Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (85515 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
One big advise to men: never marry until you are financially stable. Either a thriving business or an employment plus a decent side hustle.

You can look after a woman for ten years very well BUT if you lose income for just 6 months all your previous care IS LOST, IRRELEVANT.

For many women these days, a guy who now reliably gives her little money can start bedding her.

It's both an adventure/sweet taboo and monetary incentive. Only few women will resist it. You must always have income, even if less than before to keep caring. Simple.

If you set her up in a business, income from that business is not for the household. It's hers to use as she wants. Never rely on that money. That's how most women see it. Never assume she can now finance the household because you set her up in the business with your money.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by AstroG: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
kelvine:
One other tread a lady was saying foolish men don't make their wives next of kin.

This man up here might not be foolish if he gave his property to charity

Asin Ehe,
Some Women are Daredevil
Can DO,UNDO AND REDO.

LAS LAS LOVE NA SCAM undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by tizzle(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why should this be our business? Shey court done settle dem... Wetin concern us? Akpa mi idem o

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by MarianaTrench: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
martineverest:
the reason why I like my culture...our wives don'tnt cheat

Abegi, make we hear word jare cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Olarewaju89: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
I know the women will not comment on this article because it concerns them. But, if it was Busola Dokolo case... Omo you go read comments die

12 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by pinkygurl(f): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
kelvine:
One other tread a lady was saying foolish men don't make their wives next of kin.

grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by kenzysmith: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
kelvine:

bro that wickedness just bcas she cheat u re a very wicked soul

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by citruslimited(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Divorce can never be a solution.
There are better ways of doing things.
Now the innocent little child who knows nothing will live without his father
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by pinkygurl(f): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
AreaFada2:
One big advise to men: never marry until you are financially stable. Either a thriving business or an employment plus a decent side hustle.

You can look after a woman for ten years very well BUT if you lose income for just 6 months all your previous care IS LOST, IRRELEVANT.

For many women these days, a guy who now reliably gives her little money can start bedding her.

It's both an adventure/sweet taboo and monetary incentive. Only few women will resist it. You must always have income, even if less than before to keep caring. Simple.

If you set her up in a business, income from that business is not for the household. It's hers to use as she wants. Never rely on that money. that's how most women see it. never assume she can now finance the house because you set her up in the business with your money.
shocked
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by BARYGOLD(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
[qeuote author=Ziel20 post=80567821] shocked[/quote] Every minutes and seconds news from Ibadan court dirvoce dirvoce ooo be like say woman be problem in this part of Naija.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by martineverest(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Abegi, make we hear word jare cool
ok sir
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by pinkygurl(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
tydi:
grin

My answer to him could have been,, "bro relax and enjoy you just earned yourself a wife".
grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Before you marry any gal,check her virginity status.If she's not a virgin,consider her a hoe shocked.
Ka chukwu mezie okwu.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by TSRC: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Some young men are fuccking other people's wives far more frequently than the husbands of those women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Olarewaju89: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oga, for where oo? I want to come and marry there. grin

martineverest:
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Keke4higherpurc: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stories like this make marriage difficult.

Meanwhile keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature for contact details
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by BlackPantherxXx: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
franchasng:
[s]Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed[/s]

All this long epistle simply to insult Yoruba women because they are out of reach for you.

Sadly for you, it's well known that your wives are serviced by Yoruba Demons when you are out selling spare parts. Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women are....complete it. grin

Eyah .... so pathetic it's amusing cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Ugosample(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Have a job with busy schedule that brings in big income, and spend on women, they will start complaining that u don't give them time/attention, that you don't sex them often, they start to admire the jobless, broke, fine boy forming junkie boys on the street or neighborhood or they start running back to one of their useless ex boyfriend who didn't see them worthy enough to be their wife, and before u know it, they start to sleep with him shamelessly.

Then stay idle, have plenty free time and earn less, and spend more time with them, sexing them like kilode, they will hate u that u are broke, that u are not their class, that your mates are making millions undecided

The truth is, no man can satisfy a woman, so as a man, work hard/pray so you can make money enough money, enjoy your life to the fullest, be happy, any woman that gives u trouble as a girlfriend or wife, change her without looking back, no woman is irreplaceable to any man except his mother!

My little observation about Nigerian women: Igbo ladies cheat more while single by keeping multiple boyfriends but as soon as they marry, majority respect the marriage vows and stop cheating or messing around but Yoruba ladies are more professional in cheating after they marry.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed

That's the sad truth
pleasing a woman is more complex than quantum physics

as for your last statement tho
I beg to disagree...

Cheaters cut across
igbo, edo, akwa ibom, even aboki

Once the opportunity present itself
a cheater will grab it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by momove4real25(f): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am not a saint ooo but I think infidelity is bad. Men cheating will be preaching so Bachelors same as women cheatinh preaches to Singles out dre

3 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by martineverest(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Oga, for where oo? I want to come and marry there. grin

the law only apply if only the man is from my tribe.....esan(edo),some part of delta and Enugu got that law.
the consequences is death
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Truthsbitter: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Florblu:
Only in Ibadan.....

I will love to witness some of this court sessions someday
it would be nice right?

something like you and your husband being the plaintiff and defendant... just quote me when it's time so I can witness too. grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by YahwehRocks: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Interpret wetin. Do we even know what the discussion was about?

Things that make you go hmmmmm
Prove there was a discussion beside a literary text.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Damfostopper(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
las las she will say she didn't did it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by mignone(f): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
franchasng:
Unfortunately, that's how majority of women of today are; insatiable.

Seems marriage brings out the infidelity in most Yoruba women lipsrsealed
What a fallacy of hasty generalization!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Onimamaolatunji(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
martineverest:

I challenge you to supply contact details of your wife.

I guarantee you I will find her and Bleep her and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Mayannar(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Florblu:
Only in Ibadan.....

I will love to witness some of this court sessions someday

Loll... Xame here ..

Sometimes, hearing this kind of news lit up my noons during the days..
There's one particular one I heard over the radio whwrw d woman had already given birth to 7children in 8years... Loll... can't just stop laffin dah day.. d husband defined his wife as a rabbit...��

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
v
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by shineeye1: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ingratitude is in them and coupled with crazed sex drive , it becomes a sure recipe for marital crash!
Re: My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years by IprintMONEY: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
and the hoe is still alive?
dude please if you know whats good for u and her, make her death look like accident angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.