Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari (935 Views)

FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
The following were the failed minister reappointed by Buhari.
(1). Ogbanaya Onuh, this man was the head of ministry of science and technology but you cannot point to anything this man did.
(2). Lai Muhammed, The minister of information I used to know were young, vibrant with cleaned teeth, promote government program and create new one but this one was busy defending government for four years is a pit.
(3)Fashola, he accepted he failed telling Buhari four years is not enough for ministry of power, works and housing, no single housing program, no light.
(,3) FCT minister, Buhari I love but you have failed us, come to FCT, no new thing, no road, thus man sure name is Failure
(4)Minister of state for Aviation, is a pit this guy is reappointed by Buhari again.
(5) Ngigi...........
God bless Buhari God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray you would not go down as the most successful failed leader.
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by Prompto: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is a typical example of foolish Igbo analysis. The biggest failure as a minister in Buhari regime remain that bastard called Onyeama or whatever his name is. The fool watched nonchalantly how druggedified Igbos are being killed like chicken in South Africa, Malaysia, India & China without being able to do a thing about it.

You can see the bigoted clown OP listed Ngige but he was too bigoted to list his failure, here is a work minister that denied almighty Frank Kokori one of those that fought for the democracy the bastard Ngige now enjoy his political appointment. What exactly did Ngige achieve as a minister beside strike ?

Every other Igbo minister need not to be mention because they were either nonexistent or DEAD.

supportnija:
(1). Ogbanaya Onuh, this man was the head of ministry of science and technology but you cannot point to anything this man did.
(2). Lai Muhammed, The minister of information I used to know were young, vibrant with cleaned teeth, promote government program and create new one but this one was busy defending government for four years is a pit.
(3)Fashola, he accepted he failed telling Buhari four years is not enough for ministry of power, works and housing, no single housing program, no light.
(,3) FCT minister, Buhari I love but you have failed us, come to FCT, no new thing, no road, thus man sure name is Failure
(4)Minister of state for Aviation, is a pit this guy is reappointed by Buhari again.
(5) Ngigi...........
God bless Buhari God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray you would not go down as the most successful failed leader.
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
my own is dis akpabio of a man
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by Eboski(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even Buhari as failed himself as a leader, so what do you expect for those under him? to work for the betterment of Nigeria or to enrich themselves more, the national cake must go round without them showing any development but he still reappoint them back again.
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by Afamed: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
supportnija:
(5) Ngigi...........
Who asked you? Okoro
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by thesicilian: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
I beg to disagree with you only on number 2.
Lai Mohammed did his job remarkably well, do you know how difficult it is to defend a clueless, corrupt and incompetent government such as we have now?
Re: List Of Failed Minister Reappointed By Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Prompto:
This is a typical example of foolish Igbo analysis. The biggest failure as a minister in Buhari regime remain that bastard called Onyeama or whatever his name is. The fool watched nonchalantly how druggedified Igbos are being killed like chicken in South Africa, Malaysia, India & China without being able to do a thing about it.

You can see the bigoted clown OP listed Ngige but he was too bigoted to list his failure, here is a work minister that denied almighty Frank Kokori one of those that fought for the democracy the bastard Ngige now enjoy his political appointment. What exactly did Ngige achieve as a minister beside strike ?

Every other Igbo minister need not to be mention because they were either nonexistent or DEAD.

Was onyeama reappointed? I said reappointed! You don't love Buhari more than me, we started BSO you were not there, the current head of Drug law col. Abdullah was the host, we used his house. Even Buhari himself knows this guys are failure.

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Have Made You Sweat” – Abaribe Tells Akpabio At Ministerial Screening / BREAKING: IPOB Attacks Foreign Affairs Minister,geoffrey Onyeama In Austria [PIC / Breaking: Buhari Condemns Alleged Coup Attempt In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.