Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (85516 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ayo199(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

my guy if u see d way a married woman was begging me to have sex wit her infact all my copper frnds were taking turns on women there guy women don finish for dis world both ijaw igbo yoruba edo benue most women dis days are witout virtue dats y i dey fear to marry bt my people no wan gree
Its a serious something..but don't you think it might have more to do than her being promiscuous.. You know we live in a wicked world
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

Coming frm ME whose FILTHY mother died from a miserable death d curse of MY entire village was placed on MY head wen I were born ask dat MY USELESS father dats suffering frm an unexplainable disease nd d curse will pass unto MY generations for Aseee ogun ma kpa awon omo MI danu
I think se na only ME sabi swear I met MY match today
cursed product of a curse parent IS WHO I AM
OKAY grin
U WEE BE HORRIGHT
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Ayo199:

Its a serious something..but don't you think it might have more to do than her being promiscuous.. You know we live in a wicked world

thank you my guy bt me i ran frm her o i can neva sleep wit anoda mans wife
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2019
cursedpikinn:

OKAY grin
U WEE BE HORRIGHT

:-Dfrm today u wil b known as cursedpikinn no need to hide ur identity next tym wey u see my monicker u go waka pass :-D i don use swear destroyed ur destiny nd d destiny of ur unborn children dont ever throw insults at me again in ur cursed life
:-Dlas las u no fit dey alright cursed tin:-D:-D
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
cursedpikinn:

OKAY grin
U WEE BE HORRIGHT

i no like to dey swear for person bt u started it first nd u also called out my parents first bcus ur own parents are dead does nt give u d right to insult people's parent so bcus u started it first i demand an apology frm u
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by BENEAMATA: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
lipsrsealed

Till this moment, No one alive has been able to interpret the conversation between Eve and the Serpent in the garden of Eden....
Second book of INEC , server one verse two . the transcript of their treacherous discussion can be printed out from there . no be joke !
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Yet they did it anyway.

Says a lot about you and your friends. You will fvck anything even dead animals that smell like rotten eggs.

IprintMONEY:
only problem was that your spelling pussy spoilt the show. the room was smelling like rotten egg

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by emelda86(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Very bad but what do I know....

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by sheller(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Oga, for where oo? I want to come and marry there. grin

come to Nsukka in Enugu state bro :-) :-)
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Mogajunior(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
MOST IMPORTANTLY, THAT CHILD MAY NOT BE HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILD. HE SHUD GO FOR DNA TEST ASAP.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
Yet they did it anyway.

Says a lot about you and your friends. You will fvck anything even dead animals that smell like rotten eggs.

it was out of highness. they regretted it that day and still do till today. have you treated your yeast infection?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by lawbereau(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder why didn't God create kpekus to have a meter.
These women are something else now.
As in "pre-paid meter "shey?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
SwhtJesusbaby:
When it comes to cheating, all tribes are equal. i live in Okota where married Igbo women sleep around with reckless abandon. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but attributing cheating to a particular tribe is sickening.

I lived in Okota too, near Ago Palace Way, Dele Orisabiyi street. Ibos dominate that place and their women, married and unmarried are worse whores than the yorubas and even the SS.

I am not generalising nor being tribal here. Im just talking about Okota in particular and Im 100% sure of what Im saying. I laugh at deluded men who think they will be insulated from cheating when they marry an ibo woman. lol
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
You are all such responsible young men.
Getting high and having group sexx with random women. All of you . Not one of you could have the common sense to caution the others. What a wonderful group of guys you are.

They should also test for HIV. I have them HIV as well. Regret won’t cure that one
IprintMONEY:
it was out of highness. they regretted it that day and still do till today. have you treated your yeast infection?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
You are all such responsible young men.
Getting high and having group sexx with random women. All of you . Not one of you could have the common sense to caution the others. What a wonderful group of guys you are.

They should also test for HIV. I have them HIV as well. Regret won’t cure that one
i just asked them and they said they saw how you behaved and suspected that you could be a carrier so they all bleeped you with condoms even when you wanted it raw.. thanks for confirming it.
they all tested negative. well, have you cured your yeast infection?
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by francomania: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2019
The issue of marriage this days is really becoming something else, if not for the purpose of reproduction, every body for just respect hinsef stay on dia own, if to knack kpekus hungry you just meet bae negotiate, free body every body find hin way shikenan no wahala.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by peteruuu(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
lipsrsealed

Till this moment, No one alive has been able to interpret the conversation between Eve and the Serpent in the garden of Eden....
Genesis 3 said it all bro.

It was not apricot or apple that eve eat, what happened in the garden of eden between eve and the serpent was actually sexual intercourse...and that's what produced Cain.

Need more explanation? I'm available sir. God bless you.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by babeosisi: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2019
excel001:

I really got scared by reading this your writeup! You have a bad heart and must be very wicked live, what surprises me most is that your profiles talks more of christain lifestyle. God save us all.

So you want cheating men to have faithful wives?
See who is talking about wickedness and bad heart
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

i no like to dey swear for person bt u started it first nd u also called out my parents first bcus ur own parents are dead does nt give u d right to insult people's parent so bcus u started it first i demand an apology frm u
Go ask for apologies from that USELESS Olosho wey born u.
Beg her to tell you Who your real father is.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

Gjwodg ajtsakp for apotlpoawggpies from that UtSmELtwdEaSpS Oulgotsxho wjeuy bponutjrn u.
Beqarg hjterp to tadepll you Wtnhmo yjotur rbecal famwtbhter is.
JOplourjiburtwukau ọjtmọw ojfop jagpjipjbatei

nw i see the reason y u dont have parents you must have killed them having someone like you for a child must have been hell sorry for u sha
pls carry ur cursed self shift front i can persive ur bad luck already:-D:-D
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

nw i see the reason y I dont have parents I must have killed them having someone like ME for a child must have been hell sorry for THEM sha

pls I WILL carry THE cursed ALONE. MAKE I shift front i can persive MY bad luck already:-D:-D
ALRIGHT D0LT
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
cursedpikinn:

ALRIGHT D0LT

i have told u before nt to use betterpikinn cursedpikinn suits ur personality better stay of my mention
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by betterpikinn: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

i have told u before nt to use betterpikinn cursedpikinn suits ur personality better stay of my mention
Ọmọ ofo jatijati ni omoslim26 kor
Olofoo
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Omoslim26: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
cursedpikinn:
Ọmọ ofo jatijati ni omoslim26 kor Olofoo
:-D:-Dthis wan touch my guy alayebaje oniseorire cursed pikin bring it on i get your time oloribu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.