makes stronger points than you. [/s]Virgin mary!

Fighting for your own balls to be grabbed by her?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by DJInfluence: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And you know this how? You investigated the claims to know it´s false or it´s basically what you read?.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Stoicbaba(m): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah, seems he's doing more of advisory job for them than representing.

Now, I miss the movie 'Suits'. grin

New season , episode one of it is out...enjoy
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by GentleMoney: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

Shebi Timi and Biodun are Christians?

They should sit at a table and discuss, and forgive each other naa

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

Fighting for your own balls to be grabbed by her?
You disgraced yourself on the thread.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by joe120120(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A r e a aye cult member ? I will trace ur identity
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
merbenko:
Your statements justify that you are taking side too. If you believe Timi side of the story and believed she was rape back then 20 years without any evidence to back it up, why will you not also believed the pastor side of the story.
Good observation
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
asanwafo:
Nobody raped her. She needed him and she got what she needed. Most of u who call this man a rapist do not know what a woman pass through when she needs sex especially at the early stage of her adulthood.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by oyatz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did you watch the interview?

Busola was taken advantage of but this may not meet the standard criteria for a rape case.

iamjavadem:
As a lawyer, I can only kill to handle this case so I can eat Dakolo money. They don’t have a case and I also believe their claims are false.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by oyatz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
So many uncomfortable truths will come out of this rape saga if the matter gets to court.
Mrs Busola Dakolo will have to sit in the witness box and grilled by Fatoyinbo's lawyer with a view to punch hole in her claims (which unfortunately are many).

For instance, how does a man driving you home suddenly turned to another road, then drag you from his car and bend you over the bonnet (which would have become hot from the engine's heat) , remove your pants and started fvcking you in doggy style without your consent?

For this sexual act to be possible will require your submission, cooperation and sacrifice.

CrestMan:
Pride and ego is what is affecting Timi cool
I won't even be surprised that his wife is remorseful about the whole saga and wish this matter never came up. But alas, Mr. Hubby is on a futile vendetta-mission that will consume him.
Timi will be ashamed for putting his family on social media court! angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by bigtt76(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Baba don take style tell us say he can force Nigerian police into investigation mode and thereafter you're on your own except you subscribe cheesy cheesy cheesy

ChemBrodar:
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said his chambers is not representing musician Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola.

The human rights lawyer noted that he only intervened when the family expressed fear over their petition. Falana clarified his position on the matter this afternoon following conflicting reports that he had taken up the case.

Explaining how he came into the matter, Falana told Punch that he was contacted after the Dakolos had written their petition. He said;

“They wrote their petition before contacting us. When they met us, they expressed the fear that their petition might not be investigated.

We intervened by requesting the police authorities to investigate the complaint. The IG has already granted the request. I confirmed the position to you yesterday (Monday).”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/840882/femi-falana-reacts-to-reports-claiming-hes-timi-dakolos-lawyer/

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ovaaas(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
UBGG:

As Christians, we are expected to take it first to the church elders. But, if that fails to solve the case, you treat the party that couldn't be reasoned with like an unbeliever: Take him to court.

They may have tried the part A part of it.

why turn the bible upside down have you forgotten "do not let the sun sets at your anger ?" from the verse you qouted the Bible was sudjesting you would forgive before the issue gets to court
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tedpgrass:

You said it all, sir

I find it quite interesting how emotive people are on this matter. Conversations become very abusive with gutter language on the rise.

People have a right to their opinions based on the facts presented rather than sensational whims!!

Moral uproar /morality is different to the rule of law.

Concrete evidence and right legal procedure is what wins a case... Not sensational moments on SM.

I suppose the momentum behind the gofund campaign needs these media snippets...on deep introspection undecided undecided

It gives me joy to realize that we still have people with rational and sound reasoning on this platform.

I share your position on this. Very profound piece.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by asanwafo: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
asuustrike1:
Mr sensible what has that got to do with what I said
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
ovaaas:

why turn the bible upside down have you forgotten "do not let the sun sets at your anger ?" from the verse you qouted the Bible was sudjesting you would forgive before the issue gets to court

All these baby christians sef. Oga go and read the Bible!
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
asanwafo:
Mr sensible what has that got to do with what I said
How can you support evil?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
asanwafo:

How many people will come forward before you believe that that guy man is a rapist?

How many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) / Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.